• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which Woman is More Attractive? (pt II)

Which Woman is More Attractive?

• Renee Olsted! (redhead)

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Tina Fey!

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Vanessa Marcil!

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Gweneth Paltrow

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Debra Messing

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I'll make my own cornbread!

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Which Woman is More Attractive? :)

Remember the woman you choose will come over and make you cornbread next week. :roll:

(NOTE: The 1st woman is Debra Messing and the last is Renee Olsted)

Debra-Messing01.jpggp2.jpgvanessama_7523.jpgtina-fey-01-af.jpgReneeOlstead9B.jpg

Last edited:
Renee Olstead (number 5) absolutely. She has that natural beauty.

I don't find any of the others attractive. Not even pretty.

I don't know who they are but they are all rather pretty. But the one showing the most cleavage there is the best. :devil:

The last one in the pics, the first one in the poll.

By far, the most attractive overall, and the most attractive face.

They all are gorgeous but I like Tina mainly because she looks like a good friend of mine

Vanessa Marcil is the sexiest

While Renee Olsted is the cutest (what has she be in?)

Last edited:
Don't see many jazz singers any more. She's good not great but she's still got some time to grow and learn. Attractive and talented... there's hope still for the next generation.

Don't see many jazz singers any more. She's good not great but she's still got some time to grow and learn. Attractive and talented... there's hope still for the next generation.

Agreed! I love jazz and I wish more folks would be more accepting of it. Toss rap out the window! I would love to hear someone going by with their stereo turned up and not listening to rap or that ranchero music.

I vote Norah Jones. :mrgreen:

I like all of these better than your last ones.
1 and 3 are pretty. 2's okay.

Why didn't you put Cate Blanchett in, if we're doing older women?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I voted Vanessa. She has a ton of charisma, pictures don't do her justice.

Vanessa Marcil is the sexiest

While Renee Olsted is the cutest (what has she be in?)

Natural blonde hair and blue eyes, so Paltrow would be the closest. We have MUCH hotter blondes here than that, though-- Pam Anderson, Christie Brinkley, Kate Hudson, Ali Larter, Maria Sharapova, Rene Witherspoon, Charlize Theron, Sienna Miller, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood, Cameron Diaz, Taylor Swift, Hayden Panittiere, Heidi Klum, Kristen Bell, Marisa Miller, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Nicole Eggert, Erika Eleniak, Donna D'Errico, Gena Lee Nolin, Beth O, etc...

Last edited:
Natural blonde hair and blue eyes, so Paltrow would be the closest. We have MUCH hotter blondes here than that, though-- Pam Anderson, Christie Brinkley, Kate Hudson, Ali Larter, Maria Sharapova, Rene Witherspoon, Charlize Theron, Sienna Miller, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood, Cameron Diaz, Taylor Swift, Hayden Panittiere, Heidi Klum, Kristen Bell, Marisa Miller, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Nicole Eggert, Erika Eleniak, Donna D'Errico, Gena Lee Nolin, Beth O, etc...

Out of your list I feel Taylor Swift is the most attractive. ;)

Not really impressed with anyone on that list, although I like Tina Fey most out of all of them because of her writing and comedy.

Hey Noodle--I spent 5 minutes composing a BRILLIANT answer to your PM, hit 'send' and it says your message box is full. WTF?

Back
Top Bottom