• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"White House Down", a picture-story for indoctrinating liberals

This is quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

Republicans are really, really bad. Democrats are really, really good. There's your message. Hollywood liberal puke dripping all over this degenerative 3rd-grade plot.

Black guy as president using the f-word. Classy.

The movie "Idiocracy" is becoming more and more documentary by the day.

actually the other movies that I thought was interesting was World War Z...US falls...Israel is last country standing (a big slap in the face of Christians) and It is United Nations that ultimately saves the world! Double Smack in the face of Republicans and Conservatives...And did you notice the picture of Obama in the background everywhere...Couldn't stop giggling!

As your comments about the White House Down...It is just a movie...

Don't need to be so sensitive or politically correct...if it makes you feel better and like the movie more just close your eyes and imagine President was a white guy.

One more thing...Even Pope would use the F-Word in that situation.

Diving Mullah

Luckily I don't have to comb the internet for 1 person in a 50 million plus coalition to fine a whiner...I can sit here an watch pages in this thread fill up with crying because the bad director in Hollywood was a meany.

I don't care that he did it free market let what ever the market can bear exist. I am simply for telling people that when you don't think snouty the messages in the media you watch you are letting others have influence over you.

First The Muppet Movie and now this.

Lmao.

I find it funny that we hear outrage from conservatives over this film... but when Atlas Shrugged a right wing fantasy movie came out, we barely heard a peep from the left.

That is not how I remember it.

I disagree...Liberals can never bitch/complain/moan/cry as well as Conservatives. We're just not as good at it.

Someone has a short memory. You know, as we age the memory is the third thing to go. :mrgreen:

A lot of what comes out of Hollywood carries a payload of liberal propaganda but that's just playing to the advantage the democrats have by pandering to the dumbest 50 percent of the population. And only the dumbest 50 percent of the population would be gullible enough to buy into Hollywood's political messages. Meanwhile, the special effects looked pretty good and I'm hoping the action is just as good. If so, it'll be entertaining, anyway. :)

p.s. Battlefield Earth may not be the worst movie I ever say, but it may be the worst movie I ever saw that had any actors with names I recognized. Holy crap, I'd hate to have to sit through that again. Whoever directed that should have been marooned on a desert Island just to make sure he never has anything to do with making another movie.... EVER.

Republicans are really, really bad. Democrats are really, really good. There's your message. Hollywood liberal puke dripping all over this degenerative 3rd-grade plot.

YThandkso for letting me know ahead of time so I can avoid seeing it. I hate movies that make their political points with the sharp endo fo a sledghemahmer.

You know what the best part of this post is? Those Hollywood liberal pukes just got your money. They say thanks.

but when Atlas Shrugged a right wing fantasy movie came out, we barely heard a peep from the left.

Yeah, we did. It was criticized heavily on ideological grounds, and diminished on technical aspects, even more (however, the former could not help but influence the latter).

But you know what your getting into when you go see a movie based on theological literature the other puts politics where you wouldn't expect it in a action flick.

I know Rand's followers sometimes get a wee bit too enthusiastic, but I had no idea it transcended to an actual intellectual religion.

Yeah, we did. It was criticized heavily on ideological grounds, and diminished on technical aspects, even more (however, the former could not help but influence the latter).

Only stuff I saw about it was ridicule because it was so bad, story wise and movie wise. I remember comments like "wtf it is about trains?"

I find it funny that we hear outrage from conservatives over this film... but when Atlas Shrugged a right wing fantasy movie came out, we barely heard a peep from the left.

Was ATLAS SHRUGGED part of the Greek mythology TITANS series with unbelievable gods and goddesses doing amazing things to help save humanity from itself? Was Liam Neeson the chief god?

I haven't seen the movie but even putting aside whatever political propagandized aspects I have no doubts the film contained, I would bet it's a ****ty movie besides, given that some of the recent works of Emmerich include some profoundly pathetic examples of movies, such as '2012' and 'The Day After Tomorrow.'

Terrible, terrible stuff coming from this guy.

I see you got the weekly GOP talking points.

And nothing beats Battlefield Earth as the worst movie of all time.

Many movies beat Battlefield for that honor. Example: Bionic ninja was worse, far worse.

I haven't seen the movie but even putting aside whatever political propagandized aspects I have no doubts the film contained, I would bet it's a ****ty movie besides, given that some of the recent works of Emmerich include some profoundly pathetic examples of movies, such as '2012' and 'The Day After Tomorrow.'

Terrible, terrible stuff coming from this guy.

I've never heard of The Day After Tomorrow. Somehow I am blessed.

If it helps, I read today that it's dying at the box office.

Back
Top Bottom