• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whiners

We have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. Why should anyone take right wingers seriously about morals or ethics?

Why should anybody take left wingers seriously when we know they lie all the time?

You don't know? Seriously?

An absentee ballot is something you fill out on the internet (in my case) with all of your information, name, address, SSN, party affiliation, etc. When they send you a ballot, it comes TO YOU, unlike the mass mailings that may go to an address you haven't lived at for 3 years, a dead cat, or somebody you don't even know.

Millions of people are requesting absentee ballots because of covid-19. But once the ballot is in the mail...it becomes a mail in ballot, does it not?

Thank god we have progressives like yourself to remind everyone how bad the other side is.

Especially while you are totally ignoring the trash that that progressives like yourself voted into office.

is see false equivalency is baked in.

Millions of people are requesting absentee ballots because of covid-19. But once the ballot is in the mail...it becomes a mail in ballot, does it not?

You're missing the point, but I get that a lot.

You don't know? Seriously?

An absentee ballot is something you fill out on the internet (in my case) with all of your information, name, address, SSN, party affiliation, etc. When they send you a ballot, it comes TO YOU, unlike the mass mailings that may go to an address you haven't lived at for 3 years, a dead cat, or somebody you don't even know.

So you actually have no clue how it works. So what a ballot goes to a dead guy. What happens? some evil dem collects them and fills out the ballots and mail them in. Now about that signature on the return mail envelope matched by the bar code on the ballot, how exactly does anyone get the signature? If it is absent the ballot isn't counted. if it isn't the right signature, the ballot isn't counted, if there is any question about the sig it is put aside.

So run around with your hair on fire because your great leader has told you what to think..

Oh, the "Center For American Progress". Might as well cite Playboy.

I will remember that line the next time someone uses The Heritage Foundation to prove that voter fraud exists.

"Officials pursue voter suppression tactics to lock out voters of colour with the end goal of distorting electoral outcomes," said Kristen Clarke, president of Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, part of the Election Protection Committee, on Wednesday.

US mid-terms: What are the claims of vote suppression?
Five things we learned from the mid-terms
Her organisation tracks alleged voter suppression efforts throughout election cycles and won a lawsuit against Mr Kemp in Georgia in 2016, but nonetheless the scale of claims of problems on Tuesday were "startling", Ms Clarke said.

Mid-terms 2018: When voting goes wrong - BBC News

Thank god we have progressives like yourself to remind everyone how bad the other side is.

Especially while you are totally ignoring the trash that that progressives like yourself voted into office.

Maybe you shouldn't ignore the trash YOU voted into office....

So you actually have no clue how it works. So what a ballot goes to a dead guy. What happens? some evil dem collects them and fills out the ballots and mail them in. Now about that signature on the return mail envelope matched by the bar code on the ballot, how exactly does anyone get the signature? If it is absent the ballot isn't counted. if it isn't the right signature, the ballot isn't counted, if there is any question about the sig it is put aside.

So run around with your hair on fire because your great leader has told you what to think..

Yes, I do know how it works. I also know that Demoncraps are despicable liars.

But, the communist insurgency is completely acceptable to the Leftists.

Ah yes, leave it to the BBC to explain the American system. Or Al - Jazeera.

Gotcha. You are more interested in moving the goalposts than having a true debate. :yawn:

Things have been outrageous since the day trump was president elect and they've only gotten crazier as each day passes.

Republicans, have you no shame? For all the values the gop claims to have, honesty doesn't seem to be one of them. Trump and the gop are doing everything in their power to subvert this election and what does the right do, chime in about mail in voting and the evils it will bring.

Conspiracies everywhere, deep state this and that and the whole world working against their beloved trump. They would rather be russian than a democrat. What happened to the party of lincoln and reagan? What drove the gop off the cliff?

Trump and his minions have just accepted with open arms the racist conspirator Representative, Marjorie Taylor Greene. Trump supporters will stop at nothing as they continue sinking into the pit of degeneracy. What's next, "Round them up!"?

Last edited:
Gotcha. You are more interested in moving the goalposts than having a true debate. :yawn:

When you come up with a true debate we'll have one.

When you come up with a true debate we'll have one.

If voter suppression has not been proven, would you care to explain why two lawsuits against Governor Brian Kemp for voter suppression tactics have been lost by Mr. Kemp?

A key issue at stake are the “Interstate Crosscheck” purge lists secretly provided to Georgia by the Kansas Secretary of State in 2015 and 2017. Kemp had turned over Georgia’s voter rolls to Kansas official Kris Kobach, who worked closely with Donald Trump, and is known for his racially biased vote suppression techniques.

“Kemp tried to hide the Crosscheck lists which he got from his crony Kobach. The lists are at least 99.9% wrong. Kemp’s office claimed he did not use the lists to purge voters, an assertion contradicted by his GOP predecessor. Moreover, Zach D. Roberts of the Palast investigative team obtained the Georgia 2013 purge list provided by Kobach through (legal) investigative techniques — so we know, and the judge knows, he has more squirreled away.
Kemp Loses Vote Purge Suit Brought by Reporter Palast
She said the emails obtained by her committee “show that Mr. Kemp and a top campaign aide congratulated each other for confusing the public about their illegal voter roll purges. They also gleefully celebrated as they made it harder for hundreds of thousands of Americans to vote. They even used laughing and smiling emojis in a sickening display of derision.”
U.S. House report: Kemp mocked allegations of voter suppression
U.S. District Judge Eleanor L. Ross ruled Friday that the procedures were likely to result in the violation of voting rights for a large group of people and needed to be halted immediately. She said Kemp’s restrictions raised “grave concerns for the Court about the differential treatment inflicted on a group of individuals who are predominantly minorities."
Judge rules against Brian Kemp over Georgia voting restrictions days before gubernatorial election

Yes, I do know how it works. I also know that Demoncraps are despicable liars.

I'm curious to your motivation for spouting such idiotic churlish partisan smears.

Is this you demonstrating your wit?
Is this you demonstrating your animus for your fellow americans?
Is this you just being a mindless vitriolic troll which gives you immense emotional satisfaction to stick it to libtards?
You get a little ho ho when you deliver one of these nerf zingers?
Or is it all of the above.

The Republican Party will go much, much lower.

I'm curious to your motivation for spouting such idiotic churlish partisan smears.

Is this you demonstrating your wit?
Is this you demonstrating your animus for your fellow americans?
Is this you just being a mindless vitriolic troll which gives you immense emotional satisfaction to stick it to libtards?
You get a little ho ho when you deliver one of these nerf zingers?
Or is it all of the above.

It's because having to answer asinine posts like #31 is extremely frustrating. And the fact that you don't know why is doubly frustrating.

Tons of proof to outline a possibly bad conspiracy. If there were tons of proof people would be going to jail. Possibly.

there is an criminal investigation underway. no one knows everything about how corrupt our government is and has been, that much is evident. that is the only reason I say possibly.

whether this goes anywhere may depend not on the truth, but who wins the election. that is how far we have fallen... but we can still fall farther.

the onus is on the people who started this investigation to now tell WHY many of them NOW say they would never have signed off on it , now knowing what they do.

3 years they allowed the trump campaign to be hounded and stymied and THAT is all they can say?

someone needs to be held accountable.

fail to do this and I have no doubt, we , the common citizens, will lose our democracy at some point.

(David Sedaris)

To put this in perspective, I think of being on an airplane.
The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually,
parks it beside my seat.
"Can I interest you in the chicken?", she asks.
"Or would you prefer the platter of **** with bits of broken glass in it?"

To be still undecided in this election is to
pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken was cooked.

It's because having to answer asinine posts like #31 is extremely frustrating. And the fact that you don't know why is doubly frustrating.

you mean you thought up this massive voter fraud from mail in votes all by yourself? Somehow I think you are taking your cue from Benedict Donald?

doubly frustrating? 57 million americans voted by mail in 2016 but now its fraught with massive voter fraud.

Are there issues? Of course so why is Trump and the Corrupt unqualified toady running the post office is trying to diminish the mail office's capacity while interfering with existing processes and shutting down sorting equipment.

Funny how trump is in charge of everything he wants to be and sometimes when he has power to solve the problem, he just keeps making the problem worse because its to his benefit and screw the country. Oh wait, its okay in florida and texas because they're republican - and that delights his base - sticking it to the dems once again. great american strategy that.

You'd think the president, worried about the integrity of the election would use the power of his office to proactively ensure that it is protected, but I guess he just doesn't have time, what with all tv shows to watch, golf to play, tweets to tweet, and stump speeches masquerading as presidential briefings.

And now the king is going to give his "acceptance" speech at the white house. Saves money he says after spending $150 million playing golf.

So keep defending the cretin, if you must but at least be honest about the kind of man you follow.

you mean you thought up this massive voter fraud from mail in votes all by yourself? Somehow I think you are taking your cue from Benedict Donald?

doubly frustrating? 57 million americans voted by mail in 2016 but now its fraught with massive voter fraud.

Are there issues? Of course so why is Trump and the Corrupt unqualified toady running the post office is trying to diminish the mail office's capacity while interfering with existing processes and shutting down sorting equipment.

Funny how trump is in charge of everything he wants to be and sometimes when he has power to solve the problem, he just keeps making the problem worse because its to his benefit and screw the country. Oh wait, its okay in florida and texas because they're republican - and that delights his base - sticking it to the dems once again. great american strategy that.

You'd think the president, worried about the integrity of the election would use the power of his office to proactively ensure that it is protected, but I guess he just doesn't have time, what with all tv shows to watch, golf to play, tweets to tweet, and stump speeches masquerading as presidential briefings.

And now the king is going to give his "acceptance" speech at the white house. Saves money he says after spending $150 million playing golf.

So keep defending the cretin, if you must but at least be honest about the kind of man you follow.

No, I didn't think this up by myself. Remember Al Franken? They just happened to find enough votes to put him over the top in the trunk of somebody's car, and you think voter fraud doesn't exist? I don't think the left cares about voter fraud as long as they win.

“Voter suppression” is a myth made up by the left. There’s ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of “voter suppression”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh huh, especially the antics going on within the postal service, all fake. No people being purged from voter rolls, no polling places being shut down. Nah, no voter suppression by the gop.

Back
Top Bottom