• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Resaerches Gun Violence

you are the one who claimed owning firearms causes divisions in society

that's really stupid[/Q
AND WHY IS THAT STUPID I WONDER

Because ownership of weapons does not cause divisions in society. Not unless one side has them and another side does not.

How exactly would weapons cause division?

Hahahah claiming such without explanation is idiotic face it guns are just plain bad

And how exactly have you justified your position other than saying guns agree bad? As you said, you want debate. Debate means explaining why you disagree with someone else's position and supporting yours. So far, you have done neither.

you are the one who claimed owning firearms causes divisions in society

that's really stupid

I remember when I had my first beer. Give him a break.

And how exactly have you justified your position other than saying guns agree bad? As you said, you want debate. Debate means explaining why you disagree with someone else's position and supporting yours. So far, you have done neither.

read what i said before you speak the other post's

more childish babble from people probably much older than me

how old are you kid? I am 54. and if you had read some of the crap you have posted I would have assumed you would have used the EDIT function

hahahaha yours keep liking each others stupid posts ;)

how old are you kid? I am 54. and if you had read some of the crap you have posted I would have assumed you would have used the EDIT function

18 and i have presented a much stronger argument and debated not tired to make stupid jokes which was funny in the sense of people particularity

18 and i have presented a much stronger argument and debated not tired to make stupid jokes which was funny in the sense of people particularity

well the 18 I believe. Your arguments are pathetic and often have no signs of any logical consistency

well the 18 I believe. Your arguments are pathetic and often have no signs of any logical consistency

hahahaha probably am not going to win over crazy people stuck in there ways at this moment u time at least i can strengthen my skills and found out people's argument for guns seem's to be weak. Which could be very easily defeated in the future and i believe that i can and should be able to win over people like you from the complete opposite political agenda

hahahaha probably am not going to win over crazy people stuck in there ways at this moment u time at least i can strengthen my skills and found out people's argument for guns seem's to be weak. Which could be very easily defeated in the future and i believe that i can and should be able to win over people like you from the complete opposite political agenda

I have been dealing with anti gun restrictionists twice as long as you have been alive. There is no sound argument to prevent honest people from owning the same weapons our police are issued or from being denied ownership of the standard infantry issued rifle

read what i said before you speak the other post's

The lack of coherent points of argument and basic punctuation, make it very hard to do so. If you are here to debate, then please, please do so. It makes it much more interesting for those you wish to debate.

Back
Top Bottom