• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

white house petitions

Last edited:
The one & only post from a new poster that just joined today; I wouldn't have had the guts to invoke that link!

If you want to talk call your wife. Pls is more than enough for intelligent people to understand, teach your children how to spell. Regarding English, USA has no official language, i dont have to hire a lawyer to write a few sentences.
2 weeks i am trying everywhere to get people attention and just sign that petition to reach 150 people to pass first stage, everything i get in return sarcasm and jokes with pokes and middle fingers, cant be better.

If you want to talk call your wife. Pls is more than enough for intelligent people to understand, teach your children how to spell. Regarding English, USA has no official language, i dont have to hire a lawyer to write a few sentences.
2 weeks i am trying everywhere to get people attention and just sign that petition to reach 150 people to pass first stage, everything i get in return sarcasm and jokes with pokes and middle fingers, cant be better.

I am sure it is every one else's fault. Couldn't be your fault. How is your plan working out for you?

Wants a $10/day fine for overstaying a visa.

this is ground-breaking stuff.

Ohh yes, ground braking LMAO. Have you ever been outside of USA? This practice all over Europe, just one day oberstay and you will not run away till you pay the fee.For example in the Philippines, you will be locked up for overstaying 2 days or more, you will have to pay a fine or otherwise you wont be able to leave the country. I mean USA is a joke really, feeedom not to obey a law, tnat what freedom means?

Ohh yes, ground braking LMAO. Have you ever been outside of USA? This practice all over Europe, just one day oberstay and you will not run away till you pay the fee.For example in the Philippines, you will be locked up for overstaying 2 days or more, you will have to pay a fine or otherwise you wont be able to leave the country. I mean USA is a joke really, feeedom not to obey a law, tnat what freedom means?

Hell, even if you don't overstay your visa you have to pay a departure tax in order to be let out of the Philippines.

Does not help me at all, i am US citizen so i can ignore this problem, but decided to try it because i constantly hear(from people i know) how people getting their green cards through marriages paying 25000$ for sham marriage. You people are falling behing big time, in 1900 there were 1,5 billion people, now we have 7 billion and USA stands its ground like freedom, land of opportunity, American dream - it is all good, but others screwing American dream just for their own benefits.

Are you an American citizen? Because your english is atrocious, both on here and in the petition.

It is not a departure tax, it is airport tax. You dont have to pay it anymore btw, it is included in the ticket from february 1 2015.

Are you an American citizen? Because your english is atrocious, both on here and in the petition.
My english is not bad, so you can keep your negativity for your boss at work, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom