• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House is expected to file legal briefs asking the Supreme Court to kill Obamacare = INSANE

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
New York Times: “ the White House is expected to file legal briefs asking the Supreme Court to put an end to the program popularly known as Obamacare. ”

No, you didn’t read that wrong — during the worst public health crisis in over 100 years, President Trump is expected to continue his quest to “terminate”
our most vital healthcare law at the Supreme Court before the end of today. "

Yes, there is reason to believe Trump admin can be brought down for covering up vital information regarding COVID 19 that has killed more than 100,000.

Yes, the Trump administration is insane beyond belief.

Yes, Barr should be busted for many reasons ........

Trump is trying to kill as many Americans as he can.

Single payer = 2.6 million jobs -- $317 billion in new business and public revenues -- $100 billion in wages

Nurses Applaud New Sanders Plan for Healthcare for All | Common Dreams Newswire

https://www.healthcare-now.org/docs/spreport.pdf

Single-Payer Health Care Would Stimulate Economy | The Nation

2.6 Million New American Jobs and a Working Healthcare System…Who Knew? | Common Dreams Views

Previous Single Payer Legislation Q & A – Single Payer Now

Three of the country’s top organizations of direct care registered nurses have come together to form a new national nurses’ union that is 150,000 strong advocating for a single-payer national health insurance program.

The new union unifies the California Nurses Association/National Nurses Organizing Committee, United American Nurses, and the Massachusetts Nurses Association into a 150,000-member association, making it the largest registered nurses union in US history.

We speak with Geri Jenkins, a registered nurse and co-president of the union.

https://www.democracynow.org/2009/3/11/newly_formed_150_000_strong_nurses

=======================================================

Progressives are not americans they are subhuman parasites that the world would be better off if they went extinct

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

In reality taxes may not need to be increased because the money saved on taxpayer funded single-payer insurance will more than offset. Also the budget can be redirected from war spending and corporate subsidies to cover whatever costs surface.

At least 150 million in the USA will pay substantially less .No health care coverage will be lost under the single payer insurance coverage.

What will be lost is boat loads of campaign money.

There are 8 lobbyists per elected official in this mess. There are tons of misinformation scams being perpetrated in this mess.

Both lobbyists and misinformation scams are being funded with health care dollars.

The industry has been known to blow $1.4 million dollars a day to save their multi trillion tax dollar subsidized guaranteed profit system.

This misinformation money was funneled through the US Chamber of Commerce.

== Misinformation campaigns @ $1.4 million health care dollars a day
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/05/AR2009070502770.html

=== A multi trillion $$$$$ scam!!!

Joe Biden made that the center issue of his speech in Pennsylvania earlier today.

Progressives are not americans they are subhuman parasites that the world would be better off if they went extinct

Why are YOU against YOUR TAX DOLLARS covering YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE? Think about the extra money to spend otherwise at your command.

Joe has been working for the Health Insurance Industry for many years ...... campaign dollars document such!

Time for Joe to wise up.

Well perchance this is just another prong of their voter suppression tactics. Can't vote if you're dead.

lol

Any one know what Trumps plan is if the courts go with his request to dump Obamacare? Seems pretty foolish to request something to be eliminated without something in place to replace it.

Well perchance this is just another prong of their voter suppression tactics. Can't vote if you're dead.

lol

Even if only deep down, Trump knows he has no chance. It's Jim Jones time.

Any one know what Trumps plan is if the courts go with his request to dump Obamacare? Seems pretty foolish to request something to be eliminated without something in place to replace it.

Same plan he used to prepare for a pandemic: nothing. Nothing at all.

Why are YOU against YOUR TAX DOLLARS covering YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE? Think about the extra money to spend otherwise at your command.
Im against my tax dollars covering your poor health choices. Why are you against accepting responsibility for the choices you make in your life?

Im against my tax dollars covering your poor health choices. Why are you against accepting responsibility for the choices you make in your life?

Until you reach 65? Then you are all about using MY tax dollars to cover your lifetime of poor health choices... If conservatives were honest about this issue, they would start with Medicare first...

