• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House announces 51 judicial picks, including two for liberal 9th Circuit

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh...picks-including-two-for-liberal-ninth-circuit

The White House on Tuesday announced the re-nomination of 51 federal judicial nominees left over from the previous Congress, kickstarting the administration's effort to install more conservative judges after GOP activists worried that such appointments had stalled.

Another example of Trump taking on radical liberalism and attacks on the Constitution of the United States. He refuses to be bulldozed by the radical left and establishment on both sides of the aisle. Thank you President Trump for trying to return to the country our Founders created.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh...picks-including-two-for-liberal-ninth-circuit

Another example of Trump taking on radical liberalism and attacks on the Constitution of the United States. He refuses to be bulldozed by the radical left and establishment on both sides of the aisle. Thank you President Trump for trying to return to the country our Founders created.

The right has essentially made the constitution a religious document. You're not allowed to ask questions about it, or want to change it's short comings. Despite social change, we need to adhere with the constitution, written by slave owners from over a hundred years ago.

As for Trump's picks, these aren't Trump's picks. These are the federalists picks.

What happens when the majority of a country no longer feel represented by their government, I ask?

The right has essentially made the constitution a religious document. You're not allowed to ask questions about it, or want to change it's short comings. Despite social change, we need to adhere with the constitution, written by slave owners from over a hundred years ago.

As for Trump's picks, these aren't Trump's picks. These are the federalists picks.

What happens when the majority of a country no longer feel represented by their government, I ask?

Answer: Constant pervasive political wars which degrade my life.

Pervasive Political Wars?

No. Eventually, social change will result in real protest. While we sit here and bicker over a wall, the French are overthrowing their entire government.

That's what you will get if you deny the will of the majority, eventually, through judicial fiat, dictating ethics and morality from a partisan slant.

Pervasive Political Wars?

No. Eventually, social change will result in real protest. While we sit here and bicker over a wall, the French are overthrowing their entire government.

That's what you will get if you deny the will of the majority, eventually, through judicial fiat, dictating ethics and morality from a partisan slant.

After the constant pervasive political wars where we train to hate each other and refuse to work together so the work does not get done then there is Hell to pay.

After the constant pervasive political wars where we train to hate each other and refuse to work together so the work does not get done then there is Hell to pay.

So what's your solvent? How is the divide bridged?

Trump, the "President for All the People", has only worsened it.

This began - BEGAN - with the right wing and their endless, tireless, vacuous and cancerous assault on everything not "right wing" enough. There is evidence of it every day on this forum.

How do you solve that?

what needs to happen is the bureaucrats passing a budget for with a budget passed thus spending authority there never will be another govt. shutdown. What Trump is doing with the Judicial system is what all Presidents should have done, return power to those enforcing the Constitution rather than judicial activism

You have not seen anything yet.

What we need are a few more activists Justices, right? The hell with the Constitution we need more focus in spending in the name of compassion without getting compassionate results and letting activist justices govern our country with leftwing social engineering

This began - BEGAN - with the right wing and their endless, tireless, vacuous and cancerous assault on everything not "right wing" enough. There is evidence of it every day on this forum.

How do you solve that?

Trump has woke a lot of people up to how bad America has become and he has burned some of the administrative state back and he has enticed a lot of powerful people into acting their worst in front of the citizens so that we citizens get a real good look at what nasty pieces of work they are so I am all good with Trump......He has performed a great service.

Now we see what happens.

How do you solve that?

This all actually BEGAN the night Trump won the election and the response from the Lefties was...
They openly declared war on Trump.

This all actually BEGAN the night Trump won the election and the response from the Lefties was...

"NOT MY PRESIDENT!"

Barf

We used to be so much better than this.

I Weep.

You have that now. You have the anti Trumpers out to destroy Trump and the pro Trumpers set on keeping him in power. The whole nation suffers by these radicals dead set on destroy each other.

