• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Considers Awarding Obamacare Subsidies, Intended For The Uninsured, To La

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
White House Considers Awarding Obamacare Subsidies, Intended For The Uninsured, To Labor Unions

A few weeks ago, I discussed the fact that labor unions have been increasingly vocal about their objections to certain provisions of the Affordable Care Act. Obamacare will “shatter not only our hard-earned health benefits, but destroy the foundation of the 40 hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class,” wrote three labor leaders in July. Now, according to a report from InsideHealthPolicy, the Obama administration is considering offering insurance subsidies—intended for the uninsured—to labor union members who already have employer-sponsored coverage.

White House Considers Awarding Obamacare Subsidies, Intended For The Uninsured, To Labor Unions - Forbes

looks like to me a pay off to make the Unions shut the hell with their negativity towards Obama care in get then back in line with their support

Re: White House Considers Awarding Obamacare Subsidies, Intended For The Uninsured, T

when you get in bed with the devil...

Re: White House Considers Awarding Obamacare Subsidies, Intended For The Uninsured, T

Gosh! You mean when we passed the bill so we could find out what was in it, it turns out that royal power to decide who gets subsidies was left to whatever pharaoh occupies the White House at the moment? Silly me, I thought legislation was the job of Congress.

Back
Top Bottom