• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whitaker Fakes Resume

The semantics are irrelevant.

Semantics of what? What does that have to do with anything?

You asked why his transcripts are "classified", I told you why: it's the law, and has been since 1974.

Semantics of what? What does that have to do with anything?

You asked why his transcripts are "classified", I told you why: it's the law, and has been since 1974.

That isn't why...lol

When will Obama release his college transcripts?

He never said he would, however trump did say he would release his tax returns and has never done so.

There's a whole lot of Americans who hated Obama for that fault. Give Trump, well most likely Putin and Steve Bannon, credit for spotting and using it.

I have posted this before but worth noting that IMO we have had the worst three Presidents of the modern era in succession. Bush 43 was bad. Obama was in his own way worse. Trump is bombastically awful...cosmically terrible, a criminal President at best. All have been in office during extended periods when Congress after Congress has been tossing their Legislative responsibilities over the wall to these boneheads one after the other.

About the only possible way to do worse than Donald Duck would be for the country to decide en masse that authoritarianism is the way to go and somehow install Putin as our next "President" re. First King as in "We give up Vlad. You are just that much better at this. If you can play a weak hand this well, what can you do with a strong hand."

Just take how badly these three Presidents have bungled the Middle East. Bush 43 made the mistake of a century invading Iraq without an end game. Obama allowed Syria to fall into complete disarray thus giving Putin a toehold in the region, something he desperately wanted as he also wants salt water ports alongside if not in the Persian Gulf. Allowing Syria, a country that will not likely function as a country again for at least another decade, maybe two to completely fall into disarray has provided Russia/Iran the Middle East opportunity of a lifetime, several lifetimes. That also fed the asylum/migration crisis that has turned Europe on its ear.

Trump has been horrible everywhere including the Middle East. Even Beni in Israel checks with Putin now more often than Trump because even with Putin's obvious ruthlessness and unscrupulousness, HE IS MORE RELIABLE THAN TRUMP! Trump is losing the Saudi's to Putin regardless of all Trump's pandering to them for the same reason. Erdogan now has more in common with Putin than he has with Trump and we are being forced into the ungainly position of possibly opposing a NATO ally in an effort to keep our allies in Syria, the Kurds from being slaughtered by them! Ripping up the JCPOA is an utter and complete disaster. Russia/Iran are headed for utter dominance in the region and if war is going to break out anywhere it is likely the Middle East as the competing interests, Israel/Saudi/Iran are becoming more and more belligerent, Russia is egging the whole situation on and the whole thing is unraveling as we are exiting. The other war possibility is Ukraine as soon as Putin crosses the border there. We will be completely incapable of leading an international response to Putin crossing the border into Ukraine in force.

Foreign leaders believe Putin to be more reliable because they can at least see Putin's obvious geopolitical intentions and can depend on them. All they see in Trump is personal wealth ambitions and self aggrandizement and that makes for a less reliable leader by miles than a leader with geopolitical intentions.

Putin and Erdogan have Trump retreating from Syria, not even willing to keep 2,200 troops their defeating ISIS and continuing to train the 40,000 Kurdish fighters to defend themselves from the Turks and continue to take the fight to ISIS. I don't give a rats behind about "Trump giving the generals more rope in Syria". Pulling the legs out from under them and the Kurds and simply rewarding Russia/Assad/Iran is IDIOTIC. Believing that Erdogan will deal with what is left of ISIS is IDIOTIC. Erdogan's only interest in Syria is in wiping out our allies the Kurds who are actually fighting ISIS!

I have never seen a Russian President or Premier or anything manage to get the US President's mouth so permanently attached to his "offending member" NEVER in history has an American President fallen prey to the leader of an adversary nation or authoritarians in general. Trump makes Neville Chamberlin look like a brilliant defender of his country's interests. It is at this moment impossible for me to imagine a worse US President than Donald Duck. Then heap tariffs and all the domestic messes he has made and the destruction of his own administration and institutions of US government on top of his geopolitical nonsense and it just cannot possibly get worse.

Oh and wait for the economy to turn. Americans stupid enough to credit Trump for what is a sugar high economy will blame him when the sugar high ends.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Your reading co pretension skills are again lacking, I said no such thing about myself.

Strange, his financial disclosures weren't a part of this.

But if that's all the ammo you have, by all means go ahead.

No, I also have the fact that he padded his resume. He's a con, and he's got you suckered.

Which is great fun to watch.

You hate the other half. :lamo

I'm white and married to a white man and have 3 white sons.

Take your intelligence pills before logging on here, and you won't make stupid posts. Well, you are a Trump lover, so you'll still make stupid posts, but maybe the stupid won't be as pronounced.

I'm white and married to a white man and have 3 white sons.

Take your intelligence pills before logging on here, and you won't make stupid posts. Well, you are a Trump lover, so you'll still make stupid posts, but maybe the stupid won't be as pronounced.

Irrelevant.

Obama won't release his college transcripts for one simple reason: It would not make a bit of difference.

He tried to placate the nutjobs regarding his citizenship by releasing his birth certificate. It made no difference.

He released his 'long form' birth certificate. It made no difference.

Why would releasing his college transcripts make any difference? Do you think it would prove that Harvard Law has been lying about Obama's degree? Do you think it would prove that Obama was never the editor of the Harvard Law Review?

What is in those transcripts that would make any difference whatsoever?

Obama won't release his college transcripts for one simple reason: It would not make a bit of difference.

He tried to placate the nutjobs regarding his citizenship by releasing his birth certificate. It made no difference.

He released his 'long form' birth certificate. It made no difference.

Why would releasing his college transcripts make any difference? Do you think it would prove that Harvard Law has been lying about Obama's degree? Do you think it would prove that Obama was never the editor of the Harvard Law Review?

What is in those transcripts that would make any difference whatsoever?

There has always been speculation about Obama's Occidental College transcripts and what role, if any, affirmative action or Bill Ayers's parents might have played in his next academic endeavors.

There has always been speculation about Obama's Occidental College transcripts and what role, if any, affirmative action or Bill Ayers's parents might have played in his next academic endeavors.

Speculation? How does that work?

Someone says "Hmmm ... I wonder ..."

And wala! We now have the basis for a scandal. What is Obama trying hide? Why won't he release something that is literally none of our business?

In other words, "There is no way a black man could have achieved what he claims without some serious fudging of the facts."

OK, now that the premise is established, we are free to speculate to our heart's content.

I have to disagree.

Whether it's stated on the cover of a media guide or not, you know if you were given "Academic All-American" honours, or if it was a mistake in the media guide. Come on, let's get real.

I'm willing to bet you didn't suddenly believe you were on the starting line because that's where you saw your were registered. That would be ridiculous, as would claiming All American honours because of a mistake in the media guide.

Given the papers explanations on how it was termed. I'd still have to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Then again, it's so far in the past that I probably just don't really mind at this point.

No, I also have the fact that he padded his resume. He's a con, and he's got you suckered.

Which is great fun to watch.

Are you really this desperate for anything at this point?

If so then you need a hobby, or a lady friend my man. Because with all the information present, this is most likely just an accident and posters like you are just letting your desperation get the better of you.

Back
Top Bottom