• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Signals Acceptance of Russia Sanctions Bill

'get Putin to leave Crimea.'

'Crimea was always a part of Russia. In the 1950's Russia as a "symbolic gesture", marking
the 300th anniversary of Ukraine becoming a part of the Tsardom of Russia, gifted Crimea to Ukraine.'

In the last legitimate Ukie election the following Provinces voted heavily for
Yanukovich the Russian leaning candidate opposing Tymoshenko who wanted to bring
Ukraine more into the European orbit; the voting in the breakaway provinces:

'Crimea Yanukovich 78.24% Tymoshenko 17.31%
Donetsk region Yanukovich 90.44% Tymoshenko 6.45%
Luhansk region Yanukovich 88.96% Tymoshenko 7.72%'

After the Maiden coup deposing Yanukovich these alienated peoples of Donetsk and Lugansk
& Crimea who, having a president THEY voted for, rather thought Ukraine had a democracy already.

'Most of the provinces east of the Dniper wanted no part of the Coup. Odessa voted 2 to 1 for
Yanokovich & a Russian leaning Ukraine. In Odessa the new Ukraine government showed its true colors.
Some 1,000 Ukrainian rightists, led by the notorious Right Sector, surrounded, stormed, and burned
the House of Trade Unions in Odessa , killing 39 pro-Russia demonstrators in the building.'

Russia led by Putin decided that they didn't want a repeat of this brutality in other Russian speaking
Eastern Provinces and took action.

And the Democrats along with the neocon Republicans voted 97-2 to sanction Russia one of the reasons being & prevent
Trump from removing sanctions until Russia turns Crimea back to Ukraine. That never will happen, after the
Coup the entire Ukraine military force in Crimea defected to Russia, they want self-determination they
don't want anything to do with the Kiev, Lviv crowd.

There's a better chance of California voting for Calexit creating there own nation than Crimea voting to
hitch up again with Ukraine.

Last edited:
Re: Congress to impose sanctions on Trump's Boss

Russia is not our friend.

Still have that old cold war mentality I see.

It is better to try to make them friends than to shun them.

'get Putin to leave Crimea.'

'Crimea was always a part of Russia. In the 1950's Russia as a "symbolic gesture", marking
the 300th anniversary of Ukraine becoming a part of the Tsardom of Russia, gifted Crimea to Ukraine.'

In the last legitimate Ukie election the following Provinces voted heavily for
Yanukovich the Russian leaning candidate opposing Tymoshenko who wanted to bring
Ukraine more into the European orbit; the voting in the breakaway provinces:

'Crimea Yanukovich 78.24% Tymoshenko 17.31%
Donetsk region Yanukovich 90.44% Tymoshenko 6.45%
Luhansk region Yanukovich 88.96% Tymoshenko 7.72%'

After the Maiden coup deposing Yanukovich these alienated peoples of Donetsk and Lugansk
& Crimea who, having a president THEY voted for, rather thought Ukraine had a democracy already.

'Most of the provinces east of the Dniper wanted no part of the Coup. Odessa voted 2 to 1 for
Yanokovich & a Russian leaning Ukraine. In Odessa the new Ukraine government showed its true colors.
Some 1,000 Ukrainian rightists, led by the notorious Right Sector, surrounded, stormed, and burned
the House of Trade Unions in Odessa , killing 39 pro-Russia demonstrators in the building.'

Russia led by Putin decided that they didn't want a repeat of this brutality in other Russian speaking
Eastern Provinces and took action.

And the Democrats along with the neocon Republicans voted 97-2 to sanction Russia one of the reasons being & prevent
Trump from removing sanctions until Russia turns Crimea back to Ukraine. That never will happen, after the
Coup the entire Ukraine military force in Crimea defected to Russia, they want self-determination they
don't want anything to do with the Kiev, Lviv crowd.

There's a better chance of California voting for Calexit creating there own nation than Crimea voting to
hitch up again with Ukraine.

Yes, for three yours now, people still refuse to see that Crimea wanted to leave the Ukraine.

RINOs being who, exactly? One could say that Trump is the ultimate RINO as he supported Democrats up until last year.

Liberal democrats in independents clothng could call trump all sorts of names including RINO

But as a true republican I will decide that question not you

I really dont care who trump supported in years past anymore than I care who a new trump voter pulled the lever for in the last election

It would be pretty stupid to tell someone that I don't want their vote now because they voted for a damn democrat in the past, don't you think?

Last edited:
Believing in science is now "pandering to the Euros?" You do know that they are our most trusted allies, and the "disagreement" comes from EU Oil and gas companies who will face penalties for helping Putin to make more of Europe dependent on Russian natural gas. Poor babies, if they don't like it get Putin to leave Crimea. Russia is one big crime network whose people are being left to die in droves. Doing business with that tyrant or his oligarchs should be fined until they stop bleeding their country dry. The Russians own half of Miami already. When is it going to stop?

