• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which Trump Policy Did You Like Best?

• Total voters
During Trump's first three years in office, the number of Americans without health insurance increased by 4.6 million (16%),[7][8] while his tax cuts were projected to worsen income inequality.[9]

Despite saying during the 2016 campaign he would eliminate the national debt in eight years,[15] Trump as president approved large increases in government spending, as well as the 2017 tax cut. As a result, the federal budget deficit increased by almost 50%, to nearly $1 trillion in 2019.[16] Under Trump, the U.S. national debt increased by 39%, reaching $27.75 trillion by the end of his term; the U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio also hit a post-World War II high.[17] Analysis has suggested that the economy would have grown without any intervention by the Trump administration.[18]

Trump's tax reform plan was signed into law in December 2017, which included substantial tax cuts for higher income taxpayers and corporations as well as repeal of a key Obamacare element, the individual mandate. T

Under the Tax Act, households in all income groups were forecast to initially get a tax cut on average, with families earning $50,000 to $75,000 receiving around $900 in 2018. However, reduced rates for individuals were scheduled to expire after 2025, contributing (along with other factors) to a tax increase for households earning $75,000 or less by 2027 relative to the continuation of prior law.[40] Further, CBO reported that lower-income groups would incur net costs under the tax plan, either paying higher taxes or receiving fewer government benefits: those under $20,000 by 2019; those under $40,000 from 2021 to 2025; and those under $75,000 in 2027 and beyond.[41] As a result, critics argued the tax bill unfairly benefited higher-income taxpayers and corporations at the expense of lower-income taxpayers, and therefore would significantly increase income inequality.[42][43] The CBO reported in December 2019 that it expected inequality to increase from 2016 to 2021, due in part to the Trump tax cuts, with the share of income received by the top 1% rising and other groups falling, and larger tax cuts in percentage terms for higher income groups versus lower.[9] CBS News reported on a study indicating the effective Fortune 500 corporate tax rate in 2018 was the lowest rate in 40 years, at 11.3%, versus 21.2% on average for the 2008–2015 period.[44]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are my favorites because my name is Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.

All his E.Os eliminating all of Obams E.O.s

During Trump's first three years in office, the number of Americans without health insurance increased by 4.6 million (16%),[7][8] while his tax cuts were projected to worsen income inequality.[9]

Despite saying during the 2016 campaign he would eliminate the national debt in eight years,[15] Trump as president approved large increases in government spending, as well as the 2017 tax cut. As a result, the federal budget deficit increased by almost 50%, to nearly $1 trillion in 2019.[16] Under Trump, the U.S. national debt increased by 39%, reaching $27.75 trillion by the end of his term; the U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio also hit a post-World War II high.[17] Analysis has suggested that the economy would have grown without any intervention by the Trump administration.[18]

Trump's tax reform plan was signed into law in December 2017, which included substantial tax cuts for higher income taxpayers and corporations as well as repeal of a key Obamacare element, the individual mandate. T

Under the Tax Act, households in all income groups were forecast to initially get a tax cut on average, with families earning $50,000 to $75,000 receiving around $900 in 2018. However, reduced rates for individuals were scheduled to expire after 2025, contributing (along with other factors) to a tax increase for households earning $75,000 or less by 2027 relative to the continuation of prior law.[40] Further, CBO reported that lower-income groups would incur net costs under the tax plan, either paying higher taxes or receiving fewer government benefits: those under $20,000 by 2019; those under $40,000 from 2021 to 2025; and those under $75,000 in 2027 and beyond.[41] As a result, critics argued the tax bill unfairly benefited higher-income taxpayers and corporations at the expense of lower-income taxpayers, and therefore would significantly increase income inequality.[42][43] The CBO reported in December 2019 that it expected inequality to increase from 2016 to 2021, due in part to the Trump tax cuts, with the share of income received by the top 1% rising and other groups falling, and larger tax cuts in percentage terms for higher income groups versus lower.[9] CBS News reported on a study indicating the effective Fortune 500 corporate tax rate in 2018 was the lowest rate in 40 years, at 11.3%, versus 21.2% on average for the 2008–2015 period.[44]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are my favorites because my name is Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.
Dishonest post the people who lost health care didn't want it.

Like me.

Dishonest post the people who lost health care didn't want it.

Like me.
What do you use to wash your brain? A mild soap like Dove or Ivory? A body wash? Or just far right media and H8 Radio 24/7?

What do you use to wash your brain? A mild soap like Dove or Ivory? A body wash? Or just far right media and H8 Radio 24/7?

?

Again a dishonest post the people who lost health insurance under Trump didn't want it, like me.

?

Again a dishonest post the people who lost health insurance under Trump didn't want it, like me.
Let's see stats proving that. "Like me" is not data.

Let's see stats proving that. "Like me" is not data.
Proving what???

Common knowledge that Trump made the Obama care mandate penalty to zero?

Wow you really think healthy people like me want to pay $400 or so a month in health insurance who never will use it, will do it?

Heck no I like my vacations and money

His Corona virus task force is missing from the list.:unsure:

Space Force BABY!!!! Who needs the Avengers when Trump’s Space Force coulda stopped Loki in his tracks.

What to know about the violent Charlottesville protests and anniversary  rallies - ABC News

It was his $2 million fine for stealing money from kids with cancer that put me over the top. We finally had a real businessman in the Whitehouse.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/201...ed-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

Well that escalated quickly. 🤣

My personal favorite was how he kept his word to get us out of Afghanistan.

We know the left hates jobs and loves people on welfare, so they vote democratic

What are the unemployment numbers right now compared to when trump left office?

I could not single out one, because several combined were my major issues, most of which fall under economic policy:

Better trade deals, bring back/increase manufacturing, and energy independence. Basically "it's the ECONOMY" that's always number 1.

That's followed by something you left out Homeland/Border security-immigration.

As you all know, I have been one of the biggest critics of Trump on this board but I must admit there was one policy of his that I do approve of.

MelaniaTrumpnaked.jpg

IvanaTrump.jpg

TrumpGirlsMothersday.jpg

He was always surrounded by beautiful women.

That policy was a total winner.

Other than that, Trump was a total disaster.

Back
Top Bottom