• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Reporters: Biden Team Wanted Our Questions in Advance

jonny5

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
White House Reporters Say Biden Team Wanted Their Questions in Advance (thedailybeast.com)

I actually dont care about whether they want topics in advance or not. Either theyre doing it to make sure they only call on people they want to answer, or to make sure theyre prepared. It all moot. These formal press briefings are dumb in the age of massive govt communications teams, social media, 24/7 news, and instant communications. The press can simply call and ask the white house a question anytime they want. Why does it have to be during one specific hour? Its just a sideshow.

I am sure the media
will dutifully comply with the administration.

White House Reporters Say Biden Team Wanted Their Questions in Advance (thedailybeast.com)

I actually dont care about whether they want topics in advance or not. Either theyre doing it to make sure they only call on people they want to answer, or to make sure theyre prepared. It all moot. These formal press briefings are dumb in the age of massive govt communications teams, social media, 24/7 news, and instant communications. The press can simply call and ask the white house a question anytime they want. Why does it have to be during one specific hour? Its just a sideshow.
I think Psaki is getting tired of having to promise to "circle back".

Maybe she's just not up to the task?

Maybe she's just not up to the task?

Lying does not seem to come as naturally to her as it did to the previous two Press Secs.

I guess some people are just not cut out for a life of non-stop lies

Lying does not seem to come as naturally to her as it did to the previous two Press Secs.

What do previous administrations have to do with her inability to answer questions?

What do previous administrations have to do with her inability to answer questions?

I was just agreeing with you that she was not up to the task of telling lies every day.

We can't allow Fox News to ask any real questions. That may antagonize Joe. Bad. Joe must be kept pure. A completely idealistic representation of what a president should be.
Only questions about his favorite ice cream flavors are allowed.
He's not really able to think on his feet very well like Trump was, but who needs that in a president, right?

Biden is a dead, devout Catholic. Answers to written questions will be mailed back in writing from purgatory upon receipt of an appropriate donation to the Hunter Biden Defense Fund. Please address all questions to me, Jen Psaki, somewhere in DC. If you don't already know the address, you don't count. We'll circle back to read the answers sometime in the future.

Oh, look! Here's an answer now. I'll read it to you. It says, "Yes."

:LOL:

This zoom chat the WH press team had with reporters asking them to pre-submit their questions was off the record but even the Daily Beast called them out over such a request. It is no secret the media are in bed with the Democratic party. However, the reporters did not appreciate being asked to do something that would expose them to be the lackeys they are.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white...hem-for-questions-in-advance?via=twitter_page

:LOL:

This zoom chat the WH press team had with reporters asking them to pre-submit their questions was off the record but even the Daily Beast called them out over such a request. It is no secret the media are in bed with the Democratic party. However, the reporters did not appreciate being asked to do something that would expose them to be the lackeys they are.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white...hem-for-questions-in-advance?via=twitter_page

well good for the media for calling out this stupid request.

well good for the media for calling out this stupid request.

It doesnt sound that stupid. Its the breifings themselves that are stupid. Trump stopped them for a long time and did anyone notice? Did any news not get out? They are televised for a reason, because theyre entertainment. A way for the media to show off and the white house to look like its being accountable. When they really arent. They spin and spin.

It's as ridiculous as everything else our media does employing their double standards to either fake outrage or fake delight.

In the mean time, the moron victims of the propaganda delight in being duped.

"Ain't life a bitch?"

The Spew's Joy Behar seems to think it's okay to make sure the Press is restricted:

Comedian Joy Behar defended Wednesday a new report that the White House was screening reporters’ questions in advance, asserting that press conferences are not supposed to be filled with "gotcha questions" aimed at Press Secretary Jen Psaki.

McCain doesn't like it so much:

Co-host Meghan McCain rebutted with a different opinion, saying that asking for questions in advance is "highly unkosher" and "unorthodox" for any White House.
Meghan McCain pushes back after Joy Behar defends Biden WH asking reporters for questions in advance | Fox News

How are we suppose to trust the media if they are either restricted or blindly follow such crap?

Back
Top Bottom