• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Was Aware Of Russian Bounties In Early 2019: Report

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
We all know this. What will be interesting this time is how the trumpists rationalize it.

White House Was Aware Of Russian Bounties In Early 2019: Report | HuffPost

Top officials in the White House were aware in early 2019 of classified intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans, a full year earlier than has been previously reported, according to U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the intelligence.

The assessment was included in at least one of President Donald Trump’s written daily intelligence briefings at the time, according to the officials. Then-national security adviser John Bolton also told colleagues he briefed Trump on the intelligence assessment in March 2019.

We all know this. What will be interesting this time is how the trumpists rationalize it.

Down goes Trump, down goes Trump.

trumo-650x276.jpg

Fake News. The intelligence agencies have investigated and have debunked this BS put out by the NY Times. Just more propaganda to try to win an election. The very people who put out this stuff are the ones who are able to have freedom of speech and right to assemble but want to deny the many other rights of others. The spineless liberal leaders in the cities where we are seeing so much violence, so much destruction, need to be replaced. They are not protecting the city or the people living there.

This is more serious that anyone realizes and it's getting worse literally by the minute. Now the AP and NYT report that this was vetted by Intelligence in 2019 and that has also been verified by John Bolton. At the very latest, Trump knew about this since February 27th.

I'm not 100% certain, but if this all turns out to be factual, not only will he not win in November, he will have been impeached by November.

The president of the United States, the military 'commander in chief' was aware that Russia was paying Afghan terrorist to car bomb and kill 4 US soldiers and our president did nothing at all? Jesus H.

Fake News. The intelligence agencies have investigated and have debunked this BS put out by the NY Times. Just more propaganda to try to win an election. The very people who put out this stuff are the ones who are able to have freedom of speech and right to assemble but want to deny the many other rights of others. The spineless liberal leaders in the cities where we are seeing so much violence, so much destruction, need to be replaced. They are not protecting the city or the people living there.
Trump has been a traitor his entire term. He’s as corrupt and fascist as he has to be. He’s been under the GRU’s thumb since Putin and the Ru$$$ian mob evolved from the Soviet Union. Deutsche Don, Helsinki Don, erDOGan’s pet.

This answers my question regarding the trumpists' damage control efforts. It's not going to work, thank goodness.

If I recall the dni, he white house, the pentagon, and even the cia all called bs on this. Does not seem to legit to me, ou all were screamin that we must accept intel but now that intel says opposite you all are screamin we must accept anonymous sources oer intel.

Might as well admit people like you have no integrity nor search por desire truth, buth instead wil shift opinions like the wind and believe anyone no mater how false because it fits your aenda while accusing everyone not fittin your agenda as liars and traitors.

Would it matter, at all, if this wasn’t actually true? It makes no sense. How would that benefit Russia in any way? How has Trump been easier or more lenient with Russia than the administration prior to his?

If I recall the dni, he white house, the pentagon, and even the cia all called bs on this. Does not seem to legit to me, ou all were screamin that we must accept intel but now that intel says opposite you all are screamin we must accept anonymous sources oer intel.

Might as well admit people like you have no integrity nor search por desire truth, buth instead wil shift opinions like the wind and believe anyone no mater how false because it fits your aenda while accusing everyone not fittin your agenda as liars and traitors.

Cool story, bro. This is going to be a hard one for trump to come back from - but he knows his criminality won't bother loyalists such as yourself.

This is going to be a hard one for trump to come back from - but he knows his criminality won't bother loyalists such as yourself.

Delusional nonsense.

This is more serious that anyone realizes and it's getting worse literally by the minute. Now the AP and NYT report that this was vetted by Intelligence in 2019 and that has also been verified by John Bolton. At the very latest, Trump knew about this since February 27th.

I'm not 100% certain, but if this all turns out to be factual, not only will he not win in November, he will have been impeached by November.[.b]

The president of the United States, the military 'commander in chief' was aware that Russia was paying Afghan terrorist to car bomb and kill 4 US soldiers and our president did nothing at all? Jesus H.

Nope, the House won't do it again because Moscow Mitch's Senate would just acquit him again. I'd rather wait, and let the Feds take care of Trump after he leaves office.

