• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Finally Has an Answer to the Scandals

White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News | Fox News

Blame the one bringing the stories to light.....

The more that Obama mentions Fox News, the more curious folks will tune in to it trying to see it for themsleves. Even if they do not like the programming they still count as Fox News viewers, which increases the Fox News advertising revenue while decreasing the revenue of whatever they are no longer watching (MSNBC, CNN or ABC). Obama is not nearly as smart as he thinks that he is.

That's the point....the answer to the scandals (none)

Just say oopsie and be done with it. It is also old news as we found out during the bush years they were feeding talking points directly to faux news. I am not saying that the administration should not have a voice they can rely on to pitch their crap, but it is true that faux is the right wing propaganda station like MSNBC is the left. The only thing i disagree with is that CNN isn't a propaganda station. I was actually hoping we could rely on faux news during the obama years to focus on some real problems, but it is clear it is all manufactured outrage on really stupid issues. How the hell do you accomplish being on the side of the admin while being opposed to them like faux does?

The more curious folks will tune in to it trying to see it for themsleves.

The administration rebutted all the scandals....they called them fake. Fake scandals. Obama knows all about faking things and making things up.

Obama doesn't care who or how many died, it's a fake scandal. Just like the "red line", he says he didn't say it, even though there is footage of him saying it. All over TV, him saying it, yet we have a president that will claim he didn't say it. And a press that won't call him on it. It's absolutely bizarre.

Obama doesn't care who or how many died, it's a fake scandal. Just like the "red line", he says he didn't say it, even though there is footage of him saying it. All over TV, him saying it, yet we have a president that will claim he didn't say it. And a press that won't call him on it. It's absolutely bizarre.

The stuff he is allowed to say and get away with is amazing. I have come to realize he is nothing more than a habitual lying narcissist...and the people who support him dont seem to mind being boldly lied to straight to their faces. Its like they are sadists who love the agony.

The more that Obama mentions Fox News, the more curious folks will tune in to it trying to see it for themsleves. Even if they do not like the programming they still count as Fox News viewers, which increases the Fox News advertising revenue while decreasing the revenue of whatever they are no longer watching (MSNBC, CNN or ABC). Obama is not nearly as smart as he thinks that he is.

Yes, all four people out there who are unaware of what Fox News is will rush over to watch Hannity.

That's the point....the answer to the scandals (none)

Oh please. Nice attempt to CYA, but not buying it.

Got a source saying Obama claiming he never said "red line"? What he didn't do was define what the consequences of crossing that "red line" would be, which is a little mealymouthed, sure, but I haven't once seen him say "I didn't say red line" and I'm sure his friends at Fox would have been all over him if he had.

Got a source saying Obama claiming he never said "red line"? What he didn't do was define what the consequences of crossing that "red line" would be, which is a little mealymouthed, sure, but I haven't once seen him say "I didn't say red line" and I'm sure his friends at Fox would have been all over him if he had.

You must be joking asking for a source on that. Try google.

You must be joking asking for a source on that. Try google.

You made the claim, you back it up. I'm not here to do your work for you.

He says he didn't set the red line, the world did, which is again, rather mealymouthed but technically true. However, he never said that he didn't say "Red line."

He says he didn't set the red line, the world did, which is again, rather mealymouthed but technically true. However, he never said that he didn't say "Red line."

OMG, you've got to be kidding! He said, "First of all, I didn't set a red line". When, of course he did. We have this big dummy in the Whitehouse, just squirming and looking foolish, as the world laughs at us. He opens his mouth, without instructions, and like an idiot, paints us into a corner because he doesn't know what the hell he is saying. A true amateur.

It's becoming more and more obvious that Obama's entire Presidency is rather mealymouthed...

And the White House rudely launched Daley who just pulled out of his Quinn match-up.
Meanwhile, all fingerpointing with the pension, the golden goose being strangled.

It's becoming more and more obvious that Obama's entire Presidency is rather mealymouthed...

It's definitely that, and I'll never argue otherwise. His presidency has basically been to mix messages. I hated Bush, but hell, at least his people understood messaging. Obama's people, and the D party as a whole, generally do not.

I've long held that liberals are generally better at understanding nuance than conservatives; however, there's a difference between nuance and talking out of both sides of one's mouth. Which Obama does in spades. It's a big reason I didn't vote for him in 2012. That, and his general spinelessness in the face of Republican opposition.

I was a registered Dem from 1995 until 2010. I no longer am, because as much as I think Republicans are an absolute travesty, the Democrats aren't a liberal party.

It's definitely that, and I'll never argue otherwise. His presidency has basically been to mix messages. I hated Bush, but hell, at least his people understood messaging. Obama's people, and the D party as a whole, generally do not.

I've long held that liberals are generally better at understanding nuance than conservatives; however, there's a difference between nuance and talking out of both sides of one's mouth. Which Obama does in spades. It's a big reason I didn't vote for him in 2012. That, and his general spinelessness in the face of Republican opposition.

I was a registered Dem from 1995 until 2010. I no longer am, because as much as I think Republicans are an absolute travesty, the Democrats aren't a liberal party.

He's a Pecksniffian toad...

I have been around long enough to not be a "true believer" in any politician, but my vitriol toward this man stems precisely from his incessant need to play the Artful Dodger when people call him on his BS and he starts dancing the minutiae Macarena...

Back
Top Bottom