• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

While Trump rioters stormed the Capitol, Melania was finishing her photoshoot.

Melania is basically despicable and a lot like trump, but I don't see anything wrong with her doing the photoshoot at the time.

Nope. I just dont find her particularly attractive. Btw, hero worship much?

Not caring is quite a bit away from hero worship? This is nothing more than what leftists have been struggling for years now, obsession.

Not caring is quite a bit away from hero worship? This is nothing more than what leftists have been struggling for years now, obsession.
Well, I am not a leftist. Obviously, you are an embarrassed Trump obsessionist in need of a deflection. Given the amount of Trump actions to be embarrassed about, I totally understand your delima.

Melania is basically despicable and a lot like trump, but I don't see anything wrong with her doing the photoshoot at the time.
It just seemed to be a very indifferent response to a national crisis. That indifference seemed to be compounded by her 5 day wait to even utter a word about the tragedy. My guess is that she likely had to be prompted to say anything at all.
I guess that I just expect better from a FLOTUS. Then again, she is a Trump.

Well, I am not a leftist. Obviously, you are an embarrassed Trump obsessionist in need of a deflection. Given the amount of Trump actions to be embarrassed about, I totally understand your delima.

I consistently said Trump is a terrible person but the vast majority of his policies were fine. I won't be changing that stance now, or ever.

I consistently said Trump is a terrible person but the vast majority of his policies were fine. I won't be changing that stance now, or ever.
tRump enacted very few tangible policies and even less in the way of legislation. I believe that his tax cut (which Trump benefitted from enormously) was his only major piece of legislation. What Trump did enact
was mostly in the form of EO's and Biden will hopefully rescind most of those. Oh, and his plethora of EO's were made after criticizing Obama's use of EO's. Much like Trump's criticizing Obama's golfing only to play more.
It has been my experience that TERRIBLE people make few positive contributions to society. The actions that they take are self-serving and only applauded by those like-minded individuals.
For me, I am still waiting for Mexico to pay for the border wall......lmao

tRump enacted very few tangible policies and even less in the way of legislation. I believe that his tax cut (which Trump benefitted from enormously) was his only major piece of legislation. What Trump did enact
was mostly in the form of EO's and Biden will hopefully rescind most of those. Oh, and his plethora of EO's were made after criticizing Obama's use of EO's. Much like Trump's criticizing Obama's golfing only to play more.
It has been my experience that TERRIBLE people make few positive contributions to society. The actions that they take are self-serving and only applauded by those like-minded individuals.
For me, I am still waiting for Mexico to pay for the border wall......lmao

Yeah....the President doesn't do legislation. That's on Congress. You also left off not getting us into any new wars or overthrowing anymore foreign governments. That's a big plus, imo. You also left off him being the only one that was solidly fighting against China, and their economic predations, which is another big plus.

Yeah....the President doesn't do legislation. That's on Congress. You also left off not getting us into any new wars or overthrowing anymore foreign governments. That's a big plus, imo. You also left off him being the only one that was solidly fighting against China, and their economic predations, which is another big plus.
Nice try at Trump style deflection. Presidents propose legislation quite often. Except Trump. Except for his self-serving tax cut. Wasn't he going to do infrastructure, bring back coal? etc., etc.

Trump had little time to overthrow a foreign government. He was too busy trying to overthrow his own. Remember his "President for life" comments???

Also, fighting against China my ass.......Simple Trump manufactured propaganda bullshit. What he did do was manage to get Ivanka several trademarks that she had been previously denied. Trump is very good at influence peddling - as you well know.

Now, when I see a check from Mexico, we can chat again. My guess is that it won't be anytime soon....lol

Last edited:
Nice try at Trump style deflection. Presidents propose legislation quite often. Except Trump. Except for his self-serving tax cut. Wasn't he going to do infrastructure, bring back coal? etc., etc.

No they don't. The President is in the executive branch. They can't propose legislation. They can advocate for it and work with Congress to get it done but it's on Congress to actually do it and the President signs it.

So far as overthrowing foreign governments or getting involved in a new war and having the time, there was very significant pressure for him to go into Syria. He didn't. That could've easily happened.

I understand that you're unwilling to give any credit where it is due, even if it's something you likely support, because Orange Man.

Back
Top Bottom