• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White culture is a white supremacist culture?

White culture is white supremacist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cabse5

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Is the white culture a white supremacist culture?

you all need to check your privilege cis gender scum!

get woke!

Don't make me call antifa!

Hrmmm... What is white culture exactly? Can someone give us a clear and objective definition?

White Supremacist culture is white supremist.

As for the rest? Not sure what white culture is unless you mean plain yogurt?

Some maybes? Please give an example of a possible white culture/white supremacist attribute

I'll add to the questions, what is white culture?

Harvard only has 46% white non hispanic students

Undergraduate Graduate
and Professional U.S. Census
Asian/Pacific Islander 17% 11% 5%
Black/Non-Hispanic 6% 4% 12%
Hispanics of any race 9% 5% 16%
White/non-Hispanic 46% 43% 64%
Mixed Race/Other 10% 8% 9%
International students 11% 27% N/A

Like just about everybody else when you post a made up subjective term like white culture youll have to define for anybody to honestly answer. So i cant answer until you do.

Now with that being said, in general my guess of what the majority of people might claim white culture is here in america would be no.

Why don't you give examples of white culture that is white supremacist.

I don't link white supremacy to white people in general.

For instance, when I think of KKK I don't think of white people or that being white culture, I think just think they are ignorant morons.

Like everyone else I have no idea what white culture is.

Duh...it's wearing polos, shopping at the Gap, living in a culdesac, jogging, and drinking wine.

I don't link white supremacy to white people in general.

For instance, when I think of KKK I don't think of white people or that being white culture, I think just think they are ignorant morons.

Are Civil War statues a symbol of white supremacy? Why?

Back
Top Bottom