• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which side are you on?

What are you?

• Slut

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Prude

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Hard Truth

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Are you a slut or prude? Define the terms however you want. Not necessarilly how you act now, but how you identify.

A slut will have sex with anyone, a prude will have sex with anyone but you - or would that just be a bitch? ;)

I think both terms are rather insulting. A person can have sex with whoever they want, for whatever reason they want, and don't owe an explanation to anyone. As Ttwtt put it, it's a judgment about the person using the term, rather than the person it's used on.

cooties-2566.jpg

Or, you know... Herpes. Same dif. :shrug:

Frankly, the "pursuit of sluttiness" strikes me as being too much damn work for too little reward to be profitable in any real sense anyway.

Last edited:
I think both terms are rather insulting. A person can have sex with whoever they want, for whatever reason they want, and don't owe an explanation to anyone. As Ttwtt put it, it's a judgment about the person using the term, rather than the person it's used on.

The bottom line is that being easy is not pretty. ;)

View attachment 67152707

Or, you know... Herpes. Same dif. :shrug:

Frankly, being a "slut" strikes me as being too much damn work to be profitable in any real sense anyway. lol

I just know I'm going to regret asking this, but what are 'cooties'? :3oops:

Neither. I am a normal human being with normal sexual drives. I act on them whenever possible. When I stop having these normal sexual drives I'd say it's time for the looong sleep.

I don't believe in the the factual existence of either "sluts" or "prudes." Those are labels appended by personal judgment calls based on various standards of morality.

I just know I'm going to regret asking this, but what are 'cooties'? :3oops:

It's a joke from grammar school - The little boys don't like girls because girls have cooties - they'd run away, and the girls would 'innoculate them' by going "circle-circle, dot-dot, now you've got your cootie shot" while drawing circles on their hands. It's childhood silliness.

Are you a slut or prude? Define the terms however you want. Not necessarilly how you act now, but how you identify.
I'm a total prude. I know, big surprise, right?

IMO sex should be reserved for marriage, or at least engagement. My X wife and I were each-other's firsts, and I haven't had sex since we separated 7 years ago. Sex is a topic I avoid talking about with others because my behavior tends to alienate more than befriend. Guys will start sharing their stories, and since my stories were all within the sanctity of marriage, those events are not up for discussion.

In terms of public conduct, a prude.

Hmmm, I thought it was: being attractive was not easy, but being easy was pretty attractive. ;)

Fat girls are like mopeds, they are both fun to ride, but you don't really want your friends to see with one. ;)

I'm a lady in the street and a freak in the bed.

With one person.

Let me put it another way: If there was a war between the sluts and the prudes*, which side would you be on?

*which does happen in various places and times, although the sluts rarely have the ability to fight back beyond just doing what they do.

Let me put it another way: If there was a war between the sluts and the prudes*, which side would you be on?

*which does happen in various places and times, although the sluts rarely have the ability to fight back beyond just doing what they do.

I'm a lover not a fighter.

If there were a literal war between the sluts and the prudes, I would definitely side with the prudes. They have more focus and self-control, which are essential characteristics for winning a war. ;)

Back
Top Bottom