• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Phone Logs from 1/6 Missing 7 hours

Buckeyes85

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
It appears the phone logs from the White House turned over to the Select Committe investigating the events of 1/6 are missing more than 7 hours of calls. And the period of time missing entries is during the period Trump's supporters were storming the Capitol.

Why am I not surprised?

It appears the phone logs from the White House turned over to the Select Committe investigating the events of 1/6 are missing more than 7 hours of calls. And the period of time missing entries is during the period Trump's supporters were storming the Capitol.

Why am I not surprised?
#Truth

Nobody honest, educated and objective is surprised lol

only nutters will make a bunch of excuses

It will be very simple for the committee to subpoena the call detail records (CDR) which will show every call during that time frame. If there are calls during that time, this is blatant obstruction...

It will be very simple for the committee to subpoena the call detail records (CDR) which will show every call during that time frame. If there are calls during that time, this is blatant obstruction...
even with burner phones?

even with burner phones?

Burner phones are a separate issue... The CDR's I mentioned will be for the white house phone system.. How believable is it that during a crisis like what occurred that there were no phone calls into or out of the white house?

Burner phones are a separate issue... The CDR's I mentioned will be for the white house phone system.. How believable is it that during a crisis like what occurred that there were no phone calls into or out of the white house?
yeah, i get that the crooks in the trump administration (including trump) are lying their asses off (while hiding evidence).

i'm just wondering how this plays out if they went full mafia with burner phones and such.

yeah, i get that the crooks in the trump administration (including trump) are lying their asses off (while hiding evidence).

i'm just wondering how this plays out if they went full mafia with burner phones and such.

Burner phones can be geolocated just like any other mobile phone. ;)

Makes it tough for the committee to leak snippets to their friends in the press to smear people in the last administration.
Oh well they will just make up stuff....

Makes it tough for the committee to leak snippets to their friends in the press to smear people in the last administration.
are you saying that 7 hours of the log AREN'T missing??

Why am I not surprised?
Surely they are innocent. That is exactly what innocent people do.

#Truth

Nobody honest, educated and objective is surprised lol

only nutters will make a bunch of excuses

Ha, they can't even bother to make an excuse, just claim the its made up nonsense. Holy cow, the trolling on this forum is abysmal

Are you suggesting that presidents should not have to comply with the presidential records act?

Why am I not surprised?
Shades of Nixon and Rose Mary Woods. They're not even innovative with the cover up.

Nobody should be surprised that Trump deliberately ignored any rules that he doesn't like. It doesn't matter whether it's a protocol or the law. Trump writes his own laws and that is perfectly fine with his supporters. Not only will they be fine with it, but they will also cheer him for doing it. These people are Trumpers not patriotic, law-abiding Americans.

I expected Trump supporters to try to defend this, but did not expect something this stupid.

You know what would have prevented the committee from "making stuff up" about calls during those 7 hours? Answer: Trump complying with the law, documenting his calls and turning over a complete log of that day.

I expected Trump supporters to try to defend this, but did not expect something this stupid.

You know what would have prevented the committee from "making stuff up" about calls during those 7 hours? Answer: Trump complying with the law, documenting his calls and turning over a complete log of that day.
Maybe he accidently/S took the records to Mara Lago with him. Wonder what else he has that the American people will never get to see?

Maybe he accidently/S took the records to Mara Lago with him. Wonder what else he has that the American people will never get to see?
Either someone flushed that part of the log or Trump stopped using the WH switchboard for calls for that time. Either way, it makes him look guilty as sin.

Why am I not surprised?
No reason to be surprised. None at all.

Either someone flushed that part of the log or Trump stopped using the WH switchboard for calls for that time. Either way, it makes him look guilty as sin.
Only to those who believe that Trump's actions leading up to the 6th and on the 6th we're completely inappropriate, unethical and likely illegal...certainly unpatriotic. Thankfully that is the majority of Americans. A relatively small number believe and support him, the others just say nothing which is worse because down deep they know what he did was wrong.

Of course, Donald will claim the use of the term "burner phone" in his complaint was his attorney's doing and he knew nothing of it. In most all instances, complaints are "unverified" meaning they are signed by the attorney filing them, not by the plaintiff. That's the out Trump will use to cover this lie if pressed.

For a man whose entire life has involved cheating in both his personal and professional affairs, and one who is obsessed with staying in touch with those who worship him, the mere idea he doesn't know what a burner phone is, is a complete joke.

Of course, Donald will claim the use of the term "burner phone" in his complaint was his attorney's doing and he knew nothing of it. In most all instances, complaints are "unverified" meaning they are signed by the attorney filing them, not by the plaintiff. That's the out Trump will use to cover this lie if pressed.

For a man whose entire life has involved cheating in both his personal and professional affairs, and one who is obsessed with staying in touch with those who worship him, the mere idea he doesn't know what a burner phone is, is a complete joke.
The same dodge works with the taxes and accountants.

Back
Top Bottom