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/24/eu-divided-on-how-to-answer-congress-sanctions-bill-against-russia.html

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/30/russian-buyers-suddenly-warm-to-miami-real-estate-in-a-big-way.html

So you don't really mind pissing off the snooty euros's as long as it suits your political agenda?

Good because neither do I

The man-made-global-warming-diaster hoax is a political issue with politicians trying ot seize power from the people and push a polital agenda for "climate change" and I don't mind telling euro assholes to go stuff it.

You otoh have decided that are only snooty assholes on the russia question.

A different issue but same result

Still have that old cold war mentality I see. It is better to try to make them friends than to shun them.
No, it is not. They have done nothing to show that we should shed our caution. The American alt right is as much the enemy of our nation and its people as the Russians.

Quick off topic......did you notice how many Democrats (and which ones) voted YEA to selling arms to Saudia Arabia!? Wow...unbelievable.
I agree that we should cut our losses in the ME and bring our people home.

I am 55, this is the worst journalism has been during my time watching.

Television journalism has never been worse and there is an avalanche of rotten online journalism, if you can call it journalism, and all this trash I fear stigmatizes the very good journalism that
continues to come from the regular press.

Instead of spouting the ignorant partisan drivel, inform yourself. The bill is bipartisan and veto proof.

I'm seeing the ignorant partisan drivel in your childish posts . :lol:

What a moronic post. If you polled the most educated, most successful, most well informed people in the country you would find the majority of them regard the NYT as the
best newspaper there is.
Thats a bold claim to make without offering any evidence to back it up.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Quick off topic......did you notice how many Democrats (and which ones) voted YEA to selling arms to Saudia Arabia!? Wow...unbelievable.

No, I didn't pay attention. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a large number. I keep telling people, don't vote for a politician by what they claim they will do or what they calim stere stances are. Look at their actual record.

No, it is not. They have done nothing to show that we should shed our caution. The American alt right is as much the enemy of our nation and its people as the Russians.

There should be caution with any nation. There is still too much hatred of the Russia, because of CCCP memories.

That needs to stop! We need to welcome them into commerce and polite discussions. The hateful actions by our people does so much more harm than good.

Television journalism has never been worse and there is an avalanche of rotten online journalism, if you can call it journalism, and all this trash I fear stigmatizes the very good journalism that

Journalism is dead, except by a few very small, unnoticed outlets.

There should be caution with any nation. There is still too much hatred of the Russia, because of CCCP memories. That needs to stop! We need to welcome them into commerce and polite discussions. The hateful actions by our people does so much more harm than good.
When Russia apologizes for the interference in our elections, when Russia complies with the sanctions, when Russia admits its wrong, then we can talk. Not before then. Those defending Russia instead of America are hate mongers.

Yeah , deal with BS and get NOTHING done because you can't deal with the election results ! RESIST , RESIST , RESIST ! Obama made progressives brain dead too ! :roll:

Aw, sounds like somebody's upset their hero lost this round.

The argument is "BUT BUT BUT if you spend hours a day looking through piles of mostly crap nuggets of good journalism can be found everyday, so what are you complaining about?"

Ya, I dont buy, because I dont appreciate needing to spend as much time as I do understanding what is going on in this world, there is no way this should be this hard, it is only this hard because journalists mostly suck now, along with the rest of the elite class.

Liberal democrats in independents clothng could call trump all sorts of names including RINO

But as a true republican I will decide that question not you

I really dont care who trump supported in years past anymore than I care who a new trump voter pulled the lever for in the last election

It would be pretty stupid to tell someone that I don't want their vote now because they voted for a damn democrat in the past, don't you think?

So was George Bush a "real Republican?"

So you don't really mind pissing off the snooty euros's as long as it suits your political agenda?

Good because neither do I

The man-made-global-warming-diaster hoax is a political issue with politicians trying ot seize power from the people and push a polital agenda for "climate change" and I don't mind telling euro assholes to go stuff it.

You otoh have decided that are only snooty assholes on the russia question.

A different issue but same result

No. I don't mind pissing off massive oil and gas conglomerates who are reaping huge profits poisoning our planet and funding the deniers of AGW. Putin must be stopped at all costs.

The trouble with liberals is that they think having a degree in something makes them experts on everything

But in fact they all think alike because thats what they were brainwashed to think as the price of getting that degree

Translation: Mac is very insecure around and threatened by folks with a better education than him, so please, let's all be very sensitive about that.

:lol:

No. I don't mind pissing off massive oil and gas conglomerates who are reaping huge profits poisoning our planet and funding the deniers of AGW. Putin must be stopped at all costs.

You mean the man-made-global-warming-disaster hoax being pushed by AlGore?

Translation: Mac is very insecure around and threatened by folks with a better education than him, so please, let's all be very sensitive about that.

:lol:

We are all threatened by people with education but no common sense who are too stupid to question their own assumptions

Those people are even a danger to themselves but don't know it

Back
Top Bottom