• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White City

Is White City, OR racist?

• Total voters
White City, OR

The only White City in America... and there is no Black City. This struck me as possibly racist.

What are your thoughts?
Was it named after a race, or was it named after someone with the last name of White?

I think Whites Only city would be racist.

White City, OR

The only White City in America... and there is no Black City. This struck me as possibly racist.

What are your thoughts?
Is this thread an attempt at comedy or are you a hard core Leftist? Leftist being the only significant number of Americans today who see everything through the lens of skin color.

The VA hospital is there. White City is growing. When property and homes between Central Point and Ashland became too expensive for lower income people, developers set their sights on all the vacant land there and built affordable subdivisions. That was about 15 yrs ago. Everything is different now. You were right about one thing, the city lacks diversity and has its fair share of racists.
Although there are assholes living everywhere and White City is no garden spot; most of Portland, Salem and Eugene make it look like Beverly Hills.

By the way; the only significant number of racist in the Rogue Valley would be the trailer park welfare freeloaders who overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Is this thread an attempt at comedy or are you a hard core Leftist? Leftist being the only significant number of Americans today who see everything through the lens of skin color.
What is the percentage breakdown for a Leftist on your spectrum, or is it literally see everything through the lens of skin color?

I can't imagine that it is even possible, to be honest.

Not long ago the Democrat Party had a relationship with the KKK that was identical to what currently they have with groups like BLM and Antifa. It was common for spokesmen of the KKK to address and lecture Schools, Union meetings, Business Conferences, College Campuses, Etc. CRT is nothing more than a modernized version of that.

Lefties Democrats are still the same Nasty Racist today that they were 100 years ago. After WW2 they realized that White Supremacy was becoming unpopular and therefore no longer a winning political tactic. They did not give up on using racism for political gain they just started exploiting it from the opposite end of the spectrum. Yes, there was a Big Switch it just did not involve the GOP.

There is a lot of racism in the US today, its just that 99% of the actual racists call themselves Progressive, Liberal or Democrat.

If you are a member of the Democrat party you are a member of Americas oldest still active racial hate group. The only question is: Are you one of the racists, or are you an ill-informed person who actually believes that party of scumbags became the racial good guys?

Being a typical Right Wing American I think about skin-color as about as much as I think about eye or hair color. On the other hand most hard core Leftist are more obsessed with race than any actual White Supremacist who ever lived. there are even several studies or polls where African Americans report that White Republicans talk to Black people like they are peers and equals while White Democrats take an almost subconscious condescending tone and demeanor while talking with Blacks.

To answer you question more directly: I believe that most Folk who voted Democrat just ill-informed people still capable of being Red Pilled.

Last edited:
Not long ago the Democrat Party had a relationship with the KKK that was identical to what they have with groups like BLM and Antifa. It was common for spokesmen of the KKK to address Schools, Union meetings, Business Conferences, College Campuses, Etc. CRT is nothing more than a modernized version of that.
The two founders of the KKK in Oregon were Republicans. The only thing you are correct about is that Oregon, Portland in particular, was known as a racist state and it still hasn't shaken those shackles. To state that Democrats are solely responsible for continuing racism in the state is not true.

White City, OR

What are your thoughts?
I grew up in the South. When I was in high school, our local town mayor was named Cotton White.

White City, OR

What are your thoughts?
No Idea what you are on about..

Is there a "White only" city in the US (highly doubtful) I know there is still a White only church which goes against the First amendment...

So what do you actually mean?

Back
Top Bottom