• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Adds New Position to Deal with Unfavorable Online Media

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
hello-internet-police-1784_preview.jpg

Does anyone wonder how long it will take for this new office to get around to coming after individuals, like those of us who see Obama for the failure and the threat he truly is.

62310_340.jpg

White House Adds New Position to Deal with Unfavorable Online Media - FishbowlNY
The White House has named Jesse Lee to a new position within its communications department titled Director of Progressive Media & Online Response. According to The Huffington Post, Lee will essentially be responsible for building up Obama’s online presence as he prepares for his reelection bid, and squashing any negative stories:

The post is a new one for this White House. Rapid response has usually been outsourced to the Democratic National Committee (DNC), if not done on an ad-hoc basis by administration officials. And it signals that the White House will be adopting a more aggressive defense of the president and his policies as his re-election campaign gears up.

hello-internet-police-1784_preview.jpg

Does anyone wonder how long it will take for this new office to get around to coming after individuals, like those of us who see Obama for the failure and the threat he truly is.

62310_340.jpg

Why do i know this office will be primarily a persuasive messaging factory.

The Democrats gleeful development of their own propaganda firehose is really starting to piss me off.

I saved the name and will consider suspect what they distribute.

In other words be prepared for his secret police to visit you in the middle of the night or have the irs come and take all your assets.

In other words be prepared for his secret police to visit you in the middle of the night or have the irs come and take all your assets.

Yes, this clearly is a perfectly reasonable interpretation. Just like the OP.

Why do i know this office will be primarily a persuasive messaging factory.

The Democrats gleeful development of their own propaganda firehose is really starting to piss me off.

I saved the name and will consider suspect what they distribute.

What would you call Fox News, exactly?

What would you call Fox News, exactly?

The Republican propaganda firehose?

I've callededed it that a buncha times here.

I don't like the Dems tryin to outdo the Repubs at blowing smoke up our asses.

Not one bit.

Back
Top Bottom