• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White grievance in 2020

Sorry, but I have a minimum sanity requirement before I engage. So.. You know.. Good luck with that and all.
Well then that means you're not qualified to engage anyone, ever.

Thanks to planned parenthood, that'll never happen.

Now, in New York, they can kill babies right up to the due date. Couldn't think of a better place for late term abortion to be legal.
ROTFLMAO and yet people of color births are already exceeding white births. Guess why? Because white people are killing their babies, too.

That is a tough one. It depends on how you define "white". More people who were traditionally defined as white are now self identifying as mixed racial as it has become safer to acknowledge one's heritage. Sometimes this is funny, like Elizabeth Warren claiming native ancestry. My father belonged to a reservation and I don't even claim to be Native American. But looking white is becoming less and less of a reason for people to identify as white. That is the scariest thing to the right wing. There is a rejection of white culture even among many people they identify as white. White culture is in a much faster decline because of this trend than births.
White traitors will catch them completely by surprise. What's funny is that Conservatives will lose ground with this crowd just by pandering to "white grievance."

ROTFLMAO and yet people of color births are already exceeding white births. Guess why? Because white people are killing their babies, too.

Planned parenthood's negro project will fix that, along with the Left's ghetto system.

For every minority baby that is born, 4 adult minorities die.

That is a tough one. It depends on how you define "white". More people who were traditionally defined as white are now self identifying as mixed racial as it has become safer to acknowledge one's heritage. Sometimes this is funny, like Elizabeth Warren claiming native ancestry. My father belonged to a reservation and I don't even claim to be Native American. But looking white is becoming less and less of a reason for people to identify as white. That is the scariest thing to the right wing. There is a rejection of white culture even among many people they identify as white. White culture is in a much faster decline because of this trend than births.

What is "white culture"?

Well that's the 'pull yourselves up by the bootstraps' argument the right wing always give to poor minorities: better yourselves, get an education, retrain, etc. But when it's white Jobs, we need to turn the clock back to steam powered trains because the coal miners need jobs.

In fact when technology moves forward, when times change, retraining is inevitable. Already in midwest and rustbelt states we see tradespeople learning to run solar grids, fix wind turbines and mix biofuels. Green jobs will provide plenty of opportunities for blue collar Americans. It won't change their 'white identity' overnight but may remove a lot of the bitterness.

Too bad the green energy projects are so far a complete and utter failure. In the mean time the only source for energy is fossil fuels, wind, solar and biofuels are a noxious mix of stupid, a completely subsidized box of failure.

There's no way to predict that.
But yet you think minority births, which are growing in proportion of the population and are already the majority, are magically going to shrink because of some Alex Jones conspiracy theory about ghettoes and abortions? LOL it is to laugh.

What'd y'all do to the Conservatives in 2018?
Hahahahahaha seriously? Ask yourself who is Speaker of the House of Representatives right now and work it out from there what we did to you guys in 2018.

What is "white culture"?

White culture is that great culture that changed the world forever. From the Industrial Age to today's "Modern World", white people accomplished more than any human being of the past could have ever imagined. I say well done to the white man, and thank you.

But yet you think minority births, which are growing in proportion of the population and are already the majority, are magically going to shrink because of some Alex Jones conspiracy theory about ghettoes and abortions? LOL it is to laugh.

Hahahahahaha seriously? Ask yourself who is Speaker of the House of Representatives right now and work it out from there what we did to you guys in 2018.

Y'all said that in 2008, too. :lamo

Too bad the green energy projects are so far a complete and utter failure. In the mean time the only source for energy is fossil fuels, wind, solar and biofuels are a noxious mix of stupid, a completely subsidized box of failure.

Much as coal has turned out to be.

If Dems show up at the polls in 2020 as they did in the mid terms they will not need to address the poor, white uneducated. If those same folks lost their jobs do to manufacturing moving out I have one word for those whiners, retrain.

Suddenly Democrats are the ones who voted for outsourcing?? I have difficult recalling specific legislation that effect but I did find something interesting.

Even the CBO Says Tax Reform Bill Will Incentivize Corporate Offshoring

And it's no different than the tax cuts given to outsourcing companies repeatedly for the last twenty years.
And every effort that has been made to overturn these measures fails in Congress, so the outsourcers continually get rewarded, again and again.

But all that having been said, there is something that both Democrats and Republicans have failed to address, technological unemployment.
Artificial intelligence and robotics are a guarantee that low skilled blue collar factory jobs are never coming back because even if manufacturing of those types of goods return here, the factories will be highly automated.

Blue collar workers MUST retrain no matter what and no matter who controls the government.
Jobs that return here will not resemble smokestacks and sweatshops. That era has drawn to a close over here a long time ago and it is even drawing to a close in some third world countries.

Whoever sincerely wants manufacturing jobs to return to the heartland will have to have the stomach and the political will to raise the revenue needed to help train former blue collar workers for an entirely new environment, and entirely new skill sets.

Much as coal has turned out to be.

I don't think so. Sure, Obama greatly harmed the coal industry, but Trump has revived it, even something called "clean coal", whatever that is.

China seems to double its coal production frequently, the only ones who were giving coal up were Western Civilization, for the purpose of our economic demise. Coal is valuable, China proves that, with their increasing reliance upon it.

