• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which one do you like reading the most ?

Which one do you like reading the most ?

• Total voters

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Crime,mystery ,tension,blood!:mrgreen:

images

Last edited:
None of the above?

I've been reading a bunch of nonfiction these days.

None of the above?

I must have forgotten to add ' other ' to the poll options.lets make it about only crime novels

Crime,mystery ,tension,blood!:mrgreen:

images

I confess that I have never read a Bond novel even though I have seen every Bond movie. I don't have much of an interest in Agatha Christie.
I have read a few Sherlock Holmes novels. I recall I enjoyed the Hound of the Baskervilles.

I confess that I have never read a Bond novel even though I have seen every Bond movie. I don't have much of an interest in Agatha Christie.
I have read a few Sherlock Holmes novels. I recall I enjoyed the Hound of the Baskervilles.

Agatha Christie books are both romantic and thrilling in my opinion, and reading books are more exciting than watching its movies

At the moment I'm reading Alan Furst. I've read about half his books and took a break from him. Now I'm finishing the rest.

His historical spy novels (WWII and pre-WWII) are difficult to put down.

I did read Ian Flemming's James Bond books years ago.

The Sherlock Holmes books were excellent.

Ive read some of the Bond books, but not the others. Ian Fleming's writing is part travelogue, part fashion catalogue punctuated with an occasional scene of violence- its pretty tame by today's standards.

None of the above?

My reading was 95% nonfiction when I was working and the books were related to my work. When I was within two years of quitting I was packing a box to send to Hawaii before my vacation and I realized I'd packed 10 nonfiction work-related books. I thought, "I don't have to read this any more." I pulled them out, went to the book store, and my box had a dozen fiction books when it got o Hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom