• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

While Trumpism lost big in VA and KY yesterday, that may be almost nothing compared to PA

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Going almost unnoticed until this morning, the populous Philadelphia suburbs have tossed out Republicans with the trash:

The lede:
The political forces that shaped last year’s midterm elections showed no signs of abating Tuesday, as voters turned on Republicans and establishment Democrats alike in races from Philadelphia and Scranton to the suburbs of Delaware and Chester Counties.

The blue wave crashed down on Pennsylvania again, as voters from Philly to Delaware County turned left

Combined with R losses in 2018 in that state it signals a bigger problem for republicans than they already had.

If you are a R up for 2020 reelection in a state less red than Kentucky, you have plenty to worry about.

If you are a R up for 2020 reelection in a state less red than Kentucky, you have plenty to worry about.

When you see that an incredible 25% of the entire Texas Caucus in House of Reps......is "RETIRING" rather than defend their seats in Congress for the 2020 election....you know that at tidal wave is coming for the GOP. And, mind you, this is in TEXAS!!! The same thing (or similar) is happening in other formerly/traditionally "bright red" states, as well. Kansas. Georgia. Arizona. Even Indiana.

It won't quite happen in 2020, but Texas is well on it's way to becoming a "purple" state. And when that happens, we won't have to worry about another wingnut losing the poular vote by millions, only to sneak into the Oval Office by the "grace" of Electoral Math for a long, long time.

Gopers all over the country can see what 4 years of Trumpism has done to their party, and to the reputation/image of the entire conservative movement in America.

Sane Americans know there is a mafia in our White House.

There are simply a lot of American voters who support that corruption. Those are the votes that Trump and the republicans still receive.

You see it your way, I'll see it my way.

Just be sure you aren't wearing your Democrat-prescribed rose-colored glasses. They can really **** up the way reality looks.

Just be sure you aren't wearing your Democrat-prescribed rose-colored glasses. They can really **** up the way reality looks.

Say blindfolded ****bag supporters.

Going almost unnoticed until this morning, the populous Philadelphia suburbs have tossed out Republicans with the trash:

Those voters who "turned left" are going to bitterly regret their decision.

But it will then be too late. (Just ask those people in San Francisco, for example.)

I can't say that I feel sorry for them. They made their bed and now they ...

But it will then be too late. (Just ask those people in San Francisco, for example.)

It really is odd watching you lot bash California. Compared to entire countries, it's economy is the 5th largest in the world. Meanwhile we've got a few of our own economic/financial powerhouses over hear in the NE. If all the red states seceded, Conservlandia would be a horribly poor and broken wasteland. The blue states you love to bash contain America's economic/financial might and thus its power. The flow of tax dollars from states to federal government and back to states goes blue-->red.

Yet without fail, conservatives will insist that liberals screw up economies, yadda yadda. Whatever.

When you see that an incredible 25% of the entire Texas Caucus in House of Reps......is "RETIRING" rather than defend their seats in Congress for the 2020 election....you know that at tidal wave is coming for the GOP. And, mind you, this is in TEXAS!!! The same thing (or similar) is happening in other formerly/traditionally "bright red" states, as well. Kansas. Georgia. Arizona. Even Indiana.

It won't quite happen in 2020, but Texas is well on it's way to becoming a "purple" state. And when that happens, we won't have to worry about another wingnut losing the poular vote by millions, only to sneak into the Oval Office by the "grace" of Electoral Math for a long, long time.

Gopers all over the country can see what 4 years of Trumpism has done to their party, and to the reputation/image of the entire conservative movement in America.

Trump is like the head of a pustule that had now ruptured, with all the GOP pus oozing out now and making it obvious to all what has been ailing this country for the last few decades. As ugly and revolting as a draining pustule can be, the country should be starting to feel better now.

I think your crystal ball got filled with bull****.

And today we can add the re-election of a John Bel Edwards governor of LA whom ****bag campaigned against vigorously. ****bag's stock is crashing nearly everwhere including places he won by big margins in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom