• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which VP is more intelligent?

Which VP is more intelligent?

• Total voters

digsbe

Truth will set you free
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Which VP do you think is more intelligent? Joe Biden or Dick Cheney?

ROTFLOL... Cheney could spot Gaffe-o-Matic 100 points and still win.

Reactions: mpg
Biden is one of the most intellectually bankrupt people to ever be in that office and he was also one of the most stupid senators in history. He has done nothing that demonstrates any sign of intellectual gifts--he was bottom of his class at a second string law school (back before the days that getting into the 5 or 6 better schools in NYS took a real strong resume). HE flunked the bar the first time he took it and his continually says silly BS

Biden is one of the most intellectually bankrupt people to ever be in that office and he was also one of the most stupid senators in history.

but can he spell potato?

This isn't even close, as Cheney is leagues ahead of Biden in demonstrative intellect. Cheney has a very keen business mind, and Biden pretty much acts clueless most of the time.

The funny thing is that, as it's political in nature, you're going to have kool-aid party line towers who will say theirs is smarter no matter what. While Democrats in the highest executive branch position traditionally have higher IQs, this is inapplicable at the veep level - specifically here.

Joe Biden is like that crazy ole uncle you have that just doesn't know when to shut up. I bet Obama eyerolls him all the time.

Cheney is far more intelligent than Biden. Biden is... well he's kinda sad really, bless his heart. :)

Dick does need to take a gun safety course though...

but can he spell potato?

he probably can figure out there are 50 states too but do you know that Quayle was merely reading off a card? I had a dear friend who is now a law professor at an OK School-she was a supreme court clerk and a raving lefty. She worked as an intern in the senate for one of the far left libs and she admitted that Quayle was not only really nice to deal with but he was always very well prepared no matter what the issue was. She said he was one of the best senators and was far smarter than many with more seniority.

Its funny how the parasitic press tries to create perceptions that aren't real. Remember how they tried to make Jerry Ford look like an uncoordinated goofball becaue the very tall Ford would bump his head in low door frames like on AIRFORCE ONE? In reality, the guy was the best athlete to ever be president and I knew SS agents that said they had a hard time finding agents good enough to play tennis or to ski with the much Older Ford who had been an all-american in college in football

Cheney is far more intelligent than Biden. Biden is... well he's kinda sad really, bless his heart. :)

Dick does need to take a gun safety course though...

yeah drinking and hunting is not a good idea

nor is coming up behind someone in a hunt and not announcing where you are.

Cheney most definitely.

Cheney, hands down. Biden sadly never really got the concept that plagiarizing the speeches of others isn't smart - props to Biden though, I think he actually helped Al Gore create the internet :lol:

Cheney, hands down. Biden sadly never really got the concept that plagiarizing the speeches of others isn't smart - props to Biden though, I think he actually helped Al Gore create the internet :lol:

Spikechester1.jpg

I've always pictured Biden as having a personality like the small dog that follows spike around from those looney tunes cartoons.

Hey Obama, Hey Obama, want to go do something presidential? Do you wanna? Do ya? Do ya? Well, do ya?

Spikechester1.jpg

I've always pictured Biden as having a personality like the small dog that follows spike around from those looney tunes cartoons.

Hey Obama, Hey Obama, want to go do something presidential? Do you wanna? Do ya? Do ya? Well, do ya?

Hey, I loved those cartoons :lol: But sadly, yes, I must agree. Obama, IMO, ran primarily on his personality and not so much on substance. When choosing a VP running mate, it is evident that the Dem Party needed someone who would be more of a panderer, and not so much a VP whose personality would overshadow that of the Pres. I guess they picked the right guy. :lol:

Cheney. I don't like him, but he's not stupid. Biden is a complete moron.

Cheney. I don't like him, but he's not stupid. Biden is a complete moron.

The guy was smart enough to keep big defense stuff from Bush, and work around being second in command...that's pretty smart in my book, albeit wrong.

I saw this thread rocketing to the basement... perhaps I was wrong?

10 Cheney, 1 Biden.

The sole Biden vote? Disneydude.

Seriously, was there ever a doubt?

some libs think that smart people are liberal because liberalism is a way for the smart elites to control the poor. But in reality, american liberalism caters mainly to the dependent and the helpless. So it is understandable.

some libs think that smart people are liberal because liberalism is a way for the smart elites to control the poor. But in reality, american liberalism caters mainly to the dependent and the helpless. So it is understandable.

Key word some. There's no point identifying a group by its extremists.

Key word some. There's no point identifying a group by its extremists.

if you think that other people need to have others make important life choices for them don't you espouse liberalism as it is defined in the USA

how can one be an American liberal without believing that most Americans need the government to tell them what to do?

if you think that other people need to have others make important life choices for them don't you espouse liberalism as it is defined in the USA

how can one be an American liberal without believing that most Americans need the government to tell them what to do?

Wrong. That means you don't espouse liberalism as defined by people attempting to demonize it.

Wrong. That means you don't espouse liberalism as defined by people attempting to demonize it.

I'd be happy to see your definition of american liberalism

income redistribution in the guise that way too many people aren't smart enough to take care of themselves seems to be the main theme

I have no idea nor do I care so I'm not voting. Some of the most despicable people in the world are/were really intelligent. Silly poll, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom