• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whitaker Fakes Resume

They’re not “classified.” That word means something.

You really don’t know a whole lot, do you?

Post a link showing his transcripts. Thanks in advance.

No idea, and I don't care. He isn't President anymore. Do you want to join the rest of us in 2018, or will you just continue to obsess over a former President?

Then don't worry about my posts on the subject.

Post a link showing his transcripts. Thanks in advance.

I don’t think you know what “classified” means.

Please show us your GED transcripts.

Seems more than a reasonable thing at this point.

I somehow ended up being registered on the starting line up for my freshman team. Even though I didn't play till next year.

I know that discrepancy isn't on the same level as this. But it's one of the many reasons we see that simple mistakes like this happen every day.

I have to disagree.

Whether it's stated on the cover of a media guide or not, you know if you were given "Academic All-American" honours, or if it was a mistake in the media guide. Come on, let's get real.

I'm willing to bet you didn't suddenly believe you were on the starting line because that's where you saw your were registered. That would be ridiculous, as would claiming All American honours because of a mistake in the media guide.

Last edited:
I don’t think you know what “classified” means.

Please show us your GED transcripts.

I would ask you to show yours but you didn't make it that far.

classified
[klas-uh-fahyd]

Not meant to be disclosed by a person or organization.

Obviously YOU don't know what "classified" means. :lamo

Giving him the benefit of the doubt here. From your link:

I think you're wrong.

You know if you've won "Academic All American honours", or if the media guide made a mistake.

I don't worry. Except at your well being. Obsession is a bad thing. You are obsessed with Obama. Is it because he's black?

There's a whole lot of Americans who hated Obama for that fault. Give Trump, well most likely Putin and Steve Bannon, credit for spotting and using it.

There's a whole lot of Americans who hated Obama for that fault. Give Trump, well most likely Putin and Steve Bannon, credit for spotting and using it.

Trump adores his supporters who hated Obama because he was black.

Then there are the 15 or so Trump supporters who didn't care that he's black.

They’re not “classified.” That word means something.

You really don’t know a whole lot, do you?

I'm pretty sure in many a Trump base circle it means "How Hillary is hiding her Pedophile Pizzaria Ring". They're waiting with baited breath for Trump to declassify the documents so he can Lock Her Up!

Why do you think his transcripts are classified?

A better word is "confidential" which likely means the same thing when you get down to brass tacks.

Academic records are private and confidential due to a law passed in 1974, The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

A better word is "confidential" which likely means the same thing when you get down to brass tacks.

Academic records are private and confidential due to a law passed in 1974, The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

Obviously passed when Obama was 10 in order to keep his records “sealed”!!!!111

Same difference.

Trump adores his supporters who hated Obama because he was black.

Then there are the 15 or so Trump supporters who didn't care that he's black.

Yep. Imagine constantly watching people from a group who are systemically held back by society from the day they are born, and yet they're flying past you academically, financially, and socially. That's like losing the 100 yard dash when you've had a 50 yard head start.

And then here comes Obama, hell he passes you before you reach the 60 yard mark. Instead of taking it a as a challenge to work harder, do better, and give credit, some people are just torn apart with envy and hate. Sad.

Back
Top Bottom