• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White GOP men stand out in early voting

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
White GOP men stand out in early voting - Under the Dome - NewsObserver.com

he largest group of early voters in North Carolina is made up of white Republican men, according to an analysis by the nonpartisan Democracy North Carolina, a campaign watchdog group.

During the 2008 Democratic sweep, black Democratic women led all groups during the 17 days of early voting. But during the first three days of early voting this year, it is white Republican men.

then later in the article.... :confused:

So far this year, registered Democrats are edging out Republicans, 31,910 to 27,623.

In 2008, by contrast, Democrats were swamping Republicans by 3 to 1.

Read more: White GOP men stand out in early voting - Under the Dome - NewsObserver.com

Read more: White GOP men stand out in early voting - Under the Dome - NewsObserver.com

I really hate racial politics...

these are just trend reports, not racial politics.
The numbers were just published this morning, we need at least one evening of MSNBC to know how to properly interpret the data. Teeaaaa partyyyyy... raaaaacists...

Obama-Smoking.jpg
Don't Bogart that joint Obama! Come on I got to mail this ah ah, well I have to mail something. Do you remember what we were talking about?

What? What?

Where's the Fritos & bean dip dude?

This is a bunch of exceedingly meaningless speculation without a comprehensive study that would include a large enough sample to reflect true meaning of this.

With that in mind I speculate that more conservative White men voted early by mail because they were sober and able to remember to send in the ballots. Where as some other voting groups were to drunk and stoned to either vote or remember to mail in the ballots.

obama-smoking-young-5.jpg

Check out the ring finger. I wonder how old these pictures really are? Obama was married on Oct 18, 1992.

Wonder what he'd say to a drug test? Now there's an Idea for all politicians, random drug tests.

I like his Chi Chi Rodriguez energy bracelet.

Chi Chi was the greatest swashbuckling golfer to ever walk a course.

Excellent catch Pal, I haven't heard that name in 20 years at least and I completely forgot about the energy bracelet.

Note the smoke Obama is toking. No one holds a cigarette like that and there is no filter that you see in even the photo shopped pictures of Obama smoking.

I Googled: What brand of cigarette does Obama smoke and it came up Marlboro Red, and they have a noticeable filter.

Also not even Liberals argue this isn't pot he's toking on. One last thing is that joint was machine rolled or it was rolled by one of the Zig Zag contest winners from a while back because the average head isn't that good.

I hate even addressing this, because it's so ****ing ludicrous, but you realize that the ring is on his right hand, which makes it NOT a wedding ring.

For crap's sake, your last president was an admitted coke addict.

I hate even addressing this, because it's so ****ing ludicrous, but you realize that the ring is on his right hand, which makes it NOT a wedding ring.

For crap's sake, your last president was an admitted coke addict.

Um it's actually on his left hand in right picture. It really doesn't matter if he was married or not in the picture or when the picture was taken. All this is an attempt at school yard gossip in an attempt to somehow discredit Obama. Like such juvenile attempts are needed. Obama's policies do the job for him.

Back
Top Bottom