• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Pushes Compromise on Post Office Funding, Stimulus Checks

Jesus Charis, you're an absolute mess. No you didn't notice 'that'. You accused him of not having provided a link to the study and the data that produced the chart when it was staring you right in the face the whole time. It took me all about 30 seconds to link to that PDF document containing the chart. And post #261 was his post containing the chart. Your first reply, which came the day after his, was #262. Which appears below.

Let's talk about this response for minute while we're at it. Mostly it seems you were just focused on the statement by Dr Eric Topol on the US response, or perhaps more accurately put as the lack thereof, to COVID-19 that 3Goofs had paraphrased. He didn't place any quotation marks around that statement in reference by Dr Topol. You however did place quotations around the statement in your reply to his post and so actually you are the one who is misquoting Dr Topol. This is the article in which statement was made. Which appears in the final paragraph.

Topol: US Betrays Healthcare Workers in Coronavirus Disaster

Your post #263, down below, in reply to 3Goofs chart post was finally the one containing the Kateto PDF link.

Here you're just arguing semantics. Saying that because you never explicitly mentioned the word "protesters" in your post it therefore was not about the protests or protesters when everybody knows that exactly whom and what you were referring to. How weak and pathetic can you get? That chart and the data that produced totally shoots down your theory that the protests are what facilitated the re-surge of the virus and not the early re-openings by states that were not in compliance with CDC guidelines for reopening. This is the study says about that chart

Good to know. I guess Topol upgraded his certainty when he saw what a disaster the GOP ended up being.

Jesus Charis, you're an absolute mess. No you didn't notice 'that'. You accused him of not having provided a link to the study and the data that produced the chart when it was staring you right in the face the whole time. It took me all about 30 seconds to link to that PDF document containing the chart. And post #261 was his post containing the chart. Your first reply, which came the day after his, was #262. Which appears below.

Let's talk about this response for minute while we're at it. Mostly it seems you were just focused on the statement by Dr Eric Topol on the US response, or perhaps more accurately put as the lack thereof, to COVID-19 that 3Goofs had paraphrased. He didn't place any quotation marks around that statement in reference by Dr Topol. You however did place quotations around the statement in your reply to his post and so actually you are the one who is misquoting Dr Topol. This is the article in which statement was made. Which appears in the final paragraph.

Topol: US Betrays Healthcare Workers in Coronavirus Disaster

Your post #263, down below, in reply to 3Goofs chart post was finally the one containing the Kateto PDF link.

Here you're just arguing semantics. Saying that because you never explicitly mentioned the word "protesters" in your post it therefore was not about the protests or protesters when everybody knows that exactly whom and what you were referring to. How weak and pathetic can you get? That chart and the data that produced totally shoots down your theory that the protests are what facilitated the re-surge of the virus and not the early re-openings by states that were not in compliance with CDC guidelines for reopening. This is the study says about that chart

Oops I made a mistake post #261 was his post to me with a picture of a chart and the following comment to me....

“I know you won’t understand this because it’s real complicated for some....”

He was not interested in my assessment of that chart. He used the chart to make that snarky remark.

I responded to his post and provided the link. My post #263

Like you said, it was simple... you did it, I did it and yet he didn’t supply the data link... because the purpose of the chart post was not a serious attempt to discuss the chart.

It was all about an opportunity to write that snarky comment to me.

Roseann:)

Oops I made a mistake post #261 was his post to me with a picture of a chart and the following comment to me....

“I know you won’t understand this because it’s real complicated for some....”

He was not interested in my assessment of that chart. He used the chart to make that snarky remark.

I responded to his post and provided the link. My post #263

Like you said, it was simple... you did it, I did it and yet he didn’t supply the data link... because the purpose of the chart post was not a serious attempt to discuss the chart.

It was all about an opportunity to write that snarky comment to me.

Aw.

Nice pout.

I was right though.

Aw.

Nice pout.

I was right though.

:yawn: Pouting.....No

Facts.....Yes

Note: Providing a link to the “data” for the chart... was a simple process.

I provided the “data” link for the chart in my post #263.

Another poster provided both links found on the chart picture.

I helped... via doing the work of providing a link for the chart you provided.

Care to share a good excuse...Why, the chart post did not contain a “data” link for the chart...which was a simple process?

Keep :beatdeadhorse excuse of blaming me for your :failpail: since your :sinking: into a self-made quagmire and I won’t be able to help via throwing a lifesaver emoji!

Roseann lol

:yawn: Pouting.....No

Facts.....Yes

Note: Providing a link to the “data” for the chart... was a simple process.

I provided the “data” link for the chart in my post #263.

Another poster provided both links found on the chart picture.

I helped... via doing the work of providing a link for the chart you provided.

Care to share a good excuse...Why, the chart post did not contain a “data” link for the chart...which was a simple process?

Keep :beatdeadhorse excuse of blaming me for your :failpail: since your :sinking: into a self-made quagmire and I won’t be able to help via throwing a lifesaver emoji!

Roseann lol

Please formulate your responses in proper English next time.

And maybe have a coherent point or two, pouty.

Please formulate a plan on how to provide “data” links with your chart pictures.

Please let me know... If, you need my help formulating a plan on how to provide “data” links with any future charts.

Since, I have experience and you don’t.

Roseann):

Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

Nah... I prefer... to keep telling about your missing link;)

I prefer... a reminder about how I helped provide that missing link;)

Roseann;)

Back
Top Bottom