• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House cuts virtual event feed after Biden says he's 'happy to take questions' from House Democrats

Anthony60

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
White House Cuts Biden off.

The White House raised eyebrows on Wednesday when it suddenly cut the feed of a virtual event after President Biden said he was "happy to take questions" from Democratic lawmakers.

Accompanied by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. and the House Democratic Caucus, Biden addressed lawmakers on the topics of COVID relief and the ongoing vaccine rollout. He closed his remarks by calling on Democrats to help "restore faith" in government.

He then appeared ready to take questions.
"I'd be happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance," Biden told the speaker. "Whatever you want me to do."

The feed ended seconds later, after a brief pause from the president.

He doesn't know that he's not allowed to be on his own taking unscripted questions without prepared answers. Seven weeks, no press conference. He's getting worse, as far as I've seen.

The White House raised eyebrows on Wednesday when it suddenly cut the feed of a virtual event after President Biden said he was "happy to take questions" from Democratic lawmakers.

Accompanied by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. and the House Democratic Caucus, Biden addressed lawmakers on the topics of COVID relief and the ongoing vaccine rollout. He closed his remarks by calling on Democrats to help "restore faith" in government.

"I'd be happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance," Biden told the speaker. "Whatever you want me to do."

He doesn't know that he's not allowed to be on his own taking unscripted questions without prepared answers. Seven weeks, no press conference. He's getting worse, as far as I've seen.
If that would have happened during the many trump moronic speeches, hundreds of thousands of Americans would still be alive today.

Well that was refreshing to watch.

Biden is not being a dictator.......

.......and that makes republicans butt hurt.

Aren't you guys supposed to be preparing........

514ac96d1b159f6662d844631063a262042fc40e.jpg

....for the "real" inauguration tomorrow ?

:ROFLMAO:

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.

Last edited:
i'm telling you, guys. he put his feet up on the Resolute Desk while reading a book about bowing to foreign dignitaries. i saw a facebook graphic of it, text and all.

So far, not one coherent reply from the left. Some pictures, cartoons, whatever. You can't defend Joe's mental incapacity though. And of course you can't, he's loosing more marbles on a daily basis. I know it's unfair, since if you do make a coherent reply, it can only agree that Biden is in poor shape. Too much for you guys to admit.

Lol they intentionally cut him off, they know he's a demented gaff machine and they are afraid of how we will even answer fellow Democrats. This is our new president guys. 🤡

Maybe the msm and fox news missing having a President tell the question being asked is nasty or snarky, then not answer the question.

For me I could care less if Biden has had a news conference with question yet. Wish Trump took that approach rather than make comments about reports, dodge questions and tell us all how great he is. :LOL:

Trump held 1 press conference his first full year in office. For those complaining about Biden did you complain about Trump?
Trump held one press conference his first year. How does that compare? (usatoday.com)

So far, not one coherent reply from the left. Some pictures, cartoons, whatever. You can't defend Joe's mental incapacity though. And of course you can't, he's loosing more marbles on a daily basis. I know it's unfair, since if you do make a coherent reply, it can only agree that Biden is in poor shape. Too much for you guys to admit.
Oh I'm sorry..let's impeach him! Or can you impeach a fake president

He ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed at his age. Kind of funny how he still was able to run circles around Abe Lincoln at the last debate. Still a way better president then president hamberder covfefe windmills cause cancer guy.

You are not going to get anyone on the left to admit to what many are seeing and concerned over and that is Biden's obvious symptoms of cognitive decline. Print press in foreign countries are writing about it and last month an Australian reporter , Cory Bernardi did an entire segment on TV of Biden's cognitive decline complete with snippets where his symptoms have been on full display.

I am certainly concerned because world leaders listen and dissect every word murmured by the president of the U.S.. They also study the president's physical appearance and what they are seeing is an old man that has a history of brain aneurysms that needs a teleprompter to speak a coherent, on topic sentence. These world leaders, especially our enemies, if they see weakness in a U.S. president you can bet they will be involved in undermining.

There were several reports a couple weeks ago that VP Harris was making the phone calls to leaders around the world. An activity that usually is executed by the president. When I kept running into articles that claimed Harris was making the phone calls to world leaders I knew why.

Yesterday was not a good cognitive day for Biden. It wasn't just what you posted in your OP. Earlier that day a selected number of reporters were allowed in the WH for a photo opt. Biden did not have a teleprompter and if just listening without viewing a video it was obvious.

Biden isn't the President. He's the Puppet-in-the-White House.

We get it.
Biden is Trump-lite.

We really do get it.
It's been preached by Trump supporters since before the elections.

"Biden is just like Trump but not quite as bad,"
Trump supporters holler to the hills.

Seven weeks, no press conference. He's getting worse, as far as I've seen.
Given you say no press conferences , what specifically have you seen? Did you watch in it's entirety or excerpts provided by RW media? There are a lot of reasons not to televise a Q&A between the President and the House members. I never recall seeing one with Trump and his GOP caucus.

Cut off because there were no questions .
There were only around 200 tuned into the feed .
Trump would get many thousands .

This engineered event from Castle Rock studios was a complete disaster .

Well that was refreshing to watch.

Biden is not being a dictator.......

.......and that makes republicans butt hurt.

Aren't you guys supposed to be preparing........

514ac96d1b159f6662d844631063a262042fc40e.jpg

....for the "real" inauguration tomorrow ?

:ROFLMAO:

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.

Anyone who thinks the fix is not in for Beijing Joey is clearly being dishonest.

He's been getting worse for a while now. I'm still baffled that this guy is in the White House.

Do you have a legitimate source?

🚨 TAN SUIT! TAN SUIT! TAN SUIT! 🚨

Sure, impeach him and Kamala, they've both committed impeachable offenses, unlike Trump.
Oh do tell!
Again how can you impeach a fake president since trump really won.

I want to understand this pretzel logic you are about to unleash on the masses.

Hmmm what will you do Tony? Punt around and not directly answer the question, doubling down on something quite stupid? Or will you give out reasons why he should be impeached which will be equally as stupid..

Or whine about how no matter what you say I'll find it stupid and play the victim card?

Sucks when I know what you'll do before you even think it. Now you are gonna try to find an out

Back
Top Bottom