• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whitaker Fakes Resume

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
One fraud hires another

Acting AG incorrectly claimed 'Academic All-American' honors on resume: report

"Incorrectly" really means "he made that **** up."

Giving him the benefit of the doubt here. From your link:

Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupac told the Journal that Whitaker used a 1993 media guide that named him as a “GTE District VII academic All-American" when he listed the honor on his résumé.

Kowal told the newspaper that Whitaker was actually a “1992 GTE District VII Academic All-District selection.” She added that the organization was less organized in the 1990s and that "people over time use terms interchangeably and innocently.”

Sometimes I wanna fake a resume and see what type of job offers I get since the jobs I do apply to don't seem to like my resume all that much. Hey it seems to work for Trumpworld. Can that be my defense?

People have pulled it off as doctors, cops, you name it.

As long as he is more than 1/1024th academic all-American, he's in like Flint.

(Not like Flynn, too highbrow)

Sometimes I wanna fake a resume and see what type of job offers I get since the jobs I do apply to don't seem to like my resume all that much. Hey it seems to work for Trumpworld. Can that be my defense?

As I told the OP, you may want to read the whole article before opening your mouth and it turns out Amelia was the only one of you to actually do that.

Seems more than a reasonable thing at this point.

I somehow ended up being registered on the starting line up for my freshman team. Even though I didn't play till next year.

I know that discrepancy isn't on the same level as this. But it's one of the many reasons we see that simple mistakes like this happen every day.

Are Obama's transcripts still top secret?

Isn't Whitaker the guy behind the company that supposedly makes toilets for men with big dicks?

pjimage-5.jpg

According to Mother Jones, the Federal Trade Commission fined the defunct company $26 million for “deceiving consumers” in 2017, and the FBI is currently conducting an in-depth investigation into the firms’ past activity.

Oh yeah, he also claims to be in on time travel, too.

Time Travel Technologies from World Patent Marketing.

https://vimeo.com/176076385

Seriously guys, just hold it with one hand, then lay it up top on some TP afterwards. ;)

He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me because of all the awards I've ever received, there's not nary a one that I don't know the name of, least of all ones from college and later that I'd bother to put on my resume.

Seems more than a reasonable thing at this point.

I somehow ended up being registered on the starting line up for my freshman team. Even though I didn't play till next year.

I know that discrepancy isn't on the same level as this. But it's one of the many reasons we see that simple mistakes like this happen every day.

the difference is - and i'm assuming this - you did not place your being a freshman starter on your CV

the difference is - and i'm assuming this - you did not place your being a freshman starter on your CV

Possibly, though he could've been lead to believe he was on that standard by the item he cited?

More than a few people are attributing intent, simply because it suits them. When just a mistake is as easily possible.

Possibly, though he could've been lead to believe he was on that standard by the item he cited?

More than a few people are attributing intent, simply because it suits them. When just a mistake is as easily possible.

i suppose someone could be persuaded that it was an honest mistake. others of us only conclude that this is more evidence of the guy's clay feet

He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me because of all the awards I've ever received, there's not nary a one that I don't know the name of, least of all ones from college and later that I'd bother to put on my resume.

I had some I didn't remember the names of. Had to thumb through papers to see their proper names.

The article suggests that back then people weren't too particular about the terms. I can buy it.

i suppose someone could be persuaded that it was an honest mistake. others of us only conclude that this is more evidence of the guy's clay feet

He probably did a lot of objectionable things to curry favor with Trump. But this seems like a nitpicky thing to worry about.

The bigger higher education disgrace being perpetrated on the public is the Trump/DeVos efforts to reinvigorate the for profit colleges which ripped off God only knows how many lower income people and vets. In the same breadth Trump/Devos are trying to make it harder to file claims of abuse and fraud.

There is an ongoing effort in this country to create a permanent class of people for which a regular college education is out of reach leaving them with either nothing or an opportunity to be ripped off. In fact the effort can be best described as putting a regular college education entirely out of reach making them easier targets for the rip off artists, like Donald Trump. At the same time we have done virtually nothing to supplement a traditional college degree outside of the community colleges which we are bleeding dry of funding.

Anybody who thinks the country survives with this horse bleep protectionist garbage internationally combined with institutionally creating classes of Americans garbage domestically is out of their minds. Anybody that does not see that this is exactly what the New Right is trying to do is blind as a bat.

Last edited:
Last edited:

You can embellish a lot, but it's best to do so if you have confidence that you can actually do the job. That always worked for me.

Do you only use one version of your resume?

Seriously funny ... you just can't make this stuff up!

:lamo

Back
Top Bottom