• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which statement do you believe best describes Trump?

Which statement best describes Donald Trump

• Total voters

ALiberalModerate

Pragmatist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
On balance which of these statements do you believe best describes Donald Trump?

1. Trump is basically a good person.

2. Trump is an utterly despicable human being.

Who is supported by some of the most racist, sexist, deplorable internet trolls ever and the rest of his supporters at this point it's safe to say are foolish idiots.

Do I believe he is a good person, hell no, not even closely. But it goes for me too far to call him an utterly despicable person. He is somewhere in between with him going closer to despicable than to basically a good person.

If you were into guys and brought a man exactly like Trump home, I can pretty much guarantee she would think a guy like that is too despicable for her daughter. I would hope so.

I'm sure. But excuses for Trump's behavior is what I get all the time. At least she's not like 700 Club, Trump-is-a-God kind of ridiculous.

If you were into guys and brought a man exactly like Trump home, I can pretty much guarantee she would think a guy like that is too despicable for her daughter. I would hope so.

Happy New Year, by the way. :2wave:

It's a "Have you stopped beating your wife" poll. One more liberal troll for likes.

The choices are not equal but opposite:
It's either "sorta like" vs "hate".

Not at all. If someone asked this question about you, I would imagine anyone that knew you could easily answer that you are basically a good person.

What alternatives?

Evidently he thinks the better than a dozen choices the GOP base had to choose from in the 2016 primary were all worse people than Trump.

Evidently he thinks the better than a dozen choices the GOP base had to choose from in the 2016 primary were all worse people than Trump.

lol....well, to be fair, it was a bit of a barrel bottom. Of any of them I think I would have liked Kasich, I believe, but I think Kasich will never be nominated, purely because too many Liberals have said they like him...hehe...

On balance which of these statements do you believe best describes Donald Trump?

1. Trump is basically a good person.

Trump is more childish and ignorant than despicable. He reminds me of fourth grade bully tossed into college.

Back
Top Bottom