• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House will not block Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner from testifying to Jan. 6 committee

What are the odds that either of them or, in fact, anyone from the *Rump camp would tell the truth or do anything other than plead the 5th?

Why would a father put his own children in harms way to protect himself?

What are the odds that either of them or, in fact, anyone from the *Rump camp would tell the truth or do anything other than plead the 5th?

I've got more chance of being voted as the world's sexiest billionaire.

I cannot understand why this would be an issue.
The article header is misleading imo. We already know Biden feels executive privilege shouldn't apply with regard to what happened Jan. 6.

“The constitutional protections of executive privilege should not be used to shield from Congress or the public information about an attack on the Constitution itself,” White House communications director Kate Bedingfield told reporters Tuesday.

Probably pretty good - which should be a huge disappointment to you guys. :cry:

They can get themselves in a lot of trouble claiming the 5th. You can't claim the fifth because you don't want to testify. Its is only for personal incriminating.

More "I take the Fifth" :(

Nah. Only the mafia does that.

Many of the people called have ONLY said that the entire time. Several high-profile witnesses. I think Bannon did.

IMO they should be sanctioning these people, holding them in contempt, etc.

Many of the people called have ONLY said that the entire time. Several high-profile witnesses. I think Bannon did.

IMO they should be sanctioning these people, holding them in contempt, etc.
the Republican base is killing our country. they cheer the people that invoke the 5th (which TFG said only the mafia does).

I think the Biden WH is the one in the OP.

I cannot understand why this would be an issue.
Yeah, also, they did not have official cabinet jobs in the White House so they have no executive privilege

Back
Top Bottom