• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which political movement "owns" the violence?

Police unions; and they've endorsed Trump®. :coffeepap

Not really a politcal party, but this is where it starts....

So police are supposed to ignore crime? Let suspects assault them? Yeah that's a great plan. How about suspects follow police commands during a police encounter? That might make is less of a problem.

Yet, you seem to be in perfect harmony with its propaganda. What a coinkydink.

While I have no doubt you’d like to make condemning lefty violence an act of treason, I doubt anyone who truly doesn’t support violence sees it that way.

While I have no doubt you’d like to make condemning lefty violence an act of treason, I doubt anyone who truly doesn’t support violence sees it that way.

I'd say the violence is owned by the people who are committing it and the people who support them and refuse to condemn it.

I literally have no idea what the Kremlin says about anything. As to why all forms of violence are relevant in a thread about who “owns” violence, well, if you don’t know, I doubt I could dumb it down enough for you.

When you spout those talking points, you're drinking from that well, OAN, Sinclair, etc...they even hired a known Kremlin apologist.

Southern conservatives. Since 1865.

When you spout those talking points, you're drinking from that well, OAN, Sinclair, etc...they even hired a known Kremlin apologist.

Condemning rioting and looting is a Kremlin talking point? Good to know that even ****hole countries like Russia get it right every once in while.

It’s obvious. The party or groups that talked most negatively about the matter are the winners. Bottom line.

Are the 168 that Tim McVeigh murdered included in the 329?

Tim McVeigh though demented did not represent any group.

His causes however were the unjust treatmentment of both Randy Weaver and also the church at Waco, TX

Tim McVeigh though demented did not represent any group.

His causes however were the unjust treatmentment of both Randy Weaver and also the church at Waco, TX

Bull****, he was a white supremacist and a right wing militia member and anti Federal government. And Waco was not unjust. Koresh was abusing minors and hoarding massive amounts of firepower illegally.

I'd say the violence is owned by the people who are committing it and the people who support them and refuse to condemn it.

Why the Democrats defend Antifa is amazing to me.

I was last evening watching a good lecture of Keynes vs Hayek and the speaker from England brought up that the Communists, Hitler and Mussolini were cut of the same cloth. Fascism is equal to Communism and Nazism. Notice the articles excusing Antifa act as if it is not fascist. But it is. See what they do around American to prevent speakers at universities from speaking.

Bull****, he was a white supremacist and a right wing militia member and anti Federal government. And Waco was not unjust. Koresh was abusing minors and hoarding massive amounts of firepower illegally.

You are too busy with labels to know much about McVeigh.

Why must you say white?

The FBI lost a lawsuit over the Randy Weaver case and the deaths at Waco more than likely prevented the Feds from being sued over an illegal invasion of the church.

If McVeigh was a Militia, where were all of his troops?

I remind you that today there are millions that are anti Federal Government. Do they all suffer fire and death?

You are too busy with labels to know much about McVeigh.

Why must you say white?

The FBI lost a lawsuit over the Randy Weaver case and the deaths at Waco more than likely prevented the Feds from being sued over an illegal invasion of the church.

If McVeigh was a Militia, where were all of his troops?

I know much about McVeigh, He was a racist white supremacist. That is no big secret. Nor is it a secret that he was a member of a right wing Michigan militia.

Does it matter? Really? Violence is violence. Are we really to the point now that we are keeping score?

Not even close:

Killings by Antifa -- 0 (in its entire existence)
Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years | US news | The Guardian
Killings by rightwing extremists: 38 (in only one year, 2019)
Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019, Anti-Defamation League finds - CBS News
Right-wing extremists kill 329 people since 1994, antifa have killed none - Business Insider

Rightwing political murder is rising in the Age of Dirtbag

Of course you know that all of that is radical extreme MSM lies dont you????

Not even close:

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years | US news | The Guardian
Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019, Anti-Defamation League finds - CBS News
Right-wing extremists kill 329 people since 1994, antifa have killed none - Business Insider

Honestly, I don't think any political movement owns the violence. The American worship of status quo does.

Not even close:

Your deflection and attempt to blame the Right tells me that the Leftist/Democrat violence in the streets has ya worried.
You should be.
America has been watching this **** for 4 months, and they're sick of it.
That's why you post. Surely your comrades will agree and you'll feel relief for a moment, but you know how poorly this bodes for Biden's election.

Your deflection and attempt to blame the Right tells me that the Leftist/Democrat violence in the streets has ya worried.
You should be.
America has been watching this **** for 4 months, and they're sick of it.
That's why you post. Surely your comrades will agree and you'll feel relief for a moment, but you know how poorly this bodes for Biden's election.

We never expect you people to accept what and who you are.

Burning down property, assualt, looting businesses, throwing bricks and frozen water bottles, shooting commerical grade fireworks and throwing home made molotov cocktails at police is all OK, because that isn't violence? People seeing this and excusing it are just crazy and don't understand how low this takes our country.

I think this tactic by the left is going to backfire big time come November.

People aren't as stupid as the left thinks they are.

Back
Top Bottom