• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which unnatural deaths form an acceptable part of a free society?

Should government stop people from making deadly dangerous decisions?

• Yes -- by the force of law.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Yes -- by taxing harmful items.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • No.

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
hating gun owners because gay rights are a big deal to you is pretty pathetic

Your right to shoot at gays exceeds my right to be gay, eh?

You, sir, have gone straight past crazy and into the land of psychopath.

Your right to shoot at gays exceeds my right to be gay, eh?

You, sir, have gone straight past crazy and into the land of psychopath.

your posts started off badly and are deteriorating. where did I say anything about any right to shoot gays?

You clearly hate gun owners because you think gun owners don't support gay rights. you also blame some unnamed gun owner for allegedly shooting at you because you are gay. what a silly stereotype to lump all gun owners into some isolated attacker

You clearly hate gun owners because you think gun owners don't support gay rights. you also blame some unnamed gun owner for allegedly shooting at you because you are gay. what a silly stereotype to lump all gun owners into some isolated attacker

Yeah, that must be it. Being shot at for being gay would not color my view at all, nor would all the mass shootings thanks to all the guns you gave the shooters and fought tooth and nail to make sure they'd never have to endure a background check.

Yeah, that must be it. Being shot at for being gay would not color my view at all, nor would all the mass shootings thanks to all the guns you gave the shooters and fought tooth and nail to make sure they'd never have to endure a background check.

prove I gave anyone guns. Background checks don't do squat in keeping criminals disarmed. Should I claim you gave people AIDS?

The facts of nations that had loose guns but then enacted tough gun restrictions contradict your assertion. Australia comes to mind.

Cite any case proving your claim. Just one.

Which claim?

That guns aren't harmful or actually somehow make us safer versus nations that have them more restricted.

I didn't make either claim. You've mistaken me for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom