• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

While Trump rioters stormed the Capitol, Melania was finishing her photoshoot.

If she wasn't flotus nobody would be flattering her with a photo shoot.

The best thing anyone can say about her is that she is useless and oblivious instead of consistently malevolent like most of the people in Trump's orbit.

The best thing anyone can say about her is that she is useless and oblivious instead of consistently malevolent like most of the people in Trump's orbit.
Relax, she only seems useless and oblivious because she makes public statements so rarely. When she opens her mouth it's obvious she's as narcissistic and awful as the rest of them.

She's useless. Once he's out of office, she's going to divorce the orange man anyway.

Relax, she only seems useless and oblivious because she makes public statements so rarely. When she opens her mouth it's obvious she's as narcissistic and awful as the rest of them.
Exactly. She is likely every bit as bad as tRump. She is just a tad more pleasant to look at.

Exactly. She is likely every bit as bad as tRump. She is just a tad more pleasant to look at.
If you can see beyond her face and tits, you see her soul is just as ugly as the next Trump supporter. I never liked her from day one. She is an un-American entitled bitch.

If you can see beyond her face and tits, you see her soul is just as ugly as the next Trump supporter. I never liked her from day one. She is an un-American entitled bitch.
I never found her particularly attractive to begin with. I did have hope that she would use her status for the betterment of the country. I should have known better from someone with the last name of Trump.

Well at least she didn't have anyone gassed on the way to her photoshoot the way Trump did on the way to his photoshoot at the Church.
Very true.

She's useless. Once he's out of office, she's going to divorce the orange man anyway.

I give it 6 months before we read about that happening in the newspapers. Tops.

she wasn't the chief architect of this debacle. he was.

This has to be in the top of stupid thread premises. Who cares? Was she going to swoop in with all of her official FLOTUS powers and stop it all?
Simply another instance of her trump-like condescending mindset. She finally got around to condemning violence. It only took her five days to do so.
Fortunately, she leaves when Trump leaves.

Back
Top Bottom