Trump has woke a lot of people up to how bad America has become and he has burned some of the administrative state back and he has enticed a lot of powerful people into acting their worst in front of the citizens so that we citizens get a real good look at what nasty pieces of work they are so I am all good with Trump......He has performed a great service.

Now we see what happens.

No, he hasn't. And this is the problem. You think it's great he's tuned up the divide. I think it's bad. You haven't offered a solution.

Your sickening overlord, who made his riches with tax abatements on the backs of working class americans, has done absolutely nothing to help this situation.

Fantastic news. President Trump will have a ever lasting legacy with all of the vacancies his administration has filled. With Senator McConnell's guidance
the federal court will have many more young, conservative district court judges. And lets not forget the crowing achievement times two. Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.
Great job President Trump!

You have not seen anything yet.

See Obscurity?

This isn't about walls, or judges, or Liberalism Vs. Conservatism.
This, Obscurity, is all about Trump. And in the wake of this war the left has declared...will be a real and likely physical fight for the society of America, and for freedom.

No. It began when Obama was elected, and even before that. The right wing scrambled and has been in concerted work efforts to undermine american democracy one county at a time, and Obama was absolutely the keystone that drove them absolutely mad.

Trump winning election was not the catalyst for division.

That's an incredibly silly statement. No one is contesting your right to question the constitution, or talk about ways it can be improved. The right to question our government is written right into the constitution itself. It's also designed to be changed. It has a specific process for doing so - which has been successfully executed 27 times.

The constitution is also just a framework, designed to let the US legislature, and states, fill in the gaps with laws. These laws are constantly changing and evolving.

What you can't do is simply ignore the constitutional framework. If it needs to evolve, change it. Otherwise, you have to work within it.

Last edited:
You have that now. You have the anti Trumpers out to destroy Trump and the pro Trumpers set on keeping him in power. The whole nation suffers by these radicals dead set on destroy each other.

When the middle class goes and when the political center goes the people all of us are toast, and we are losing the middle class and the political center is as good as dead.

You are are smart fella...what does this mean for Americas future?

Concentrate on the most important things please.

We are well out of screwing around time.

See Obscurity?

This isn't about walls, or judges, or Liberalism Vs. Conservatism.
This, Obscurity, is all about Trump. And in the wake of this war the left has declared...will be a real and likely physical fight for the society of America, and for freedom.

Yawn, more unsupported conspiracy theory. For me, it's not liberalism vs. conservatism. It's sanity vs. marxist SJW types and insane conservative religious psychopath types.

You wouldn't have me, for example, as a raging antitheist, if the evangelical ****tards that elected this slobbering, spray tanned autocrat, would stop trying to legislate theit faith. I fight the Donald and his agenda because he panders to a dangerous, hideous, illogical batch of petty charlatans in the evangelical movement.

No. It began when Obama was elected, and even before that. The right wing scrambled and has been in concerted work efforts to undermine american democracy one county at a time, and Obama was absolutely the keystone that drove them absolutely mad.

Trump winning election was not the catalyst for division.

Hmmm...you may have a point there.
Although, as I've said many times, these SJWs are way worse then the T-Baggers ever were.

That's an incredibly silly statement. No one is contesting your right to question the constitution, or talk about ways it can be improved. The right to question our government is written right into the constitution itself. It's also designed to be changed. It has a specific process for doing so - which has been successfully executed 27 times.

The constitution is also just a framework, designed to let the US legislature, and states, fill in the gaps with laws. These laws are constantly changing and evolving.

What you can't do is simply ignore the constitutional framework. If it needs to evolve, change it. Otherwise, you have to work within it.

Can't change it with the partisan impasse entrenched by the political elites from both parties and the rabid, sociopathic pundits on both sides furthering the divide.

what needs to happen is the bureaucrats passing a budget for with a budget passed thus spending authority there never will be another govt. shutdown. What Trump is doing with the Judicial system is what all Presidents should have done, return power to those enforcing the Constitution rather than 'judicial activism'

I love that expression. In laymen terms the expression 'judicial activism' means judicial decisions based on legal interpretations I don't agree with.

Back
Top Bottom