It is very fortunate that you are reduced to being some old man screaming "GET OFF MY LAWN!!" and "YOU'RE NOT AN AMURRIKUN!" at passersby.
But when you pronounce people who don't agree with you as not even being human, I instinctively take that at face value and for me, given my family history, I am mindful that persons who said much the same thing a few short decades ago very nearly DID make my family extinct.

At that moment, it ceases to be a disagreement between two people with differing "POLITICAL OPINIONS".
The saying goes: "Those who can make you believe absurdities will convince you to approve of atrocities."
I don't know if that's verbatim, but it's close enough for this purpose.

This November, it's not very likely that you will get another chance to claim that your porch gets approval from the President of the United States.
And the overwhelming majority will ignore the screaming from that point forward.

I intend to start early.

Same plan he used to prepare for a pandemic: nothing. Nothing at all.

I agree. The response from Trump on the pandemic has been pitiful at best.

A good President would be asking the current States having spikes in the virus is what can we do. Here is the extra testing, personnel, etc that you need. A good leader would not be making lite of the situation.

Arizona is in trouble. Nothing from Trump except to visit the "Wall" and talk to 3000 republican teens about the "kung Flu".

Until you reach 65? Then you are all about using MY tax dollars to cover your lifetime of poor health choices... If conservatives were honest about this issue, they would start with Medicare first...
What do you mean by start? Are you umfer the impression that im for medicare?

It is very fortunate that you are reduced to being some old man screaming "GET OFF MY LAWN!!" and "YOU'RE NOT AN AMURRIKUN!" at passersby.
But when you pronounce people who don't agree with you as not even being human, I instinctively take that at face value and for me, given my family history, I am mindful that persons who said much the same thing a few short decades ago very nearly DID make my family extinct.

At that moment, it ceases to be a disagreement between two people with differing "POLITICAL OPINIONS".
The saying goes: "Those who can make you believe absurdities will convince you to approve of atrocities."
I don't know if that's verbatim, but it's close enough for this purpose.

This November, it's not very likely that you will get another chance to claim that your porch gets approval from the President of the United States.
And the overwhelming majority will ignore the screaming from that point forward.

I intend to start early.
Aww whats wrong, do you find virtue signaling offensive when you're on tje recieving end of it. You poor thing, I hope you dont melt away on us like most snowflakes do when they are exposed to a little heat.

Single payer = 2.6 million jobs -- $317 billion in new business and public revenues -- $100 billion in wages

Nurses Applaud New Sanders Plan for Healthcare for All | Common Dreams Newswire

Single-Payer Health Care Would Stimulate Economy | The Nation

2.6 Million New American Jobs and a Working Healthcare System…Who Knew? | Common Dreams Views

Previous Single Payer Legislation Q & A – Single Payer Now

Three of the country’s top organizations of direct care registered nurses have come together to form a new national nurses’ union that is 150,000 strong advocating for a single-payer national health insurance program.

The new union unifies the California Nurses Association/National Nurses Organizing Committee, United American Nurses, and the Massachusetts Nurses Association into a 150,000-member association, making it the largest registered nurses union in US history.

We speak with Geri Jenkins, a registered nurse and co-president of the union.

https://www.democracynow.org/2009/3/11/newly_formed_150_000_strong_nurses

=======================================================

bump bump bump

In reality taxes may not need to be increased because the money saved on taxpayer funded single-payer insurance will more than offset. Also the budget can be redirected from war spending and corporate subsidies to cover whatever costs surface.

At least 150 million in the USA will pay substantially less .No health care coverage will be lost under the single payer insurance coverage.

There are 8 lobbyists per elected official in this mess. There are tons of misinformation scams being perpetrated in this mess.

Both lobbyists and misinformation scams are being funded with health care dollars.

The industry has been known to blow $1.4 million dollars a day to save their multi trillion tax dollar subsidized guaranteed profit system.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/05/AR2009070502770.html

reminder

Clueless..

Classic CRC (con-servative republican christian) statement.

Spoken like a true liberal....can't get rid of one stupid government disaster without replacing it with another

Trump 2020

Back
Top Bottom