• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Resaerches Gun Violence

hahahaaha more elitism the strength of the argument is what matter rather what someone has done on a online forum it proves what you just said also proves your bias i will except being proven wrong trust me i would love for you to prove me wrong

how many knife fights have you been in kiddo? ever shoot anyone

here this will help you before you get thrashed too many times

READ THE TRUTH ABOUT SELF DEFENSE written by Massad Ayoob. I know it well, I was one of his guest lecturers at the Lethal Force Institute Seminar he conducted at MIAMISBURG, Ohio a bit more than 20 years ago and I read that book three times prior to giving my lecture titled

OHIO LAW CONCERNING SELF DEFENSE WITH FIREARMS

how many knife fights have you been in kiddo? ever shoot anyone

here this will help you before you get thrashed too many times

READ THE TRUTH ABOUT SELF DEFENSE written by Massad Ayoob. I know it well, I was one of his guest lecturers at the Lethal Force Institute Seminar he conducted at MIAMISBURG, Ohio a bit more than 20 years ago and I read that book three times prior to giving my lecture titled

OHIO LAW CONCERNING SELF DEFENSE WITH FIREARMS
your view is tainted by regurgitate hatred of criminals ect

your apparent reputation does not make safe from losing an debate just the same as a gun will not ..no one is ever truly safe

thank you Captain Obvious

running 75 miles a week won't guarantee against a heart attack (ask Jim Fixx-he died of one after starting the running revolution

eating healthy won't completely prevent dying from some stomach ailment (Euwell Gibbons died of a stomach malady)

and having a gun doesn't guarantee a perfectly safe life (some SEAL was recently murdered at a gun range by another vet with mental illness)

BUT

if you want to avoid heart attacks, being very fit vastly increases your chances

If you want to avoid digestive disorders-watching what you eat helps a great deal

and if you want to be safe in an uncertain world. being well trained with arms and having them readily available is your best option

wetting one's own garments about guns only guarantees you will have an uncomfortable walk-not that you will be safe from gun violence

your view is tainted by regurgitate hatred of criminals ect

you really are off to an auspicious start there newbie. you don't even appear to be a person who has English as your first language.

you really are off to an auspicious start there newbie. you don't even appear to be a person who has English as your first language.
i have said by argument about guns i need say no more at the moment i have presented the only real argument...........:)

i have said by argument about guns i need say no more at the moment i have presented the only real argument...........:)

English

Learn how to write it.

your apparent reputation does not make safe from losing an debate just the same as a gun will not ..no one is ever truly safe
SO don't care that you think you're winning anything. This is what you should be gaining from my attitude, I've debated this issue seriously here for years, and I've given people who want more gun control serious debate before, I'm not even trying here, this is how generic your "arguments" are. I've literally, L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y heard this EXACT SAME argument VERBATIM from your peers. Sorry, but cookie cutter bull**** is not worth my time.

Refer to point 5, there's nothing more to discuss with you. You've proven you don't understand the issue.

PS - I believe that countrys is actually spelled countries.

Painful, it is.....quite painful.

SO don't care that you think you're winning anything. This is what you should be gaining from my attitude, I've debated this issue seriously here for years, and I've given people who want more gun control serious debate before, I'm not even trying here, this is how generic your "arguments" are. I've literally, L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y heard this EXACT SAME argument VERBATIM from your peers. Sorry, but cookie cutter bull**** is not worth my time.

Stop feeding it and it will go away.

Spend your time eloquently debating those who comprehend well and can respond intelligently.

PS - I believe that countrys is actually spelled countries.

Painful, it is.....quite painful.
I was looking for the context for this, had some major brain farts that day. What was the context?

Stop feeding it and it will go away.

Spend your time eloquently debating those who comprehend well and can respond intelligently.
I'm done with that. No worries.

Well the drug dealers live in are country and something has made them turn to drug dealing e.g the media and materialism. Even things like rapper influence people turning to drug so they are also partly to blame and of course people have free will but there free will operates within their current rational which they have gained through external sources and their own interpretation.