Suddenly Democrats are the ones who voted for outsourcing?? I have difficult recalling specific legislation that effect but I did find something interesting.

Even the CBO Says Tax Reform Bill Will Incentivize Corporate Offshoring

And it's no different than the tax cuts given to outsourcing companies repeatedly for the last twenty years.
And every effort that has been made to overturn these measures fails in Congress, so the outsourcers continually get rewarded, again and again.

But all that having been said, there is something that both Democrats and Republicans have failed to address, technological unemployment.
Artificial intelligence and robotics are a guarantee that low skilled blue collar factory jobs are never coming back because even if manufacturing of those types of goods return here, the factories will be highly automated.

Blue collar workers MUST retrain no matter what and no matter who controls the government.
Jobs that return here will not resemble smokestacks and sweatshops. That era has drawn to a close over here a long time ago and it is even drawing to a close in some third world countries.

Whoever sincerely wants manufacturing jobs to return to the heartland will have to have the stomach and the political will to raise the revenue needed to help train former blue collar workers for an entirely new environment, and entirely new skill sets.

Suddenly Democrats are the ones who did slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, opposition to the Civil Rights Movement, and yes of course, outsourcing. I find it quite funny that dems do not know the history of their own party.

I don't think so. Sure, Obama greatly harmed the coal industry, but Trump has revived it, even something called "clean coal", whatever that is.

China seems to double its coal production frequently, the only ones who were giving coal up were Western Civilization, for the purpose of our economic demise. Coal is valuable, China proves that, with their increasing reliance upon it.

No china is just very big, its modern economy and energy needs very new and so vast that they have outsripped its ability to keep up with newer technologies - even nuclear power.

Developed western economies are already stable and in a better position to spend more in the short term for long term sustainability. America is the holdout that refuses to upgrade, for political reasons. It's even built into the way they sell it: 'Obama has hurt the coal industry'. The object here is unfortunately to do just that - cut out the cancer. At no point is a modern economy ever obliged to protect a dying industry.

If that means lost jobs, it is unfortunate, but I hear the Horse and Buggy Drivers' Union hasn't been doing too well either of late.

No china is just very big, its modern economy and energy needs very new and so vast that they have outsripped its ability to keep up with newer technologies - even nuclear power.

Developed western economies are already stable and in a better position to spend more in the short term for long term sustainability. America is the holdout that refuses to upgrade, for political reasons. It's even built into the way they sell it: 'Obama has hurt the coal industry'. The object here is unfortunately to do just that - cut out the cancer. At no point is a modern economy ever obliged to protect a dying industry.

If that means lost jobs, it is unfortunate, but I hear the Horse and Buggy Drivers' Union hasn't been doing too well either of late.

The US is the only country that cut emissions according to the Paris Accord, even though Trump cut us out of that contract. How do you explain that?

The US is the only country that cut emissions according to the Paris Accord, even though Trump cut us out of that contract. How do you explain that?

Did the French cut emissions? If not, why not, since they signed off on the damned thing?

Did the French cut emissions? If not, why not, since they signed off on the damned thing?

Surely if the French cannot abide by their terms of the "Paris Accord" then it should follow that such documents should only be used to wipe ones ass

First some citation is required for that - perhaps a comparative chart or something. Secondly I'd like to see how 'clean coal' contributed. perhaps a peer-reviewed study of some sort. But there's no way I can 'explain' something i've never heard before and just got told by some dude on the internet, and for all I know may not be true at all.

First some citation is required for that - perhaps a comparative chart or something. Secondly I'd like to see how 'clean coal' contributed. perhaps a peer-reviewed study of some sort. But there's no way I can 'explain' something i've never heard before and just got told by some dude on the internet, and for all I know may not be true at all.

Well enough understood sir, I will endeavor to find evidence.

What is "white culture"?

What music do you listen to on the radio? What types of meals do you eat? How do you wear your clothes and what styles and colors do you favor? How do cut and wear your hair? What words do you shorten and which do you emphasize?

There are a million differences that come up along racial lines because race is primarily a product of culture. I don't know a single white person in my life who pronounces "ask" as "ax" save my son, and that is only because most of his friends are black.

What music do you listen to on the radio? What types of meals do you eat? How do you wear your clothes and what styles and colors do you favor? How do cut and wear your hair? What words do you shorten and which do you emphasize?

There are a million differences that come up along racial lines because race is primarily a product of culture. I don't know a single white person in my life who pronounces "ask" as "ax" save my son, and that is only because most of his friends are black.

This is Charles Sampson. He's the first black PRCA world champion bull rider.

Is he trying "be white", ya think?

If you've never heard a white person say "ax", then you just haven't spent enough time in the South.

Attachments

• Sampson_Charles1-217x300.jpg
    Sampson_Charles1-217x300.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 27
This is Charles Sampson. He's the first black PRCA world champion bull rider.

Is he trying "be white", ya think?

If you've never heard a white person say "ax", then you just haven't spent enough time in the South.

Yes, in a matter of speaking he is trying to be "white". And that is fine. Plenty of folks trying to be "black" or "asian" or "native". Funny thing is bull riding is arguably derived from rodeos, so it's a black guy trying to emulate white guys who are trying to be Hispanic. That is just how funny racial culture is.

Back
Top Bottom