• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Officials: Obama Set To Endorse Clinton

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
White House Officials: Obama Set To Endorse Clinton « CBS New York

“……..CBS News reported, Obama was on the verge of formally endorsing his former secretary of state. And then he plans to aggressively make the case against Republican Donald Trump. White House officials say the announcement could come within days, although not before Democrats in New Jersey, California and four other states vote Tuesday in contests expected to solidify Clinton’s claim………"

This is an interesting development in light of the yet to be released FBI report on the email controversy ………..

If the report is - as so many of the RW are praying for - It would be a great embarrassment for the President……….

If the report is - as so many of the RW are praying for - It would be a great embarrassment for the President……….

First, it wont me.

Second, and indictment would ultimately need Obama's support in order to move forward.

Republicans have made it so ridiculously obvious that this benghazi/email nonsense was a witch hunt that it's insane. Even if there was a minor smoking gun in the report which there wont be it will be no challenge at all to just brush it aside and claim it's just republicans playing politics. Republicans have gone to that well so many times that it's like crying wolf. Most of the country just don't give a **** what nonsense Republicans attempt to accuse Democrats of because it's all bull**** 99% of the time.

“……..CBS News reported, Obama was on the verge of formally endorsing his former secretary of state. And then he plans to aggressively make the case against Republican Donald Trump. White House officials say the announcement could come within days, although not before Democrats in New Jersey, California and four other states vote Tuesday in contests expected to solidify Clinton’s claim………"

This is an interesting development in light of the yet to be released FBI report on the email controversy ………..

Hahaha, that would be funny if he endorsed Bernie and personally served Clinton with an arrest warrant. :lol:

What's a man to do? After all, he made her SoS, didn't he?

First, it wont me.

Second, and indictment would ultimately need Obama's support in order to move forward.

Republicans have made it so ridiculously obvious that this benghazi/email nonsense was a witch hunt that it's insane. Even if there was a minor smoking gun in the report which there wont be it will be no challenge at all to just brush it aside and claim it's just republicans playing politics. Republicans have gone to that well so many times that it's like crying wolf. Most of the country just don't give a **** what nonsense Republicans attempt to accuse Democrats of because it's all bull**** 99% of the time.

willy willy willy ... the IG report begs to differ.
Anyway, whatever the FBI reports could very easily die in Loretta Lynch's office and if Obama endorses Hillary that would likely be his signal to Loretta to kill it.

Obama's legacy can't get more embarrassing. His last push in the white house is to ensure that creepy old men get to legally now sneak a peak in the girl's restroom. Doesn't get any worse than that.

Hahaha, that would be funny if he endorsed Bernie and personally served Clinton with an arrest warrant. :lol:

The stuff of Hollywood ... with the identities of the players and Parties changed to protect the guilty.

First, it wont me.

I would suspect Obama may know something usen don't..........

Could make an interesting plot for a Hollywood comedy movie.......

Obama's legacy can't get more embarrassing. His last push in the white house is to ensure that creepy old men get to legally now sneak a peak in the girl's restroom. Doesn't get any worse than that.

A most compelling issue now facing the nation.................what to do? What to do?

:roll: - in other breaking news, Bill Clinton looks forward to interviewing interns and purchasing a selection of fine cigars.

Wake us when something newsy actually happens.

willy willy willy ... the IG report begs to differ.
The IG report does not allege a crime. It states that they asked her repeatedly to stop doing things the way she was doing them. If what she was doing was truly a crime they wouldn't have asked they would have had her arrested. Not following best practices are very different than committing crimes.

I would suspect Obama may know something usen don't..........

Actually, it would seem that he knows something that YOU don't. Given that you're questioning whether charges will be filed, and both President Obama and I appear confident that they will not.

:roll: - in other breaking news, Bill Clinton looks forward to interviewing interns and purchasing a selection of fine cigars.

Wake us when something newsy actually happens.

It will be nice to return to a period like the 90's where the only thing people really hated about government is that they were having too much sex.

Personally, they both probably have so much dirt on each other they are like Bonnie and Clyde - if one's going down they both are and they both believe they are above the law so I doubt anything will happen.

I think Hillary is smarter than she acts. She probably tapped into Obama's phones years ago and has that all illusive phone conversation where the deal was being made with Iran before anyone ever knew about it. Probably involves a Swiss bank account somewhere with Obama's name on it and him saying in Arabic to President Rouhani "one for you and two for me."

Actually, it would seem that he knows something that YOU don't. Given that you're questioning whether charges will be filed, and both President Obama and I appear confident that they will not.

And I agree............did you miss something when you read my post?

Yes, by all means, sink her more.

The IG report does not allege a crime. It states that they asked her repeatedly to stop doing things the way she was doing them. If what she was doing was truly a crime they wouldn't have asked they would have had her arrested. Not following best practices are very different than committing crimes.

That depends on exactly which IG you are referring to. The IG for State said she broke the rules. The IG for Intelligence said she broke the law.

I don't know lots of things.....................but when I need to know.......I know where to find the answers

I don't know lots of things.....................but when I need to know.......I know where to find the answers

good. then go find "edit profile" and change your political leanings. the next time you say something that sounds vaguely like defending conservatives will be the first time. (and no I'm not going back and reading your boring posts. but if you aren't trying to get Hillary elected you wouldn't be saying the things you've posted lately.

So suddenly, the magic final delegates appear from thin air.

Then Obama descends from the right hand of God to endorse her.

Mere hours before a hotly contested primary in ultra-blue California.

Methinks there's an effort to sway this primary her way.

No?

good. then go find "edit profile" and change your political leanings. the next time you say something that sounds vaguely like defending conservatives will be the first time. (and no I'm not going back and reading your boring posts. but if you aren't trying to get Hillary elected you wouldn't be saying the things you've posted lately.

I do not like Hillary less than I dislike Trump...........I think Ill be voting for the two on the Libertarian line ...........

And I can not in truth change my political leanings........I would suggest I know what it means top be a real conservative...........and you don't

Back
Top Bottom