• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Signals Acceptance of Russia Sanctions Bill

Re: Congress to impose sanctions on Trump's Boss

We are all threatened by people with education but no common sense who are too stupid to question their own assumptions

Those people are even a danger to themselves but don't know it

Translation: Smart people are bad because they don't question their own assumptions, stupid people who do not question the assumptions of others are much preferable.

Translation: Smart people are bad because they don't question their own assumptions, stupid people who do not question the assumptions of others are much preferable.

Not everyone who goes to college is smart

and everyone who doesn't is not dumb

They have degrees but most of them are not educated in subjects beyond their special expertise

Many partied hardy in college and only had time to really study one subject

The rest of the time they were just faking it

Particulary on boring topics like history or social sciences

If they didn't need the credt to graduate many would never open a history book the entire 4 - 6 years they were in college
An unfortunate fact of life today. I can't tell you the inordinate number of hours I spent with my children while they were growing up to make them understand the importance of knowing things beyond one's interests or pleasures. I am extremely happy now to see that it paid off. I have never told them what to think, only why and how to be analytical.

An unfortunate fact of life today. I can't tell you the inordinate number of hours I spent with my children while they were growing up to make them understand the importance of knowing things beyond one's interests or pleasures. I am extremely happy now to see that it paid off. I have never told them what to think, only why and how to be analytical.

Not everyone is an over-educated clod who only knows one trick but knows it well

There are curious people with wide knowledge both inside and outside academia

Many lazy liberals do not want to debate so they try to silence questions by waving their diploma around

Even if they don't have one

Not everyone is an over-educated clod who only knows one trick but knows it well

There are curious people with wide knowledge both inside and outside academia
Yes there are.

Many lazy liberals do not want to debate so they try to silence questions by waving their diploma around
As do many so called conservatives. These type of limitations know no party affiliation.

Aw, sounds like somebody's upset their hero lost this round.

We are too busy winning to be upset , now repeat Russia , Russia , Russia . :lol: :lol:

We are too busy winning to be upset , now repeat Russia , Russia , Russia . :lol: :lol:

Oh, you mean too busy making Russia great again and tossing American interests in the trash.

We are too busy winning to be upset
At the expense of the nation loosing. You seem to be under the delusion that anything in political life is permanent. What have you won?

I agree that we should cut our losses in the ME and bring our people home.

What? I didn't say that. Not that I don't agree, but I don't know what you are agreeing to.

Huh...how moderate of you, Mac... Maybe if you started out with that, rather than suggesting that all people with an education were somehow brainwashed Leftists, you'd less room for creative translation.

Huh...how moderate of you, Mac... Maybe if you started out with that, rather than suggesting that all people with an education were somehow brainwashed Leftists, you'd less room for creative translation.

^^ That

I am still learning Holfritter.

Some people were too smart to want to be dumbed down!

Yes, education makes you dumb, I see your point...........

:roll:

What an ignorant remark.

The trouble with liberals is that they think having a degree in something makes them experts on everything

But in fact they all think alike because thats what they were brainwashed to think as the price of getting that degree

The problem with conservatives is that they deny facts and science and constantly engage in the rewriting of history. They idolize people that speak like idiots and vilify education and experience as "elitism".

They all think alike because that's how they've been brainwashed.

Oh, you mean too busy making Russia great again and tossing American interests in the trash.

How's the view in the little yellow bus ?

We all live in a Yellow Submarine....

At the expense of the nation loosing. You seem to be under the delusion that anything in political life is permanent. What have you won?

Congress , the Senate and , wait for it ...............THE PRESIDENCY ! :2wave:

You are too thin-skinned

I did criticise one-dimensional college grads who I called one-trick ponies

But never did I say it applies to everyone

Nevertheless it appears that they know who they are

Back
Top Bottom