• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House refuses to rule out pardon for Hunter Biden

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Oh isn’t this rich?

Go for it Joe. We dare you.

I give it a 70/30 chance.

=======

The White House repeatedly refused on Friday to rule out the possibility that President Joe Biden could pardon his son Hunter Biden or brother James Biden if suspected financial crimes related to business dealings in China are proven in court, despite questions from multiple journalists and a growing volume of articles on the subject.

RT is a propaganda arm of the Kremlin, and nobody owes you an answer to the ridiculous and evidenceless conspiracy theories you dream up.

At no point did anyone in the Biden administration even slightly suggest there might be a pardon for Hunter, most likely because he's not even been charged with any kind of crime.

Can't attack Joe Biden on his policies and positions? Just make up things like this.

RT is a propaganda arm of the Kremlin, and nobody owes you an answer to the ridiculous and evidenceless conspiracy theories you dream up.

At no point did anyone in the Biden administration even slightly suggest there might be a pardon for Hunter, most likely because he's not even been charged with any kind of crime.

Can't attack Joe Biden on his policies and positions? Just make up things like this.
Let me know if you need directions to any number of threads I have doing just that. However, this is about Old Man Biden ultimately being the ‘big guy’.

Guess what? He’s going down as well and I don’t mean Kamala style if you know what I’m saying.

Like father. Like sOn

Let me know if you need directions to any number of threads I have doing just that. However, this is about Old Man Biden ultimately being the ‘big guy’.

Guess what? He’s going down as well and I don’t mean Kamala style if you know what I’m saying.

Like father. Like sOn
At no point during any of your daily whine threads have you ever at any point presented actual evidence of Hunter Biden's guilt or any connection to Joe Biden.

Let us know when you have that. Until then ignoring your conspiracy theory is not a confirmation of it.

Pardon for what?

And from where? Seriously nobody buys anything from RT.

That you’d shamelessly post it as a source means you either work for Pootin or you just don’t give a damn where this garbage comes from.

Pardon for what?

And from where? Seriously nobody buys anything from RT.

That you’d shamelessly post it as a source means you either work for Pootin or you just don’t give a damn where this garbage comes from.
Or it means you don’t know what things mean.

Oh isn’t this rich?

=======

The White House repeatedly refused on Friday to rule out the possibility that President Joe Biden could pardon his son Hunter Biden or brother James Biden if suspected financial crimes related to business dealings in China are proven in court, despite questions from multiple journalists and a growing volume of articles on the subject.

What the white house spokesman said was "“That’s not a hypothetical I’m going to entertain,”... Not playing along with bullshit games is not refusing to rule something out, it's refusing to play along with stupidity...

Even if the WH spokesperson refused to rule out a pardon (which appears not to have happened) there is refusing to roll out a pardon and there is flat out dangling them. You figure out which is actually damning.

The OP should just give it up. Instead he just becomes more absurd by the minute.

Oh isn’t this rich?

=======

Trump pardoned convicted murderers and some of his best friends. But that was OK with you.

Like father. Like sOn
I have an idea, let us all know when the convictions come down, then we'll talk.

Oh isn’t this rich?

=======

Vygarbage.jpg

Oh isn’t this rich?

=======

Hunter is part of the protected class. We will have to see if there is justice.

Oh isn’t this rich?

=======

Russia Today is now your preferred source, Comrade Vysky?

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate RT Questionable based on promoting pro-Russian propaganda, conspiracy theories, numerous failed fact checks, and a lack of author transparency.

Now we hear there is a recommendation letter floating around Biden wrote for Hunters Chinese ‘friend’ to attend college. 😊

Oh isn’t this rich?

=======

what do we constantly hear from the right wing anti americans? What crimes have been committed? How can a pardon be offered if no crimes have been committed = more meaningless conversation from VySky.

Trump pardoned convicted murderers and some of his best friends. But that was OK with you.
If an ALEC Right Wing Anti American gets elected any time in the future there will be more questionable
pardons. The presidential pardon privilege should be eliminated. These pardons encourage crime at the
top levels of our government.

Oh isn’t this rich?

=======

Kind of early to be worrying about a pardon. Besides, if Biden decides to issue one there isn’t anything anyone can do about it.

Now we hear there is a recommendation letter floating around Biden wrote for Hunters Chinese ‘friend’ to attend college. 😊
"we hear"

We are now throwing accusations on "hearsay"?

In addition, what is wrong with recommending a Chines friend to attend college? Are we in an official war with the Chinese "people"?

Russia Today is now your preferred source, Comrade Vysky?

Yes, Vy is highly likely to be a Russian paid troll. Proof is overwhelming.

Heck, his picture looks 100% like that of a Russian citizen

Vy.png

"we hear"

We are now throwing accusations on "hearsay"?

In addition, what is wrong with recommending a Chines friend to attend college? Are we in an official war with the Chinese "people"?
Pay for influence.

I loved the “look at all the articles! That’s all the proof we need!” bit.

That’s Communications 101, Chapter 1 crap. The basis of the Big Lie technique.

Repetition by what appear to be different sources.

It would be funny if it wasn’t dangerous.

Pay for influence.
So, isn't that what everyone does? I mean, every single Republican Senator is being paid by their donors to do what they want. In addition, they are giving up on morals, ethics, principles and humanity just to stay in power and keep getting paid. So what is different?

RT is a propaganda arm of the Kremlin
It makes complete sense that the OP would use them as a source.

Why are other republicans here not calling out the OP when he uses sources like that? Where are the decent people?

Back
Top Bottom