• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whitaker Fakes Resume

Are you really this desperate for anything at this point?

If so then you need a hobby, or a lady friend my man. Because with all the information present, this is most likely just an accident and posters like you are just letting your desperation get the better of you.

LOL! It's OK that he suckered you.

And women? Why try and reference something you've got no experience with?

Are you really this desperate for anything at this point?

If so then you need a hobby, or a lady friend my man. Because with all the information present, this is most likely just an accident and posters like you are just letting your desperation get the better of you.

Trumpers will believe anything. Won't they?

Given the papers explanations on how it was termed. I'd still have to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Then again, it's so far in the past that I probably just don't really mind at this point.

Fair enough.

You may want to read the whole article before opening your mouth.

You should read this whole article too. It's another first for Trump now we have a AG who is likely under criminal investigation. I guess that is a requirement for a Trump appointee now.

The FBI and U.S. Postal Inspection Service have a criminal investigation underway against a company that paid acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker as an advisory board member who promoted the company, the Wall Street Journal and the Miami New Times first reported. The FBI doesn’t comment on active investigations.

Whitaker wrote at least one email on behalf of World Patent Marketing to a disgruntled customer citing his former job as a U.S. attorney and threatened the potential of “serious civil and criminal consequences.” He received $9,375 for his advisory role, and was owed $7,500, according to company records. The firm’s CEO also donated $2,600 to Whitaker’s 2014 Senate campaign in Iowa. Whitaker appeared in promotions for the company and his name and background was used as part of its telemarketing script.

Firm That Paid Matthew Whitaker Under FBI Investigation | Fortune

Fair enough.

Don't get me wrong, there may actually be a standard here. But I'm a psychologist, not a lawyer, so I have no actual inclination as to where it may be.

This is probably just another one of those "orange man bad" moments that we see cropping up.

You should read this whole article too. It's another first for Trump now we have a AG who is likely under criminal investigation. I guess that is a requirement for a Trump appointee now.

Firm That Paid Matthew Whitaker Under FBI Investigation | Fortune

Great another red herring.
Seeing as even the title didn't read that it was Whitaker that was under investigation and after reading through it. I've seen no reason to believe that he was at serious fault here. Though if he is caught for something, then so be it.

So far however, this just seems to be just another "orange man bad" moment.

Back
Top Bottom