• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which Would You Prefer?

If you do not believe God exists, you must be able to explain how astronomical objects exist and back that up with undeniable proof.

Their existence alone is proof an infinite Creator exists because it is scientifically impossible to create something out of nothing.
And if you believe God exists, can you explain how your God exists and back that up with undeniable proof?

Yet science, unlike religious creator God believers, continues to ask questions seeking true answers, applying critical thinking which you and others waste time and effort trying to manipulate what science finds provable into fitting your God based narrative.

And if you believe God exists, can you explain how your God exists and back that up with undeniable proof?

IOW you don't want to answer my question because you know there is no proof of your claim God does not exist. You don't want to use critical thinking skills. You just want to deny God's existence. So I am done.

IOW you don't want to answer my question because you know there is no proof of your claim God does not exist. You don't want to use critical thinking skills. You just want to deny God's existence. So I am done.
How does one prove something doesn't exist?

Of course, proof can only be found for what exists.

Back
Top Bottom