• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House celebrates Maoist Yuri Kochiyama who cheered bin Laden, communist massacre in Peru

Seriously? You couldn't find someone who was more deserving? You had to pick the chick who roots for Osama Bin Laden, Fidel Castro & the murderous Shining Path?

Why do you still listen to Faux Noise? It is not true if only a far-right media source says it. Let me know when you see the exact same story on a totally unbiased website.

What's new?.....the left doesn't like America, either.
Equally as stupid as when a lib/Dem asserts that everyone on the right “doesn’t like America”.

You seem to be taking it personally. If people can't hash political views out on here, what's the point?
This was very much my reaction to that post.

I'm "simply wrong" about what (of several points) in that comment of mine?

If you're actually making that claim (at the end of your first paragraph): Support it with good reasoning.

I didn't say that.
I'm saying that she is a train wreck because she got sent to the camp...it's part of her entire PTSD sitch.
Get it?
I missed that. Where in the article does it say she has PTSD?
Are you related to her?

I missed that. Where in the article does it say she has PTSD?
Are you related to her?

Ay carumba...call it whatever you like. She was clearly unhinged.
Let me know when you're done making posts in the wannabe trolling style.

Ay carumba...call it whatever you like. She was clearly unhinged.
Let me know when you're done making posts in the wannabe trolling style.
It's easier to reply when you state facts instead of making things up.
How do you know she was unhinged? Could be just her beliefs.
May be your beliefs to her would be considered unhinged.

The bottom line is the WH was wrong to celebrate a person with these type of beliefs.

Equally as stupid as when a lib/Dem asserts that everyone on the right “doesn’t like America”.

The simple fact alone, that the left with Biden in the lead is attacking the very backbone of our economy is proof enough that they hate America and wish to change the entire structure of our economy, making us reliant upon China......criminal behavior, unpatriotic, and treasonous, imo.

The simple fact alone, that the left with Biden in the lead is attacking the very backbone of our
is proof enough that they hate America and wish to change the entire structure of our economy, making us reliant upon China......criminal behavior, unpatriotic, and treasonous, imo.
You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

Your side did much worse......supported the destruction of billions in property damage, looting, rioting, thousands of injuries to police officers, many murders.....and it went on for months on end, and we all watched it live on TV. This picture of the left is not good, then they pick the likes of Biden as president.....more bad news. Jan. 6th pales in comparison to what the left has done and is doing to our country......investigations and panels will ensue soon for these many treasonous acts against our country.

Nope. Attacking the republic is worse than regular rioting. Own it.

Did that a looooooong time ago...after the 1/6 attack.

Actually, i stopped "listening" to him after the 2020 elections when he started screaming "FRAUD!" every 5 minutes. 1/6 was the last straw and i wanted nothing more to do with him.

Then we can have rational discussions about politics even though we may disagree.

Not very patriotic, voting for Biden, a career crooked politician, well known for many years......it's that Biden was your only choice....you were coerced, tricked, hoodwinked and left dangling. You were lied to by the media and big tech, along from Biden and the democrats, and so called intel experts.....they all fooled you. You were used.
What right wing loser did you copy and paste this load of crap from?

Back
Top Bottom