• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House confirms 'criminal' probe over Clinton emails, 'shreds' campaign claim

Re: White House confirms 'criminal' probe over Clinton emails, 'shreds' campaign clai

Yeah, I didn't ask who you were supporting. Whatever.

I don't give a **** what you asked me.

Re: White House confirms 'criminal' probe over Clinton emails, 'shreds' campaign clai

I don't give a **** what you asked me.

Wow, you would make a great politician. Ignore the question, and the facts, and just go on your monologue. Though, not very useful on a political debate board, right?

Is Hillary Clinton a spy, now? A spy for whom?

Disregard for the rules in handling sensitive material, like putting a private server in your home, doesn't make you a "spy". She certainly is no double O Seven.

Disregard for the rules in handling sensitive material, like putting a private server in your home, doesn't make you a "spy". She certainly is no double O Seven.

No, she isn't 007, nor is she guilty of "espionage."

What I'm wondering is, just what did she have to gain by using a private server? Why was it such a horrendous crime?

Or, was the crime running for office?

What I'm wondering is, just what did she have to gain by using a private server? Why was it such a horrendous crime?

I've thought this one over, read a lot of the stuff floating around, listened to the CTs, listened to the apologists. I believe she was able to skirt some aspect of FOIA since the government archives never generated any records of her emails? And she was able to delete some before being forced to turn them over?

I guess the advantage was better ability to hide ..... something?

It's what that something is that has some people .... excited.

My guess: nothing strictly illegal, but it probably would look bad to the point that getting elected, even just re elected as a senator, would be a struggle. Either way, I'm sure when this was discussed at the Clinton strategy session, they figured that even in the worst case scenario, there's little/no precedents and they could just delete the worst stuff and walk away from the rest with a few "I may have exercised poor judgement" or "I don't recall".

All of the leftists who aren't Sanders fans?

You mean both of them?

So when the Clinton camp and sheeple were whining about "Bernie bros" all these months it was just two people trolling them making them cry so much?

We all know Clinton isn't getting charged, just like we all know Obama isn't going to allow the DOJ to charge her.

Well it looks like you got your excuse for trumps loss prepackaged and ready to go for November.

No, she isn't 007, nor is she guilty of "espionage."

Who said she was guilty of espionage? Where is that coming from? I haven't seen or heard one story accusing her of anything like that.

Or, was the crime running for office?

Part of it reads;

Section 793, which applies to anyone who has been "entrusted" with information relating to the national defense, and to a federal official who "through gross negligence permits" information "to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, to be lost, stolen, abstracted or destroyed."

Breaking News at Newsmax.com Experts: Espionage Act Could Take Down Clinton and Aides

So, as you can see, it is a crime to put the information somewhere where it can be stolen or hacked. As she did.

What did she get out of it? Well, the ability to delete emails that she didn't want to come back at her when she screwed up. Of course, this is all out of her arrogant attitude that the law doesn't apply to her and she can do whatever she wants. She's know for years what the rules are.

I just can't imagine what she will pull if she ever made it to the Oval Office. You can forget the Constitution ever existed.

Who said she was guilty of espionage? Where is that coming from? I haven't seen or heard one story accusing her of anything like that.

Right here:

What about her violations of the Espionage Act? Are you saying that she is above the law? Or do you think that the Obama administration is so corrupt that they will look the other way?

Part of it reads;

Section 793, which applies to anyone who has been "entrusted" with information relating to the national defense, and to a federal official who "through gross negligence permits" information "to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, to be lost, stolen, abstracted or destroyed."

Breaking News at Newsmax.com Experts: Espionage Act Could Take Down Clinton and Aides

So, as you can see, it is a crime to put the information somewhere where it can be stolen or hacked. As she did.

What did she get out of it? Well, the ability to delete emails that she didn't want to come back at her when she screwed up. Of course, this is all out of her arrogant attitude that the law doesn't apply to her and she can do whatever she wants. She's know for years what the rules are.

I just can't imagine what she will pull if she ever made it to the Oval Office. You can forget the Constitution ever existed.

I suppose if it can be confirmed that her emails actually did contain information that was classified at the time she put it on her server, then there actually may be something to the email scandal.

If that happens, and she is actually impeached, then let's hope she picks a good VP. Either way, we have the benefit of not having the conman in charge.

Right here:
No, she would be guilty of gross negligence, not espionage. A crime none the less. Just because it's called the "Espionage Act" doesn't mean everything in it is espionage. Ever hear of the "Affordable Care Act"?

I suppose if it can be confirmed that her emails actually did contain information that was classified at the time she put it on her server, then there actually may be something to the email scandal.

If that happens, and she is actually impeached, then let's hope she picks a good VP. Either way, we have the benefit of not having the conman in charge.
That's like getting out of the pan and into the fire. I think Obama's goal is to delay everything until after the election, then they'll try and figure something out.

Back
Top Bottom