• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"White House Down", a picture-story for indoctrinating liberals

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

Republicans are really, really bad. Democrats are really, really good. There's your message. Hollywood liberal puke dripping all over this degenerative 3rd-grade plot.

Black guy as president using the f-word. Classy.

The movie "Idiocracy" is becoming more and more documentary by the day.

But...but...but...it's based on a true story. Don't worry. Watch Independence Day and see the white Republican President destroy the aliens single-handedly and you'll feel better about life.

I can't believe the F word was used! Them colored folks are gettin' mighty uppity these days.

But...but...but...it's based on a true story. Don't worry. Watch Independence Day and see the white Republican President destroy the aliens single-handedly and you'll feel better about life.

I can't believe the F word was used! Them colored folks are gettin' mighty uppity these days.

Yep, knew you'd take it that direction.

It was two hours of anti-conservative rhetoric in a pop-up book for children.

Remember when it was OK for Rush Limbaugh to say whatever because he wasn't a newscast, he's entertainment?

Shame on the producers of the newscast "White House Down."

Conservative Persecution Complex is real people. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives.

Republicans are really, really bad. Democrats are really, really good. There's your message. Hollywood liberal puke dripping all over this degenerative 3rd-grade plot.

Black guy as president using the f-word. Classy.

The movie "Idiocracy" is becoming more and more documentary by the day.

I see you got the weekly GOP talking points.

And nothing beats Battlefield Earth as the worst movie of all time.

Not to mention Olympus has fallen was far better and it was released a month ago. Too little, too stupid, too late for White House down.

Thin skin from the supposedly hard-ass, self-reliant crowd. We are talking about a movie here, Right? The Right is going to cry about bias in a movie now?

Would they like some cheese with that whine?

General Rule: If someone makes a movie, especially a "block buster" type production, that has anything at all to do with politics, the "good guys" will be liberals and the "bad guys" will be conservatives. Knowing this ahead of time can save you a few bucks and a couple of hours.

I see you got the weekly GOP talking points.

I may stand corrected there.

General Rule: If someone makes a movie, especially a "block buster" type production, that has anything at all to do with politics, the "good guys" will be liberals and the "bad guys" will be conservatives. Knowing this ahead of time can save you a few bucks and a couple of hours.

I always know that going in, but this took it to new levels. Sadly, there appeared to be quite a contingent that like it. Hooped and hollered at the screen the whole time.

Dude. It's a ****ing movie. It's all made up. It isn't real life. Nobody forces you to see it.

Maybe you can find a sense of humor on Ebay.
imgres.jpeg

Well considering who the leads were, you cannot possible have expected Tom Clancy movie drama from this.....

What a surprise, liberals here have no problem with propaganda, no matter the extent of it, as long as it favors them. Of course, go the other way with it and they'd scream like scalded monkies, but they also know they don't have to worry about that much. Hollywood is pretty much their home base.

This is a bad copy of a mediocre action movie.

Dude. It's a ****ing movie. It's all made up. It isn't real life. Nobody forces you to see it.

Maybe you can find a sense of humor on Ebay.
View attachment 67149820

It wasn't "just a movie" to most of the people watching it, unfortunately. It's where they get their political opinions, I'm afraid to say.

eh, it's just silly action entertainment.

also, though i haven't seen this one, i'd say that piece of **** "Death of a President" was worse. it was an absolute masturbatory fantasy. i didn't like the dude, either, but actually making a fictional movie about killing him is psychotic. movie wasn't that great, either; i watched it out of morbid curiosity and utter astonishment.

I find it funny that we hear outrage from conservatives over this film... but when Atlas Shrugged a right wing fantasy movie came out, we barely heard a peep from the left.

I would say the entire era of the 80s deserves that title it gave us movies like the night of the comet.

I find it funny that we hear outrage from conservatives over this film... but when Atlas Shrugged a right wing fantasy movie came out, we barely heard a peep from the left.

But you know what your getting into when you go see a movie based on theological literature the other puts politics where you wouldn't expect it in a action flick.

If anyone is getting their political beliefs from action movies, we're in worse shape than I can imagine.

Sure. most people are as dumb as a box of rocks. But I'll still venture that not one person saw that (obviously terrible) film and as a result said "I'm no longer a Conservative. I'm switching to Liberal".

Now, why make a movie that "favors" Liberalism? Because there are more Liberals than Conservatives and thus a larger audience which mens more income. So, this is what we call "preaching to the choir". No votes will be affected.

Now, if this had been a much more serious and elegant film, and the Liberalism had been carefully insinuated in context of fact, maybe it would sway some really undecided person. But so what? Certainly no election outcomes will be changed by any single film or even real life events.

OK? We're just amusing ourselves here with a topic as light-weight as this one. Every little thing gonna be alright.:)
imgres-1.jpeg

It wasn't "just a movie" to most of the people watching it, unfortunately. It's where they get their political opinions, I'm afraid to say.

But you know what your getting into when you go see a movie based on theological literature the other puts politics where you wouldn't expect it in a action flick.

Theological literature? HAHAHAHAH it is a freaking moive based on a book from the fiction section.

What a surprise, liberals here have no problem with propaganda, no matter the extent of it, as long as it favors them. Of course, go the other way with it and they'd scream like scalded monkies, but they also know they don't have to worry about that much. Hollywood is pretty much their home base.

This is a bad copy of a mediocre action movie.

I disagree...Liberals can never bitch/complain/moan/cry as well as Conservatives. We're just not as good at it.

Theological literature? HAHAHAHAH it is a freaking moive based on a book from the fiction section.

It has messages of the justification of capitalism and individualis presented in a fictional story what would you call that?

Back
Top Bottom