Delusional nonsense.

Some people seem flat desperate to get him out of office prior to the election which is odd considering he’s supposedly guaranteed to lose.

Some people seem flat desperate to get him out of office prior to the election which is odd considering he’s supposedly guaranteed to lose.
You definitely are not the only one thinking like that.

No, the agencies haven't done that. Why lie about that?

I'm not 100% certain, but if this all turns out to be factual, not only will he not win in November, he will have been impeached by November.

He has YET to do anything for that matter. I believe he just has to pick a reprisal from a list they give him. How difficult is that?

No, they haven't called BS on this.

Nothing, whatsoever, in the known universe seems legit to you if it shows what a ***** and traitor twump is.

Actually Trump's behavior is what appears desperate to get him out of office. But we know you will believe him again when it calls it a hoax. After all he is so convincing when he plays the victim look at Covid 19.

He has YET to do anything for that matter. I believe he just has to pick a reprisal from a list they give him. How difficult is that?

here's the short version. Trump was told about this in Feb. Trump did nothing. Trump had at least six phone calls with Putin between March and June. Trump expresses a desire to allow Russia back into the G7.

Spies and Commandos Warned Months Ago of Russian Bounties on U.S. Troops

The recovery of large amounts of American cash at a Taliban outpost in Afghanistan helped tip off U.S. officials. It is believed that at least one U.S. troop death was the result of the bounties.

Armed with this information, military and intelligence officials have been reviewing American and other coalition combat casualties over the past 18 months to determine whether any were victims of the plot. Four Americans were killed in combat in early 2020, but the Taliban have not attacked American positions since a February agreement to end the long-running war in Afghanistan.
Spies and Commandos Warned Months Ago of Russian Bounties on U.S. Troops - The New York Times

We're talking about a US president, Commander in Chief of all military forces, a man sworn to preserve and protect the people of this country, who has had knowledge of these plots by Russia to kill our military serving in Afghanistan along with British soldiers also targeted by Russian-paid terrorist, and he did nothing but take Putin's side and try to get him into the G7.

This isn't just another example of lack of leadership like the handling of this pandemic, this is treason to the United States and sedition for plotting with a foreign adversary.

here's the short version. Trump was told about this in Feb. Trump did nothing. Trump had at least six phone calls with Putin between March and June. Trump expresses a desire to allow Russia back into the G7.

The recovery of large amounts of American cash at a Taliban outpost in Afghanistan helped tip off U.S. officials. It is believed that at least one U.S. troop death was the result of the bounties.

Armed with this information, military and intelligence officials have been reviewing American and other coalition combat casualties over the past 18 months to determine whether any were victims of the plot. Four Americans were killed in combat in early 2020, but the Taliban have not attacked American positions since a February agreement to end the long-running war in Afghanistan.
Spies and Commandos Warned Months Ago of Russian Bounties on U.S. Troops - The New York Times

We're talking about a US president, Commander in Chief of all military forces, a man sworn to preserve and protect the people of this country, who has had knowledge of these plots by Russia to kill our military serving in Afghanistan along with British soldiers also targeted by Russian-paid terrorist, and he did nothing but take Putin's side and try to get him into the G7.

This isn't just another example of lack of leadership like the handling of this pandemic, this is treason to the United States and sedition for plotting with a foreign adversary.

And I know where Putin got the American cash too.... We have spent billions on Russian oil since Trump took office. This has got to stop, we don't need their oil, it has American blood on it.

Russian Oil Exports to U.S. Soar to 6-Year High - The Moscow Times

Last edited:

Let me first state that I feel Trump has zero chance of being re-elected.

That being said I often wonder when I read your posts if you are serious or just having fun on an internet site. By that I mean why should anyone believe that Russian aid it killing Americans is a big surprise and we should do who knows what.

Last I looked America did a good job of arming Afghans when Russia invaded which meant the death of many Russians. Not sure but do not remember them bombing the U.S. in retaliation.

The last administration not only looked the other way when Iran helped kill hundreds of Americans but we signed a deal that greatly benefited Iran.

This stuff,although unseemly goes on all the time. My sense is you know that. Just fun to gasp when we get more leaks from our "intelligence" groups.

Back
Top Bottom