• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which side do you think is more hate filled?

Which side do you think is more hate filled?

• Total voters

Kal'Stang

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Liberals or conservatives? Or evenly matched? Please explain.

Posting this thread due to something I read in another thread. Am curious.

The entire question is a giant ad hominem. The motives of the sides don't affect the validity of their points.

Evenly matched.
- Liberals have the ill-informed, offended, PC, "check your privileger", judgmental and elitist SJW libtards.
- Conservatives have the ill-informed, fear-mongering, intolerant and insane nationalists.

Hard choice. In french we would say "choisir entre la peste et le choléra". (choose the plague or cholera.)

communists because we hate them both

The entire question is a giant ad hominem. The motives of the sides don't affect the validity of their points.

Bold: Where did I say otherwise? The question isn't about the validity of X groups talking points. The question is about which side is more hate filled or are they about evenly matched.

I find, in very general terms, liberals tend to hate individuals and conservatives tend to hate groups. But I don't think either side has a monopoly on it.

republican party has become the party of hate, I dont think that's any big secret

independents of course, since they possess all the hateful shortcomings of both

It depends on the individuals. Trying to rate something like this on a group level is silly.

...or maybe the $64,000 question would be...which side will ADMIT and say out loud, they hate the other.

It is my personal opinion, the liberal left are the best at denying they hate anyone, while all the while doing and saying hateful things they do not admit to.

The "don't piss down my back and tell me its raining" philosophy.

Shall we start a counter on this thread and count the number of times (fill in the blank) supporters are insulted, attacked, and belittled by those of the liberal left? Yet in the very next post they will deny they ever did or said it.

Last edited:
...or maybe the $64,000 question would be...which side will ADMIT and say out loud, they hate the other.

It is my personal opinion, the liberal left are the best at denying they hate anyone, while all the while doing and saying hateful things they do not admit to.

Shall we start a counter on this thread and count the number of times (fill in the blank) supporters are insulted, attacked, and belittled by those of the liberal left? Yet in the very next post they will deny they ever did or said it.

Way better, they are absolutely sure that they are the best humans to ever walk the Earth. Their ancestors are worms to them, their peers who dont agree with them are idiots, everything good about humanity is contained with in them.......they tell us.....constantly......

If only we could be good like them, have the rights thoughts in our heads, but no, we cant do it. *they think*

The two posts above are pretty hateful towards liberals. I'm guessing they're both conservatives.

last time American conservatives burned down a city?

/thread

A pretty much irrelevant distinction. I think it’s more telling to look at those who assign divisive generic political labels to themselves and others compared to normal people. :cool:

Absolutely even. Both sides harbor anger and resentment against some group. Nobody has the monopoly on hate.

Evenly matched.
- Liberals have the ill-informed, offended, PC, "check your privileger", judgmental and elitist SJW libtards.
- Conservatives have the ill-informed, fear-mongering, intolerant and insane nationalists.

Hard choice. In french we would say "choisir entre la peste et le choléra". (choose the plague or cholera.)

No need to repeat when what you say is perfect.

Absolutely even. Both sides harbor anger and resentment against some group. Nobody has the monopoly on hate.

Throw in a good dose of hypocrisy with that anger and you got it summed up nicely.

Evenly matched.

You would think the french would have more creative colloquialisms ;)

I'd say both sides are pretty even in having hatred, especially when you consider the animosity they express across the aisle to their respective counterparts. Conservatives tend to be very strong in their beliefs, and Liberals have an odd PC culture about getting offended for others.

Interesting poll. I agree with the results. As usual, the left are hypocrites because they don't know how to look in the mirror.

Both, though the liberal side tends to be more subtle about it.

Thing is, though, I hate the term "hate" as it is commonly used in a political aspect. Far too often, what is labeled as "hate" is merely a difference of opinion. "Hate" being used as a club to stifle honest discussion.

And conservatives love this statement "hate the sin, not the sinner". Yet they also love to make laws against the "sinner" in a way that only restricts those "sinners" from doing a specific thing.

I voted other. All the most hate-filled people have been distilled into the Trump camp.

Back
Top Bottom