• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which political movement "owns" the violence?

I literally have no idea what the Kremlin says about anything. As to why all forms of violence are relevant in a thread about who “owns” violence, well, if you don’t know, I doubt I could dumb it down enough for you.

That's so reminiscent of the racists' response to BLM is ALL Lives Matter which is just barely clever way of saying, okay, black live matter but white lives matter more. It's basically saying white people being shamed is the same as black men getting murdered. You people really don't hide yourselves very well though it's clear you think you do.

No, apparently it was really the boogeymenboys.

You can't see it but you're getting pummeled right now and some of it is self-inlicted as that comment shows.

If all or most of the violence are caused only by these people, it sure is interesting you condemn Trump for wanting to stop it.

Your Dear Dirtbag is doing everything he can to encourage it. This week's RNC's main purpose was to use the hoary rightwing use of fear of blacks as a dogwhistle to terrify whites in the suburbs. He sounds exactly like George Wallace.

Not even close:

Killings by Antifa -- 0 (in its entire existence)
Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years | US news | The Guardian
Killings by rightwing extremists: 38 (in only one year, 2019)
Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019, Anti-Defamation League finds - CBS News
Right-wing extremists kill 329 people since 1994, antifa have killed none - Business Insider

Rightwing political murder is rising in the Age of Dirtbag

It’s interesting that you mention only antifa and compare it to the entire “right wing”. I know why though, we’d have to talk about 5 dead Dallas cops if you actually did this honestly.

Are you arguing that property damage is just as bad as murder?

~snipped the "you people" stereotyping nonsense~

I didn't say a word about "just as bad". I asked you if killings are the only violence worth mentioning. After all, your thread title is about "violence"...not killings.

They were religious extremists viewed as "conservative" by some of those in their sect of Islam.

Yes, because conservatives are the ones so supportive of Islamists.

This was not a whitepaper, it was a retort, a response, putting the shoe on the other foot.
Sorry but when it comes to political violence....

I don't know why rightwing extremists like Mycroft think they can get away with this "violent left" crap every time this comes when the facts so overwhelmingly bury their absurd claims but I guess that's how racism damages people's ability to think as well as removes the reluctance to be humiliated.

Are you arguing that property damage is just as bad as murder? We always knew that you people and your "lawnorder" chants were BS but to reveal it so clearly like that is something new. I guess we must appreciate you outing yourself.

It’s a lie to claim it’s only properly damage and that no person has been harmed by lefty violence

I don't know why rightwing extremists like Mycroft think they can get away with this "violent left" crap every time this comes when the facts so overwhelmingly bury their absurd claims but I guess that's how racism damages people's ability to think as well as removes the self-respect for being humiliated.

To deny lefty violence as there are examples of it happening every day since May is what’s absurd.

I don't know why rightwing extremists like Mycroft think they can get away with this "violent left" crap when the facts so overwhelmingly bury their claims but I guess that's how racism damages people's brains.

???

LOL!! I have to laugh at your transparent, unapologetic hackery.

First you claim that I think property damage is as bad as killings and now you seem to think I said something about "violent left". Both contentions are baseless, bald-faced lies.

Oh well...when someone asks you an inconvenient question that rips a hole in your OP, I guess I don't blame you for resorting to hackery.

Thread dismissed. (see my sig)

Christian conservatives, not at all, though, they have more in common with Islamic and Jewish conservatives than they probably realize.

So...killings are the only violence worth mentioning?

I think that’s the fastest I’ve seen someone move the goalposts on here. Changed the subject between typing the title and writing the OP. Pretty impressive.

OK, you officially need this
giphy.gif

for that lame attempt to deflect away to international terrorism.

I think that’s the fastest I’ve seen someone move the goalposts on here. Changed the subject between typing the title and writing the OP. Pretty impressive.

Oh, Myckie is a pro at that along with whataboutism and bothsiderism. He knows all the escape routes. But comments like this:

LOL!! I have to laugh at your transparent, unapologetic hackery.

shows him at his best category: Projection.

No one side has monopoly on political violence.

Conservative anti-abortion advocates most certainly do have a monopoly on violence. Providers and personnel killed, maimed, burned, terrorized, clinics torched, women entering clinics screamed at and dodging thrown articles.

Not even close:

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years | US news | The Guardian
Right-wing extremists killed 38 people in U.S. in 2019, Anti-Defamation League finds - CBS News
Right-wing extremists kill 329 people since 1994, antifa have killed none - Business Insider

You are not counting the huge murder spike since this started, inspired by cover from rioters and looters and generally tying up police and stretching them thin.

No...not the fastest.

The OP was faster. He moved his own goal posts from violence to killings in post #1.

You are not counting the huge murder spike since this started, inspired by cover from rioters and looters and generally tying up police and stretching them thin.

I don't count what isn't relevant. But you're so desperate that I'm surprised you're not blaming Laura on Antifa.

Christian conservatives, not at all, though, they have more in common with Islamic and Jewish conservatives than they probably realize.

Sure, right wing Christians support Islamic terrorism. Thanks for the heads up to quit wasting my time interacting with you.

No...not the fastest.

The OP was faster. He moved his own goal posts from violence to killings in post #1.

You might want to read (or get someone else to read to you) the OP which is all about murder. I don't know why you seem to enjoy getting slapped down but I wondering if it's a masochistic streak that I shouldn't be enabling you with. But on further reflection, that's your problem, not mine.

Not even close:

Every source you offer reminded me as were we getting a report from the Nazis using Der Spiegel.

Back
Top Bottom