See! I told you you would justify drug dealers while you attack the rights of law abiding citizens. This is pure gold. :lamo:lamo:lamo

At the moment they are legal but so is Coca cola's exploitation of the poor in 3rd world country's. Just because something is a legal right does not make it correct. A weapon to kill another person is a unjust right if any-think it promotes more violence making you less safe. At the end of the day the guns trade is just another business which is hard for the government to tackle. PS DON'T DISCREDIT SOMEONES ARGUMENT WITHOUT PUTTING A COUNTER ARGUMENT PEACE

Counter point then. Weapons in the hands of good and noble people can defend and support good and noble ideas. Weapons inn the hands of evil people will always, defeat noble ideas alone. A weapon can kill or murder. There is a huge difference between the two. It is all about intent. Without weapons, the larger, more powerful evil individual will generally always defeat the smaller weaker individual. Weapons in the hands of good and noble people can level the playing field and allow the weaker individual to defend themselves. How many unarmed villages and townships have been slaughtered in Africa by evil men with weapons?

Just had to check out the bull you peps are coming up firstly BRETJ what is your little shotgun going to do vs a government armed tank or bomb come on and obvious course the world should reduce weapons. I wasn't justifying criminals just explaining y some people are and that there a better ways of dealing with it than getting guns. stop feeding it this meant to be a debate which yours lot cant seem to do. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING SMART AND BEING A SMART ARSE AND TRUST ME YOURS HAVE JUST PROVEN TO ME THAT YOURS ARE NOT SMART ITS A FORUM I AM SPEED TYPING HOW GIVES A F### ABOUT GRAMMAR

Just had to check out the bull you peps are coming up firstly BRETJ what is your little shotgun going to do vs a government armed tank or bomb come on and obvious course the world should reduce weapons. I wasn't justifying criminals just explaining y some people are and that there a better ways of dealing with it than getting guns. stop feeding it this meant to be a debate which yours lot cant seem to do. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING SMART AND BEING A SMART ARSE AND TRUST ME YOURS HAVE JUST PROVEN TO ME THAT YOURS ARE NOT SMART ITS A FORUM I AM SPEED TYPING HOW GIVES A F### ABOUT GRAMMAR

i guess you think people who drive tanks or those who order tanks to attack gun owners are immune to a load of #4 buckshot delivered to their faces at about 10 yards

your posts don't demonstrate that you really understand this issue

i guess you think people who drive tanks or those who order tanks to attack gun owners are immune to a load of #4 buckshot delivered to their faces at about 10 yards

your posts don't demonstrate that you really understand this issue

but people are acting as if gives them a sense of protection or freedom from the government which it does not by all means if the the government and the ruling elite wanted they could bloody nuke Ohio legalizing guns only really makes you less safe someone else could buy guns to attack your or your property i understand you may be sacred of getting robbed and people can be selfish the better are more just forms of security and ways of preventive

but people are acting as if gives them a sense of protection or freedom from the government which it does not by all means if the the government and the ruling elite wanted they could bloody nuke Ohio legalizing guns only really makes you less safe someone else could buy guns to attack your or your property i understand you may be sacred of getting robbed and people can be selfish the better are more just forms of security and ways of preventive

Opinion noted and rejected on the grounds its idiotic

Hahahah claiming such without explanation is idiotic face it guns are just plain bad

what type of population is less likely to be oppressed

one where half the population has the tools to easily kill a politician or his family

one where almost no one has a lethal weapon available

what type of population is less likely to be oppressed

one where half the population has the tools to easily kill a politician or his family

one where almost no one has a lethal weapon available
look you can delude your self all you want owing firearms is more likely to cause divisions within the population than pose a threat to the government do you not know of the power of the army you can not compete and y should you want to

look you can delude your self all you want owing firearms is more likely to cause divisions within the population than pose a threat to the government do you not know of the power of the army you can not compete and y should you want to

so people who wet their pants over others owning firearms matter to me?

hahaha HAVE ACTUALLY READ WHAT CHILDISH BABBLE YOU AND YOUR FAR RIGHT MATES HAVE BEEN WRITING

you are the one who claimed owning firearms causes divisions in society

that's really stupid

Back
Top Bottom