• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House attacks Trump's sister, niece over leaked audio tapes

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
White House chief of staff Mark Meadows sharply criticized President Trump's sister and niece on Sunday, a day after the Washington Post published leaked audio recordings of conversations of the two Trump relatives insulting the president.“I can tell you that I’ve never met the judge,” Meadows said of Trump’s sister, retired federal Judge Maryanne Trump Barry. “I was at [Robert Trump’s] funeral the other day. I was hoping to meet her there. She didn’t show up for her brother’s funeral.”
Of Trump’s niece, Meadows said: “This is politics as usual by a niece that was written out of a will, that would apparently just [have] an ax to grind because she wants Joe Biden to be president.”

White House attacks Trump's sister, niece over leaked audio tapes

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:
Maybe at the Republican National Convention, they can get Michael Flynn to come to the microphone and get the crowd riled up "lock her up- lock her up-- that's right, lock 'er up". Only this time they will chant for the lockup of Maryanne Trump Barry, not Hillary Clinton.

To quote Trump: "It is what it is."

Trump/Trump Supporters will trash ANYONE.

Trump will send her a message:

414d8a346c3c350601c7f794eca6e2a1.jpg

It's just so refreshing to have such an honest POTUS with such high moral character isn't it? :shock:

Well compared to Adolph Hitler, you gotta admit!

This is horrible. Obviously Trump's niece went back in time to conspire with Trump's sister to fake a recording of his sister supposedly saying these things without knowing she was being recorded. She knew all along! HOAX!

Even Trump's own family is conspiring with the Hated Librulz, the Deep State, Obama Plants, and Illuminati from Space to victimize him!

Will Trump's endless persecution ever end? He's the biggest most victimized victim ever!

u3MCtC8b1_Tg-WjTGbaLJGwPxpDCJ48NBVfITCziNwbDtGRdYQVZ07mFVEvYX6YF1ii-n72YHNKHovOxa2eeXmjm5G2UuP3k3BL22YOjLrkjM699p0u6CaXNCLYLZR2U6M-VtcvTU-0TSZpks4f40Ixr4mbpQouUQSg

Last edited:
Trump should say he "didn't know her very well" and that she's "nasty".

It's just so refreshing to have such an honest POTUS with such high moral character isn't it? :shock:

Well compared to Adolph Hitler, you gotta admit!

And such a staunch defender of EVERY American's "First Amendment Rights".

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion unless it is one that Donald Trump says he doesn't like in order to enhance his electoral chances, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof unless it is one that Donald Trump says he doesn't like in order to enhance his electoral chances; or abridging the freedom of speech unless Donald Trump doesn't like what is said, or of the press unless it publishes something that Donald Trump doesn't like; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble unless it is for a purpose that Donald Trump doesn't approve of, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances provided that it's for something that Donald Trump likes (or is going to make money out of [which are pretty much the same things]).

Trump should say he "didn't know her very well" and that she's "nasty".

You seem to hate America. I cannot think of any other reason someone could so gleefully put such a vile pig-bastard into the WH, knowing that among other things he couldn't care less about the 170k+ Americans his COVID lies and denials killed.

Why do you so hate America?

And such a staunch defender of EVERY American's "First Amendment Rights".

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion unless it is one that Donald Trump says he doesn't like in order to enhance his electoral chances, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof unless it is one that Donald Trump says he doesn't like in order to enhance his electoral chances; or abridging the freedom of speech unless Donald Trump doesn't like what is said, or of the press unless it publishes something that Donald Trump doesn't like; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble unless it is for a purpose that Donald Trump doesn't approve of, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances provided that it's for something that Donald Trump likes (or is going to make money out of [which are pretty much the same things]).

