• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which party will the anti-christ belong to?

The anti-christ's political affiliation

• Democrat

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Republican

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Libertarian

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Green

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I do not think there will be much disagreement between the next democrat US president and the coming anti-Christ world ruler.

So there's one vote for Democrat. What do you think?

What party would the Easter Bunny belong to?

Does it really matter to what existential party a surreal character might belong? I think not.

aef5ab38f82ccbcd9f7d3eacd0393b1a--elmo-the-head.jpg

The one not listed, of course , the conservatives.

I'd have to say Democrat. The unintended effects of their social programs have created a permanent underclass, out weighing their positive effect on civil rights.

Green party, because nobody would expect it. :)

Whoever donates the most money to his/her/its campaign?

Given that modern democrat policies invariably lead to destruction and misery wherever they're implemented, I'd say he'd be cozy with them.

Back
Top Bottom