• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House is expected to file legal briefs asking the Supreme Court to kill Obamacare = INSANE

Im against my tax dollars covering your poor health choices. Why are you against accepting responsibility for the choices you make in your life?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Do you want to explain how being infected with the Covid19 virus is a choice that someone consciously makes because of their own ignorance?

Classic CRC (con-servative republican christian) statement.

How utterly condescending..

U really think you are superior

Which proves you are not...

Or we could just read a few of your posts and know u are not

How utterly condescending..

U really think you are superior

Which proves you are not...

Or we could just read a few of your posts and know u are not

I have never said I was superior.....but I will note that you are the one bringing it up as if you have some inferiority complex of your own making.

Destroy our environment. Destroy our healthcare. Destroy the fist amendment.

Then say "LAW AND ORDER"

Funny joke

Spoken like a true liberal....can't get rid of one stupid government disaster without replacing it with another

Trump 2020

I wouldn't know. I am not liberal, are you?

So enlighten us. Lets say ACA is tossed out. What type of insurance or health care plan should be put into place for the American people.?

Do you want to explain how being infected with the Covid19 virus is a choice that someone consciously makes because of their own ignorance?
Sure... right after you explain why I should be finacially responsible for a virus that I didnt infect you with.

Sure... right after you explain why I should be finacially responsible for a virus that I didnt infect you with.

Are you wearing a mask and practicing social distancing to protect others now?

Sure... right after you explain why I should be finacially responsible for a virus that I didn't infect you with.

Do you think that insurance of any kind of a personal savings account?

Why should I try to have a conversation with someone who doesn't understand how an insurance risk pool functions and why we all benefit because of the pooling of funds?

Do you think that insurance of any kind of a personal savings account?

Why should I try to have a conversation with someone who doesn't understand how an insurance risk pool functions and why we all benefit because of the pooling of funds?
Lol @ you lecturing me about things you dont understand.

How would you like it if the government decided that every individual had the responsibility to own a variety of firearms and it was your responsibility to not only buy your own but to also pitch in your money to help buy them for other people too? Does that sound ethical to you?

No, I am asking: Are you wearing a mask and practicing social distancing to protect others now?
I follow my states laws and do so when required.

I follow my states laws and do so when required.

That is better than some. I wear one if I know I will be inside and within 6' of other people. I am sure Comcast techs thought I was weird for doing so and staying 6' away inside my own house earlier this week, but more disciplined mask wearing and social distancing has helped other countries lower cases. I follow what seems to be working elsewhere in addition to what is expected by state laws. Our country does not have the greatest track record with understanding what works to prevent exposure over the past few months, so I do not trust state laws to adequately protect me or others.

Lol @ you lecturing me about things you dont understand.

How would you like it if the government decided that every individual had the responsibility to own a variety of firearms and it was your responsibility to not only buy your own but to also pitch in your money to help buy them for other people too? Does that sound ethical to you?

We call that federal income taxes that pay for the DoD. Your way would be much cheaper and akin to the citizen-soldier defense plan of Switzerland. Pooling for tax generated funds that are spent for a common good is how governments solve problems and support the society. Didn't you learn this in your high school civics requirement?

Progressives are not americans they are subhuman parasites that the world would be better off if they went extinct

*in the next thread*

BUT WHY ARE LIBERALS SO FILLED WITH HATE!?

Back
Top Bottom