• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"White Elevators" sign spotted at Republican Convention Arena

Is that how you explain his intercourse logo as well? Ok.....how do you explain his poor performance on 60 minutes? Chalk it up to a bad day?

None of that has anything to do with the thread *YOU* started where *YOU* made a big deal about a sign that doesn't mean anything remotely similar to what you imply it could have meant. You're just taking mindless potshots at Trump. Come on back when you have something worthwhile to say.

"White Elevators" sign spotted at Republican Convention Arena

the RNC is not barring minorities from elevators. this is taken out of context, and probably resulted from someone attempting a patriotic red, white, and blue thing. however, i can't resist pointing out that most of the elevators at the convention will effectively be whites only elevators for other reasons.

:lol:;)

What is the point of this stupid thread? Everyone that knows anything about the "issue" realizes it has nothing to do with race. Simply more attempts to race bait instead of reporting on important policy decisions that will actually make a difference this election.

they are simply trying to deflect from felony Clinton.

‘White Elevators’ Sign Spotted at Republican National Convention Arena

In a truly inexplicable move—especially given the issues Republicans have had with so-called minorities this election cycle— a sign was posted with the words “White Elevators,” pointing to an elevator bank at the Republican National Convention site in Cleveland this weekend.

Apparently there are three banks of elevators and they labeled them Red - White - Blue. However, considering the uphill battle that the GOP has attracting minority voters, this is not the image that they wanted portrayed. Poor Donald Drumpf....nothing seems to be going right for him. First the disastrous 60 minute interview and now this!

This reminds me of the Dallas city councilman who got pissed off because one of the white council members referred to one of the departments as a "black hole".

It's Trump's mistake that he didn't personally oversee the minutia of elevator labeling?

I didn't mean to imply that it was his fault....simply that it is yet another in a serious of unfortunately events for him in the past 72 hours.

There's no rage like fauxrage. What a stupid story.

None of that has anything to do with the thread *YOU* started where *YOU* made a big deal about a sign that doesn't mean anything remotely similar to what you imply it could have meant. You're just taking mindless potshots at Trump. Come on back when you have something worthwhile to say.

Oh Puh-lease. If you look back at the original thread...you will clearly see that I made very clear of what the true context was/is. I implied nothing...in fact went out of my way to indicate that nothing SHOULD be implied by it. Just pointing out a humorous oversight that should have been caught. Its just another unfortunate image for the GOP and Mr. Drumpf.

Oh Puh-lease. If you look back at the original thread...you will clearly see that I made very clear of what the true context was/is. I implied nothing...in fact went out of my way to indicate that nothing SHOULD be implied by it. Just pointing out a humorous oversight that should have been caught. Its just another unfortunate image for the GOP and Mr. Drumpf.

And everyone else pointed out that it wasn't a humorous oversight, it was just another ridiculous attempt by a ridiculous liberal to cast aspersions on Trump. Grow up.

Perhaps knowing the history of this country with "White Only" signs.....this is something that perhaps was not a great idea.....just sayin!
But the sign didn't say "Whites Only", now did it? Thank goodness no one used the word niggardly in a speech! Imagine all the faurage if that were to happen!!!

This reminds me of the Dallas city councilman who got pissed off because one of the white council members referred to one of the departments as a "black hole".

That guy is so dirty. Don't even get me started on him. He makes Hillary look like a girl scout...the best girls scout ever!

the RNC is not barring minorities from elevators. this is taken out of context, and probably resulted from someone attempting a patriotic red, white, and blue thing. however, i can't resist pointing out that most of the elevators at the convention will effectively be whites only elevators for other reasons.

:lol:;)

LOL.....True Dat! But I'm sure that the media will work exceedingly hard to find the 3 or 4 people of color in the arena to ensure that their faces are put on camera to assure Americans that the GOP is not all angry white men.

Thanks for the chuckle. And this is from the party that claims conservatives don't understand or believe in science.

But the sign didn't say "Whites Only", now did it? Thank goodness no one used the word niggardly in a speech! Imagine all the faurage if that were to happen!!!

Go back to the OP....I made it clear what the correct context of the sign was. Perhaps you missed it.

Then why did you make this pointless thread? If even you could understand its a non issue, why bring up race into anything where it obviously doesn't belong?

But that's all it is, fauxrage, because some people can't actually come up with any ACTUAL issues to complain about so they have to act like 4-year olds and make fun of things that regular adults would never bother with.

I remember that. That was just so embarrassing to watch.

And everyone else pointed out that it wasn't a humorous oversight, it was just another ridiculous attempt by a ridiculous liberal to cast aspersions on Trump. Grow up.

The left does not need to cast aspersions on Trump. He is all too capable of doing that himself. Perhaps you missed his 60 minute interview....LOL.

Then why did you make this pointless thread? If even you could understand its a non issue, why bring up race into anything where it obviously doesn't belong?

Trolls gotta troll.

Its called humor. Obviously enough people are interested in it to come post on this "pointless thread"....and many media outlets have pointed out the humorous mistake on other internet sites...

Its called humor. Obviously enough people are interested in it to come post on this "pointless thread"....and many media outlets have pointed out the humorous mistake on other internet sites...

People came into it because you made a race baiting title. I can laugh at and understand humor. There is literally nothing funny/ironic about the signs. It is literally in attempt to help people that have never been there before into getting to their correct locations. Do you go to other sports stadium and point out the color coordinated systems they use as well?

Go back to the OP....I made it clear what the correct context of the sign was. Perhaps you missed it.
I read it and I understand the context. Not sure why you think that negates the juvenile nature of the story.

Oops...I used a word with neg in it! Probably a dog word or code whistle or something!!

‘White Elevators’ Sign Spotted at Republican National Convention Arena

In a truly inexplicable move—especially given the issues Republicans have had with so-called minorities this election cycle— a sign was posted with the words “White Elevators,” pointing to an elevator bank at the Republican National Convention site in Cleveland this weekend.

Apparently there are three banks of elevators and they labeled them Red - White - Blue. However, considering the uphill battle that the GOP has attracting minority voters, this is not the image that they wanted portrayed. Poor Donald Drumpf....nothing seems to be going right for him. First the disastrous 60 minute interview and now this!

View attachment 67204446

Lol !!! What about the Blue people ? Trump desperately needs their support if he's going to beat Hillary in November.

Leave it to the Democrat party to try something this desperate and stupid. Its not even subtle or clever.

Back
Top Bottom