• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White City

Is White City, OR racist?

• Total voters
The VA hospital is there. White City is growing. When property and homes between Central Point and Ashland became too expensive for lower income people, developers set their sights on all the vacant land there and built affordable subdivisions. That was about 15 yrs ago. Everything is different now. You were right about one thing, the city lacks diversity and has its fair share of racists.
Had a friend move to Ashland. Nice house up on the hill. Was expensive 25 years ago. Gotta be millions now. Was not even one of the big houses.

The name alone confirms racism...
lol no it doesnt but ill let "you" do your thing
but look at these demographics!

The racial makeup of the CDP was 74.7% White, 1.3% African American, 1.3% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander
demographics doesn't determine racism either and and the full dems look like the demographics of girlfriends I have had LMAO

full demographics
74.7% White, 28.8% Hispanic or Latino , 1.3% African American, 1.3% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 17.8% some other race, and 3.9% mixed

I'm probably like 75, 5, 15, .8, .8, 0, 0, 4.4
am I racist? lol

White City, OR

The only White City in America... and there is no Black City. This struck me as possibly racist.

What are your thoughts?

You can't even bait post properly anymore.

White Settlement, Texas

PS: White Settlement, TX is home to Air Force Plant #4, where the F-22 Raptor and F-35 Lightning II are manufactured.
My crew and I from Tek Systems rewired the entire plant for high speed data in 2005-2006, and that's where I first got referred to AS "Checkerboard Strangler" by plant security.

1650476620427.png

My house is racist; it is painted white.

Don't even get me started on 1600 Penn Ave.... racists!!
Oooohhh!!! That last one you mentioned was built by slaves too! It is, in fact, a monument to the principles of preserving, protecting and expanding slavery in the New World that this nation was founded on.

Come to think of it, cocaine is white and it tried to burn Richard Pryor to death so cocaine is racist too. White wall tires? Racist! Why aren't they properly called "black background tires? Brown rice takes longer to cook than white rice does. That's racist.

You can't even bait post properly anymore.
You don't understand the argument. That much is clear.
There is a Black Settlement.
PS: White Settlement, TX is home to Air Force Plant #4, where the F-22 Raptor and F-35 Lightning II are manufactured.
My crew and I from Tek Systems rewired the entire plant for high speed data in 2005-2006, and that's where I first got referred to AS "Checkerboard Strangler" by plant security.
I don't care.

Oooohhh!!! That last one you mentioned was built by slaves too!
Actually, the modern White House was completely rebuilt under Truman and there were no slaves.
It is, in fact, a monument to the principles of preserving, protecting and expanding slavery in the New World that this nation was founded on.

Come to think of it, cocaine is white and it tried to burn Richard Pryor to death so cocaine is racist too.
Cocaine can catch on fire?
White wall tires? Racist! Why aren't they properly called "black background tires? Brown rice takes longer to cook than white rice does. That's racist.
Brown rice is brown and white rice is white... totally different argument.

Oooohhh!!! That last one you mentioned was built by slaves too! It is, in fact, a monument to the principles of preserving, protecting and expanding slavery in the New World that this nation was founded on.

Come to think of it, cocaine is white and it tried to burn Richard Pryor to death so cocaine is racist too. White wall tires? Racist! Why aren't they properly called "black background tires? Brown rice takes longer to cook than white rice does. That's racist.

No more salt for you unless it's pink!

The commonly understood usage of the word gay means homosexual.
That is gay... see, also means stupid. That is why we need to stick to facts. Find Homosexual, Georgia, or any other state then you have an argument.

Oregon was started as a white’s only state. So it may well have been.
It still has a massive white supremacist problem to this day.

Given that I live in Dick's Knob, Georgia I have bigger issues to deal with. Most notably convincing ***** Creek, Ohio that not only are we are better business partners than Dildo, Canada but that Condom, France's involvement is unnecessary.

All the while avoiding Port Circumcision, Antarctica.

Back
Top Bottom