I was just watching Trump's campaign guy crying about the dark hate of the DNC and boasting about the optimistic vision that will be presented at the RNC. It's basically just an ad for Trump incporprated, and I guess it will be entertaining for stupid folks. America has a whole lost of stupid people. I'm sure they will enjoy the fear festival. :lamo

Imagine having to have abused family members with NDAs and hopes of inheriting to say good things about you because theiir lives and careers depend on it, and calling that a positive vision! No doubt a LOT of shade will be thrown at Biden for nepotism too, and none of the audience will see the irony!:screwy:lamo

I used to think Trump's sister was just as shady as he was...but not anymore. Looks like Trump is the bad seed in that family.

Holding his brother's funeral at the WH might be a reason why Judge Barry didn't show up. Maybe she didn't want to attend a campaign event at her dead brother and tax payer's expense. Or...maybe she wasn't invited. Mark Meadows likely approved and sent out the invitations, so he would know.

Nobody should believe disgruntled sisters; he fired her long ago!

Trump's repuation for fine upstanding moral charachter will shine through and prove these the heinous lies of a bitter jealous fired sister. She's not even hot enough to be a Trump, he HAD to fire her, I mean come on? You libruls are savages!:shock:

the family and the "family" both know that Donald is a mafia.

This is horrible. Obviously Trump's niece went back in time to conspire with Trump's sister to fake a recording of his sister supposedly saying these things without knowing she was being recorded. She knew all along! HOAX!

Even Trump's own family is conspiring with the Hated Librulz, the Deep State, Obama Plants, and Illuminati from Space to victimize him!

Will Trump's endless persecution ever end? He's the biggest most victimized victim ever!

u3MCtC8b1_Tg-WjTGbaLJGwPxpDCJ48NBVfITCziNwbDtGRdYQVZ07mFVEvYX6YF1ii-n72YHNKHovOxa2eeXmjm5G2UuP3k3BL22YOjLrkjM699p0u6CaXNCLYLZR2U6M-VtcvTU-0TSZpks4f40Ixr4mbpQouUQSg

Sorry but I had to steal part of your brilliant post and incorporate it into the "Leave Brittany Spears Alone" meme, posted elsewhere. :lamo

a sitting President's staff attacking a sitting President's sister.

has that ever happened before?

a sitting President's staff attacking a sitting President's sister.

has that ever happened before?

Donald John Trump's inspired and inspirational leadership....

No I just can't, not even sarcasticlly, DJT is a ****ing piece of ****!

You know when you have a bowl of sugar, or granola, and if you shake it, the lumps come to the surface? It's called "Granular convection". Something like that has occurred politically over the last 4 years. Trump has been shaking the GOP free of all of the nuance and the lumps of deplorables have risen to the surface. I do think that Hillary Clinton overgeneralized when she made her original comment that "you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables." I think that was wrong, then.

But, I don't think it is wrong anymore. I think it can be mathematically established that more than half of Trump's supporters are “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.” We see it daily here at DP, and it will be on full display at the RNC. That is why the DNC was so different, and inclusive - and included so many Republicans.

Maryanne Trump Barry may have been more candid than she ought to have, but she was talking to a family member. (Unfortunately for her, one she had participated in screwing over.) So she had her guard down. She was candid. Trumplodytes can't stand candid. It is anathema to their brainwaves, such as they possess. On them, this will have no effect. Fortunately for the rest of us, it may have an impact on the grains at the bottom of the party who still possess elements of decency.

Last edited:
Donald John Trump's inspired and inspirational leadership....

No I just can't, not even sarcasticlly, DJT is a ****ing piece of ****!

yeah, he has no soul.

I was just watching Trump's campaign guy crying about the dark hate of the DNC and boasting about the optimistic vision that will be presented at the RNC. It's basically just an ad for Trump incporprated, and I guess it will be entertaining for stupid folks. America has a whole lost of stupid people. I'm sure they will enjoy the fear festival. :lamo

Imagine having to have abused family members with NDAs and hopes of inheriting to say good things about you because theiir lives and careers depend on it, and calling that a positive vision! No doubt a LOT of shade will be thrown at Biden for nepotism too, and none of the audience will see the irony!:screwy:lamo

emphasis mine

The only dark hate that I noticed was the fact that Joe Biden never once mentioned trump's name. That must be really painful for donald.

Back
Top Bottom